• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet they couldn't get you to play your PS5      

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Aside from humble bundle, what’s the point? Most of my Android friends don’t even bother with anything other than Google Play. 

Play store is full of shit. Either free apps full of spyware and ads or paid apps...with spyware and ads.

Something like F droid is way better. I can watch youtube with no ads, no age verification  and no account needed. Its a much better experience.

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

How have I been owned? No there is literally ZERO reason to own an android :tom5:

Not so fast it sounds like Apple might still try to pull some dirty shit  also custom android roms mean android is still a superior option to iphone. All this means is that if you own an iphone you aren't completely boned anymore. I bet third party apps are still restricted in ways that Apples apps arent. (when you cant make good apps, just limit what the competition can do).

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

No they didn’t. This is Europe only, Apple could simply leave Europe if they wanted and then google would be tried as a monopoly. :tom:

either way, massive L for android 

Imagine the optics on that if they left europe in a huff because they cant run a monopoly on their phone anymore while staying in China and helping the CCP trample human rights :drake:

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I bet third party apps are still restricted in ways that Apples apps arent. (when you cant make good apps, just limit what the competition can do).

I can't imagine the EU regulations will allow for that as it would be such an obvious loophole. Apple wants to get ahead of it for PR, but the EU will still be the ones dictating the rules 

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Imagine the optics on that if they left europe in a huff because they cant run a monopoly on their phone anymore while staying in China and helping the CCP trample human rights :drake:

Imagine you bashing iPhones now when your biggest complaint is no longer valid :blessed:

theyre even opening up web browsers :banderoos:

Edited by ghostz