Are there any real Cows on here, or are they all fake boys?

16 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I noticed the twitter fanboy circles started using animal names too, but cows are called Pony's

I swear the new generation of fanboys are uncreative as hell

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

wtf? :D

We actually toyed with that idea like 15 years ago… it actually makes more sense, ya know.. Sony pony…

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

We actually toyed with that idea like 15 years ago… it actually makes more sense, ya know.. Sony pony…

It's lame though

Cows cause Sony milk the cows

Lemmings cause they are green and will follow MS off a cliff

Sheep cause they follow Nintendo blindly who constantly own them

Hermits cause they are stink ass losers with no friends

All of that still works 15 years later

• Thanks 1

I honestly ask that about sheep too because they keep talking about and playing more on PS consoles than on switch :shrug: 

Edited by kaz

OG cow since I joined 15 years ago. There’s a few more: Voidler, Quad Damage, Lynux and Suyminal. TLHBO used to switch allegiance back in the day but he’s been a cow for like 10 years, he’s got citizenship. 

Aza can fuck off, that silly dust eating communist probably can’t buy a PlayStation anymore in his shithole country. He can import a fake Chinese PlayStation 5 off wish.com all he wants. He’s not coming in the club. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Cell said:

OG cow since I joined 15 years ago. There’s a few more: Voidler, Quad Damage, Lynux and Suyminal. TLHBO used to switch allegiance back in the day but he’s been a cow for like 10 years, he’s got citizenship. 

Aza can fuck off, that silly dust eating communist probably can’t buy a PlayStation anymore in his shithole country. He can import a fake Chinese PlayStation 5 off wish.com all he wants. He’s not coming in the club. 

honestly aza is the only TRUE cow, that niggga only buying physical, playing all these obscure sony exclusive jrpgs nobody in their right mind wouldn't even want to look at and his closet is overfilling with all the game cases and other shit. and he never changed for decades, praising cerny to heaven, hell I bet he even played and finished the knack games lmfao :D