November NPD, PS5 #1 in units & revenue, Switch #2 in both, COD #1 on software charts

23 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

for the months ps5 was out of stock, ghostz would make every npd thread and you would be the top poster :drake:

gImKzL9.png

AlqnlnQ.png

for the BIGGEST SHOPPING MONTH OF THE YEAR ... *crickets* followed by "whaddiya want me to say bih :tear2: whaddiya expect, for ps5 not to win??? :heh: :lawl:

not sure why youre asking me what you should say. you clearly find enough to say in these threads on your own - or at least you did. cat got your tongue bitch :hest:

He's the top poster when MS comes in 2nd but at least outsells a console that is out of stock. 

But when MS has tons of stock + puts the series S on fire sale for $199 and they still come in DEAD LAST.  All of a sudden "bbbbbut what you want me to say? :awww:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He's the top poster when MS comes in 2nd but at least outsells a console that is out of stock. 

But when MS has tons of stock + puts the series S on fire sale for $199 and they still come in DEAD LAST.  All of a sudden "bbbbbut what you want me to say? :awww:

When Xbox beats PS, it's out of the ordinary... regardless of whatever the reasons for it.

When PS beats Xbox... it's just another month.

You idiots are just mad because I'm not in here trying to argue with yall about it...  What is there to argue? :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

When Xbox beats PS, it's out of the ordinary... regardless of whatever the reasons for it.

When PS beats Xbox... it's just another month.

You idiots are just mad because I'm not in here trying to argue with yall about it...  What is there to argue? :tom: 

Just like ghostz when you're wrong you hide like a lil bitch.  Remember when we told you PS5 would sell like gangbusters once they had stock and you and Ghostz were adamant that it wouldn't happen :umad:

Bbbut PS5 will come no where close to their forecast :awww:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just like ghostz when you're wrong you hide like a lil bitch.  Remember when we told you PS5 would sell like gangbusters once they had stock and you and Ghostz were adamant that it wouldn't happen :umad:

Bbbut PS5 will come no where close to their forecast :awww:

Here I am bitch... you having fun :drake: 

And no, I never said PS5 wouldn't sell gangbusters when it was in stock... fucking liar :cosby2: 

Edited by Remij
57 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ah, Ghostz would make the threads huh... and of course I'm going to post more in the NPD threads where PS5 doesn't win.... because that's unexpected....  It's SOMETHING when PS5 doesn't win... :drake: 

Now that PS5 is winning because of stock and ACTUALLY HAVING BIG GAMES..... you're questioning why I'm not in here arguing with you idiots in these threads :drake: 

i never questioned why, i clearly stated that i knew y’all were dicktucking itt. at least you admit in this post..?

:hest:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Has it yet? :drake: 

Now you want to argue about some other shit... How about you make that thread when it's time? :drake: 

For it to get to its forecast it would have to sell gangbusters.  You said it wouldn't get anywhere close to its forecast... Don't play dumb. 

Your slimy ass wants to back track... Bbbut I never said it wouldn't sell gangbusters :awww:

Lying ass. 

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i never questioned why, i clearly stated that i knew y’all were dicktucking itt. at least you admit in this post..?

:hest:

Not dicktucking at all.  I'm here right now arguing with you because that's what you wanted.  You called me into this thread to do exactly that... so here I am.  The reason why I didn't post before that is because there's nothing to argue.  It was obvious PS5 was going to win this NPD with God of War releasing.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

For it to get to its forecast it would have to sell gangbusters.  You said it wouldn't get anywhere close to its forecast... Don't play dumb. 

Your slimy ass wants to back track... Bbbut I never said it wouldn't sell gangbusters :awww:

Lying ass. 

:cosby2: 

Has it reached it's forecast yet? :drake: 

Have I said it wouldn't sell gangbusters? :drake: 

Where is it at right now Gouki... fill me in :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

:cosby2: 

Has it reached it's forecast yet? :drake: 

Have I said it wouldn't sell gangbusters? :drake: 

Where is it at right now Gouki... fill me in :drake: 

We're discussing what you SAID, stop playing dumb. 

Are you going to stand by your words or bitch out as always :umad:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We're discussing what you SAID, stop playing dumb. 

Are you going to stand by your words or bitch out as always :umad:

I stand by what I said clown.. whatever it was.

I already told you to make that thread when it's time :drake: