So what were your top 10 games of the year?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no problem with anyone shitting on my list, because you are all fucking stupid anyway and I have no respect for any of you. GoW this, Elden Ring that. Like a bunch of fucking NPCs. Embarrassing

I don't think I can even list 5, let alone 10. I've played a lot of games but most of them aren't good enough for me to put on a "Best Game" list. A lot of them fall in the 6-7 rating area. I mean, my

Jerry didn't even play 10 games all year  

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Gotta post your own list to say anything about somebody else's.

I concur. 

Both Remij and Jerry are in here posting everything except their top 10 list. 

Their posts ITT amounts to spam at this point with no lists yet they're arguing with each other or criticizing other's lists. 

Just post your lists you two cunt wads.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Don't be a bitch. Post a list.

LOL that ghetto israeli Timothy Chalamet remark really got to you last night, eh?

My best games of this year are

Bayonetta 3

Horizon Forbidden West

Gran Turismo 7

Vampire Survivors

Pokemon Arceus

Modern Warfare 2 single player campaign

Stray

Puzzle Quest 3 campaign (mobile)

Telling Lies

Grounded, which I'm currently playing co-op.

Other games I played that weren't from this year was,It Takes Two co-op mode, Modern Warfare 1, The Eternal Cylinder, Super Mario 3D with Bowser's Fury, finally went back and completed A Dark Room on android, Vader Immortal Episodes, played through the first 11 levels of the new TMNT game co-op before we got tired of the repetitiveness and determined the game is bleh, and 12 Minutes which was fucking ridiculous.

And probably like 8-10 other VR games that I tried out before quickly realizing they're shit.

I have no problem with anyone shitting on my list, because you are all fucking stupid anyway and I have no respect for any of you. GoW this, Elden Ring that. Like a bunch of fucking NPCs. Embarrassing. 

Deadly Premonition 2 has some of the best story in any game this year. The cutscenes during the investigation at Francis place when he's old and smoking weed are genuinely some of my favorite cutscenes/dialogues in gaming of all time. The game might have it's issues but it can still pack a narrative punch that is satisfying. Swery should just make visual novels and stick to writing. 

NMH3 suffers from repetitive mission designs and a pretty whack openworld/side activities. But it delivered where it count, the bosses and cutscenes are genuinely insane. The game gives 0 fucks and that feels extremely good nowadays. It made me laugh, kept me guessing what insanity would happen next. Eventually it kinda settled in and I think that's because of all the filler. If they would just make NMH into a boss rush game, you do a level, you kill a boss, it would probably be better received at this point. I don't know why they keep doing this open world gig, it feels like Suda 51 is just trolling. 

I did give those games a 7/10. Seems fair to me. But what do any of you know anyway? 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL that ghetto israeli Timothy Chalamet remark really got to you last night, eh?

My best games of this year are

Bayonetta 3

Horizon Forbidden West

Gran Turismo 7

Vampire Survivors

Pokemon Arceus

Modern Warfare 2 single player campaign

Stray

Puzzle Quest 3 campaign (mobile)

Telling Lies

Grounded, which I'm currently playing co-op.

Other games I played that weren't from this year was,It Takes Two co-op mode, Modern Warfare 1, The Eternal Cylinder, Super Mario 3D with Bowser's Fury, finally went back and completed A Dark Room on android, Vader Immortal Episodes, played through the first 11 levels of the new TMNT game co-op before we got tired of the repetitiveness and determined the game is bleh, and 12 Minutes which was fucking ridiculous.

And probably like 8-10 other VR games that I tried out before quickly realizing they're shit.

His best games this year list:

-A game he didn't play

-A game he barely played

-A game he barely played

-A PC game

-A game he didn't play

-A game he didn't play

-A game he didn't play

-A mobile phone game

-An Xbox GamePass game

-An Xbox Gamepass game

OMFG :lawl: :lawl::lawl: 

1. Elden Ring

2. Signalis

3. Return to Monkey Island

4. Vampire Survivors

5. Tunic

6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredders Revenge

7. Immortality

8. God of War Ragnarok

9. Neon White

10. Sifu

The Callisto Protocol would be on that list if a couple things were changed.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Remij said:

His best games this year list:

-A game he didn't play

-A game he barely played

-A game he barely played

-A PC game

-A game he didn't play

-A game he didn't play

-A game he didn't play

-A mobile phone game

-An Xbox GamePass game

-An Xbox Gamepass game

OMFG :lawl: :lawl::lawl: 

LOL look at the soggy cunt meltdown:hest:

vampire survivors isn't even exclusive to the PC........its on mobile :lawl:

The Jerry & Lemij feud has to be the longest running feud I've ever seen on the internet :rofl:nobody knows when, why or how it started, they just know they need to keep going until the end of time.

If they have kids I can see the little jerry and little lemij growing up to continue this beef. Its some real cartoon shit.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at the soggy cunt meltdown:hest:

vampire survivors isn't even exclusive to the PC........its on mobile :lawl:

It's been on mobile for a few days :drake:

And it's been on Xbox only for a month :drake: 

It's a PC game.  That's where you played it... and I never said "exclusive" :reg: 

And it's PS excluded :mickeyj: 

Edited by Remij
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

I have no problem with anyone shitting on my list, because you are all fucking stupid anyway and I have no respect for any of you. GoW this, Elden Ring that. Like a bunch of fucking NPCs. Embarrassing. 

Deadly Premonition 2 has some of the best story in any game this year. The cutscenes during the investigation at Francis place when he's old and smoking weed are genuinely some of my favorite cutscenes/dialogues in gaming of all time. The game might have it's issues but it can still pack a narrative punch that is satisfying. Swery should just make visual novels and stick to writing. 

NMH3 suffers from repetitive mission designs and a pretty whack openworld/side activities. But it delivered where it count, the bosses and cutscenes are genuinely insane. The game gives 0 fucks and that feels extremely good nowadays. It made me laugh, kept me guessing what insanity would happen next. Eventually it kinda settled in and I think that's because of all the filler. If they would just make NMH into a boss rush game, you do a level, you kill a boss, it would probably be better received at this point. I don't know why they keep doing this open world gig, it feels like Suda 51 is just trolling. 

I did give those games a 7/10. Seems fair to me. But what do any of you know anyway? 

That's great and all but those aren't 2022 games.  You playing it years later doesn't make them new releases :umad:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's great and all but those aren't 2022 games.  You playing it years later doesn't make them new releases :umad:

Didn't stop you from acting like all the WiiU rereleases on Switch were new releases when padding your lists :umad: 

Edited by Remij
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

The flashbacks scenes are good but they're a pretty small part of the story if you think about it. The rest of the stuff that happens when you're actually playing the game isn't that great.

Overall I just found both the story and gameplay to be a downgrade compared to the original game which is why it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was probably a bit too harsh but I think its a 6.0 game at best.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Didn't stop you from acting like all the WiiU rereleases on Switch were new releases when padding your lists :umad: 

Here you making shit up to try to start another BS argument. 

Never hyped any Wiiu releases on Switch as Switch had had more than enough new games every year :umad: