The more I think about it, the more I realize MS doesn't need to have a strong first party

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Many people wouldn't have even bothered playing those games if not for Gamepass. Hell, Signalis, Tinykin, and Pentiment

Jesus Christ.

A Plague's Tale looks like the belle of the ball compared to everything else that came out on GamePass in 2022.

No wonder he's defending it.

Whereas the game is just a temporary game to play in between major exclusives on Playstation and Switch.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone needs good exclusives wtf.

game pass subscribers after going through hundreds of hours of average games to get to one decent game    

who needs first party AAAs when you have Fourn, disapPentiment, and High on Cringe  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus Christ.

A Plague's Tale looks like the belle of the ball compared to everything else that came out on GamePass in 2022.

Whereas the game is just a temporary game to play in between major exclusives on Playstation and Switch.

Which you don't even play, so excuse us while we laugh our ass off at whatever point it is you're trying to make :omglol: 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus Christ.

Yeah we know you don't play games. We get it. Thankfully many people do, and Gamepass has both the quantity and quality that myself and many others look for.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Yeah we know you don't play games. We get it. Thankfully many people do, and Gamepass has both the quantity and quality that myself and many others look for.

I mean, he's been playing Vampire Survivors instead of:

GT7

Horizon: FW

God of War: Ragnarok

And you know damn well he hasn't touched Bayo 3, or Sparks of Hope, or Pokemon...

Not to mention... this guy has ACTUALLY BEEN PLAYING GAMEPASS more than any PS exclusive this year!  He's got 8 hours in Grounded  :lawl: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

GT7

And you know damn well he hasn't touched Bayo 3, or Sparks of Hope, or Pokemon...

Not to mention... this guy has ACTUALLY BEEN PLAYING GAMEPASS more than any PS exclusive this year!  He's got 8 hours in Grounded  :lawl: 

Lmao I had no idea he played Grounded :lul: Funny thing is thats actually among the weaker Gamepass offerings lately (though it is still a good game).

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao I had no idea he played Grounded :lul: Funny thing is thats actually among the weaker Gamepass offerings lately (though it is still a good game).

Yea... he basically barely plays fuck all.. and the things that he actually plays... are the things he acts like are trash here.  Like indie games on PC... and Xbox Gamepass games.. for example.

Imagine having Horizon FW, Demon's Souls, GT7, God of War 2018+Ragnarok, TLOUP1, and whatever other 3rd party exclusives out there to play...unplayed... and yet he's playing Vampire Survivors and Grounded....

Those are all the games he uses to say how much better Playstation is than Xbox... and yet he ain't playing any of them.. :sabu: 

It's got content but I honestly feel more detached from gaming atm then maybe ever before and I think it is a large part because it's games just aren't exciting anymore. There is a plethora of endless choice on GP but nearly everything is average and even the enjoyable ones are like a 7.5 or so imo. Plagues Tale prob the best game on it this year and I'd say that's like an 8.5. I still very much feel they need a very strong first party lineup as there's practically zero excitement when it comes to the service. Whenever I play I just load it up and see what there is, never anticipate anything really. Meanwhile Sony first party titles are just instant must plays to me, whenever one is out I don't even touch my Xbox until I'm done with it. Halo flopped massively but at least it was a hype drop on GP. Starfield will be too. Absolutely nothing in between that and I think it is very much felt. 

• Upvote 1

Oh my god, look at these butthurt bitches :hest:

Look how they try to console each other

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Which you don't even play, so excuse us while we laugh our ass off at whatever point it is you're trying to make :omglol: 

Trying to derail the thread to talk about me..........again.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

No, that's not proving anything I said wrong.

Take a look at the games you just posted:hest:I'm literally making fun of YOUR OWN LIST.......and you're response is to talk about me.

Pretty sad when you think your best strategy is to attempt somebody else's failed strategy that has never worked.

59 minutes ago, Remij said:

GT7

LOL he's so butthurt he went searching for my profile again

The fakeboy.:hest:

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I literally listed it in my Top 10 games list.

I love how you guys are pretending that you've DISCOVERED something on me.........that I had already mentioned.

49 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea... he basically barely plays fuck all.. and the things that he actually plays... are the things he acts like are trash here.  Like indie games on PC... and Xbox Gamepass games.. for example.

Imagine having Horizon FW, Demon's Souls, GT7, God of War 2018+Ragnarok, TLOUP1, and whatever other 3rd party exclusives out there to play...unplayed... and yet he's playing Vampire Survivors and Grounded....

Those are all the games he uses to say how much better Playstation is than Xbox... and yet he ain't playing any of them.. :sabu: 

Imagine being this butthurt.

And an obvious fakeboy. Which is what you are.

Oh boy, they will console each other for another six posts here in a bit.

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So you temporary rented Plaue's Tale instead of getting a physical version on PS5 you can collect or resell and we are supposed to be impressed?

I actually bought Plague Tale on PC to better support the devs. I bought a few other gamepass games too, but thats not really the point. The games getting more exposure is what matters.

11 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

It's ok bro.

I subscribed to gamepass about 3 times this year, spending a total of $3. And I got more out of it than the $140 I spent on both Horizon FW and GoW Ragnarok. How exactly am I a mark? I have no reason to be biased here, I simply enjoy discovering new gems instead of having to just rely on Sony’s big budget but one note triple A games.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I subscribed to gamepass about 3 times this year, spending a total of $3. And I got more out of it than the $140 I spent on both Horizon FW and GoW Ragnarok. How exactly am I a mark? I have no reason to be biased here, I simply enjoy discovering new gems instead of having to just rely on Sony’s big budget but one note triple A games.

You got loss-led now you're on the treadmill

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So you're saying a A Plague's Tale isn't even worth owning, just renting in $1 increments.

Its not an issue of bias..............its an issue of credibility.

You don't have any when you are TELLING US just how much you value the game.

The game isn't even worth owning.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're saying a A Plague's Tale isn't even worth owning, just renting in $1 increments.

Its not an issue of bias..............its an issue of credibility.

You don't have any when you are TELLING US just how much you value the game.

The game isn't even worth owning.

Wtf :D Thats not remotely what Im saying.  And for the record, I bought Plague Tale and a few other Gamepass games to better support the devs. But I still got way more than $3 worth of enjoyment from the GP games I played but didn't buy.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Wtf :D Thats not remotely what Im saying.  And for the record, I bought Plague Tale and a few other Gamepass games to better support the devs

which now makes you biased since you JUST GOT CAUGHT LYING after you did the whole "I spent $3" remark.

You are now completely dis-credible.

Just now, jehurey said:

which now makes you biased since you JUST GOT CAUGHT LYING after you did the whole "I spent $3" remark.

You are now completely dis-credible.

No I didn't :| Anyone can spend $3 and play the exact games I played. Just because I decided to buy a few of them doesn't make a difference :D