Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

19 hours ago, z,warrior said:

They are limiting themselves trying to hold on to a past they never have themselves lived over the customs of dead ancestors. The government have given more than enough in terms of reparations to American Natives, especially considering descendants of former slaves got barely nothing (even ruling that affirmative action in some places is unlawful). So blaming the US government as land thieves is a bullshit argument, literal virtue signaling while ignoring all the things they’ve done for Natives.

The government did take the land.

The reparations in the form of money is the easy way out for the government.

Giving them back actual land. And coming to some sort of land rights agreement, similar to what occurs on reservation land in Oklahoma or Wyoming, would be something real.

They were given absolute dogshit land on New Mexico, and they live in crappy trailer park homes, and they're just drunk and zoned out all the time (which definitely has something to do with alcohol and drugs hitting indigenous people really hard, moreso than European-based people).

And we sit there and say "oh, look what they did to themselves."

Nah dude, we definitely contributed in doing that to them.

I believe they once lived in the Idaho valley. They should be given land back to them in the Idaho valley.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

On 2023-07-05 at 4:35 PM, Twinblade said:

The quote is dumb as hell no matter how you look at it. If the land is stolen then why are they happy to use its vast resources to make money? Maybe they should shut down their ice cream business and do something else if they feel so strongly about it....

I had to double check to see if it was you or cooke who made that post. 

On 2023-07-06 at 10:23 PM, Goukosan said:

I had to double check to see if it was you or cooke who made that post. 

Rofl, shut you bitch ass up. Native Americans from Vermont are currently calling out on their bluff and asking for their lands back. This has backfired spectacularly. :kaz: 

Tribal Chief: Yes, we'll take Ben & Jerry's HQ back, thanks – HotAir

This is what happens when you virtue signal to appear good but don't actually believe or uphold anything you say, you end up looking like the hypocrite and fools that you are. 

The concept of living on stolen lands is also retarded. 99% of land has been conquered by one group or another. Take the Arabs who are now everywhere, they weren't always in Egypt, they weren't always in Morroco, they weren't always in Turkey, they weren't even in Iraq and Iran. They all come from Saudi Arabia originally. Should they feel bad for that, for having brought and develop their own infrastructure and culture? Seriously, we're just gonna deny all the positives that new settlers brought the land for the many centuries they've been there because of old wars that happened centuries ago? 

Roman took Spain from the tribal natives, then the Visigoth took Spain from the Roman. 

The Roman took Gaul from the celts and the Franks took France from the Romans.

The Roman took Tunesia (North Africa) from the Carthaginians, then the Vandals took North Africa from the Romans, then the Arabs took North Africa from the Vandals.

Same thing in Morroco but you can add berbers natives in the mix. 

French colonizers, colonized Quebec with the collaboration of natives, then the English took our land, forced us to join the Canadian English provinces and tried to kill our culture (it didn't work). Do you think that gives me a right to ask reparation from English speaking Canadians? Lmao. 

I could go on for days. Anyone who think this is legit grievances know absolutely nothing about history. Native tribes also fought for territory and ''slaves'' all the time way before European ever colonized America. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Rofl, shut you bitch ass up. Native Americans from Vermont are currently calling out on their bluff and asking for their lands back. This has backfired spectacularly. :kaz: 

Tribal Chief: Yes, we'll take Ben & Jerry's HQ back, thanks – HotAir

This is what happens when you virtue signal to appear good but don't actually believe or uphold anything you say, you end up looking like the hypocrite and fools that you are. 

The concept of living on stolen lands is also retarded. 99% of land has been conquered by one group or another. Take the Arabs who are now everywhere, they weren't always in Egypt, they weren't always in Morroco, they weren't always in Turkey, they weren't even in Iraq and Iran. They all come from Saudi Arabia originally. Should they feel bad for that, for having brought and develop their own infrastructure and culture? Seriously, we're just gonna deny all the positives that new settlers brought the land for the many centuries they've been there because of old wars that happened centuries ago? 

Roman took Spain from the tribal natives, then the Visigoth took Spain from the Roman. 

The Roman took Gaul from the celts and the Franks took France from the Romans.

The Roman took Tunesia (North Africa) from the Carthaginians, then the Vandals took North Africa from the Romans, then the Arabs took North Africa from the Vandals.

Same thing in Morroco but you can add berbers natives in the mix. 

French colonizers, colonized Quebec with the collaboration of natives, then the English took our land, forced us to join the Canadian English provinces and tried to kill our culture (it didn't work). Do you think that gives me a right to ask reparation from English speaking Canadians? Lmao. 

I could go on for days. Anyone who think this is legit grievances know absolutely nothing about history. Native tribes also fought for territory and ''slaves'' all the time way before European ever colonized America. 

Hot air news? :kaz:

The land in question has nothing to do with conquering. 

As usual you're commenting on shit you are clueless about. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hot air news? :kaz:

The land in question has nothing to do with conquering. 

As usual you're commenting on shit you are clueless about. 

I just posted whatever link, the story is well known. 

Colonizing/conquered land, what's the difference? Are you that much an imbecile that you don't understand that we're all people who originally came from elsewhere and colonized lands that already had people there and you don't see the correlation with native American reparation grievance bullcrap?

You can't possibly be that stupid. Talk about clueless, indeed. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I just posted whatever link, the story is well known. 

Colonizing/conquered land, what's the difference? Are you that much an imbecile that you don't understand that we're all people who originally came from elsewhere and colonized lands that already had people there and you don't see the correlation with native American reparation grievance bullcrap?

You can't possibly be that stupid. Talk about clueless, indeed. 

Do yourself a favor, take two seconds to actually read what happened to this particular piece of land and save yourself further embarrassment. 

What I love about Ramza is he is so arrogant with his ignorance :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Do yourself a favor, take two seconds to actually read what happened to this particular piece of land and save yourself further embarrassment. 

What I love about Ramza is he is so arrogant with his ignorance :kaz:

I'm talking about the concept of the grievance that we somehow owe things to native Americans. I'm talking about the Ben and Jerry message and the toxic idea behind it. They weren't referring themselves or a specific case.

Whatever man, I don't think you understand what I'm saying whatsoever. 

It's the same shit with black reparation. Absolute nonsense. Getting compensated for your ancestors hardships and injustice that you never suffered, that's fucking cute but fuck off. Seriously. 

Edited by Ramza
10 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm talking about the concept of the grievance that we somehow owe things to native Americans. I'm talking about the Ben and Jerry message and the toxic idea behind it. They weren't referring themselves or a specific case.

Whatever man, I don't think you understand what I'm saying whatsoever. 

It's the same shit with black reparation. Absolute nonsense. Getting compensated for your ancestors hardships and injustice that you never suffered, that's fucking cute but fuck off. Seriously. 

As  I thought, you're talking in general out your ass about a specific situation you have no clue about. 

You couldn't even take 2 seconds to read up on what we were discussing and predictably doubled down on further embarrassing yourself :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

As  I thought, you're talking in general out your ass about a specific situation you have no clue about. 

You couldn't even take 2 seconds to read up on what we were discussing and predictably doubled down on further embarrassing yourself :kaz:

Fine. Sorry.:ben:

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

elmo.png.e922de910f85a1726c70c77fbc89afd5.png

Twitter so chill now that Musk took over. 

When you have people like George Soros that exist influencing everything in culture and even the law it's hard to say that something like this is just paranoid anti semitic conspiracy theories. 

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

When you have people like George Soros that exist influencing everything in culture and even the law it's hard to say that something like this is just paranoid anti semitic conspiracy theories. 

There you go defending racist again. Conservative bots all seem to know how much power Soros or the Rothschilds have (because conservative media told them so) yet never seem to talk about Peter Thiel, the Mercer family, the Kochs, Grover Norquist, the Waltons, Black Rock, Mosantos, Erik Prince... 

And conservative media has never pushed for money being taking out of politics. Yeah faux populist like Tucker Carlson might say it once in a blue moon for clout, but never consistently or with context. We won't talk about the last 3 supreme court justices all coming from the Heritage Foundation hand picked list and how they not only lied during their confirmations, but it's come to light how many billionaire gifts conservative Judges have been taking over the years. 

Why don't conservatives consider Billionaires in general to have outsized power? That corporations have too much power? It's always the groups you guys hate that have too much power.

Trans people have too much power (you and Cooke have said this) 

Middle Eastern people have too much power. (Cooke has said this) 

And I can only imagine what other minority groups you people consider to have too much power. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There you go defending racist again. Conservative bots all seem to know how much power Soros or the Rothschilds have (because conservative media told them so) yet never seem to talk about Peter Thiel, the Mercer family, the Kochs, Grover Norquist, the Waltons, Black Rock, Mosantos, Erik Prince... 

And conservative media has never pushed for money being taking out of politics. Yeah faux populist like Tucker Carlson might say it once in a blue moon for clout, but never consistently or with context. We won't talk about the last 3 supreme court justices all coming from the Heritage Foundation hand picked list and how they not only lied during their confirmations, but it's come to light how many billionaire gifts conservative Judges have been taking over the years. 

Why don't conservatives consider Billionaires in general to have outsized power? That corporations have too much power? It's always the groups you guys hate that have too much power.

Trans people have too much power (you and Cooke have said this) 

Middle Eastern people have too much power. (Cooke has said this) 

And I can only imagine what other minority groups you people consider to have too much power. 

I'm not personally making excuses for other rich, all controlling, elite groups now, am I?

It's pretty obvious the politicians caters to the rich elites. We're all bottom feeders, technology keep improving but wages stagnate and we're getting our savings stolen through inflation. I'm just a billionaire bootlicker though, I love being poorer than my parents and grand parents. 

Not sure how this dissolve into trans and muslims. Can't say I care either. Stick to the topic please. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not personally making excuses for other rich, all controlling, elite groups now, am I?

No, you were just parroting right wing talking points like you always do. I know. You were just blaming one Jewish Billionaire. The one Jewish Billionaire every single right wing bot knows. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's pretty obvious the politicians caters to the rich elites. We're all bottom feeders, technology keep improving but wages stagnate and we're getting our savings stolen through inflation. I'm just a billionaire bootlicker though, I love being poorer than my parents and grand parents. 

Not sure how this dissolve into trans and muslims. Can't say I care either. Stick to the topic please. 

Because the topic is Twitter and post you replied to was about the open bigotry that has been fostered there under Musk. Keep up. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Elon is about to rename twitter to X and also replace the bird logo :|:D 

The fuck is he doing.

20230723_170117.thumb.jpg.428daa61d2598077fadfa8568e990761.jpg

Yes, let's combine our banking, shopping, and social media into one place then let AI run it all. Also didn't Musk tell people not to trust AI?