Don't sleep on The Quarry

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Listening to the podcast is okay, its not mandatory, and I didn't like the two people at first. But it does kinda help flesh out the story a bit in Chapter 7.

When you are at the police precinct you see a fax or an email print out in which the police station is sending a notice to the podcast to stop sniffing around.

Like I said, its not a major detail, but its a cool little thing.

AND if you found the proper spots where to take pictures, and you took all of them, I believe those end up being talked about in the podcast that is unlocked after the game.

Yeah I wish the clues/evidence affected the game more. And the evidence I had at the end of the game would've been more convincing than the banter indicated.

Also it seemed like if somebody was making the evidence public, it would be impossible to keep secret. I dunno. I would've liked a bit more epilogue.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cute but Kaitlyn......    

I have lost several peeps because of the awful aiming lol. I’m setting that shit to auto-kill for the next playthrough. Only 3 peeps survived   aside from the ass fuck aiming, the end game owned. The

Also they should stop churning out Dark Anthology episodes and focus on quality. David Cage is completely delusional about his talents as a writer/director but every Quantic Dream game was a big leap

Posted Images

Instead of inviting friends over to watch a movie, I would love to use the pass-around-the-controller mode just to have the game autoplay and you do the cinematic parts.

This would make a great choose-your-own-adventure type of game.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Instead of inviting friends over to watch a movie, I would love to use the pass-around-the-controller mode just to have the game autoplay and you do the cinematic parts.

This would make a great choose-your-own-adventure type of game.

yeah, i'm going to play this with some friends. i think they'll dig it.

@-GD-Xi definitely did not expect you to like the game more than Until Dawn. It sounds like you were able to view some of the better paths which helped (I admittedly looked up a bunch of the variations on YouTube). I think if there was a flowchart system similar to the Zero Escape games that would have gotten me to like it more than I did.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

@-GD-Xi definitely did not expect you to like the game more than Until Dawn. It sounds like you were able to view some of the better paths which helped (I admittedly looked up a bunch of the variations on YouTube). I think if there was a flowchart system similar to the Zero Escape games that would have gotten me to like it more than I did.

yeah, a flow chart would have owned! there are a lot of changes in the story, but they require guides to get some of the better ones. i will definitely 100% this. i need to have dylan keep his hand lol.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

It's better than most of the film genre influences imo. The interludes from the Hag took me back to Tales from the Crypt.

yeah, i liked her better than the prison break guy in until dawn.

The chapters have gotten a lot shorter and some of the deaths are way more fucked up if you play the game making every worst decision. Ironically, Dylan hasn’t lost his hand and is still alive. I’m so glad I’m going for all of the trophies. 

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The chapters have gotten a lot shorter and some of the deaths are way more fucked up if you play the game making every worst decision. Ironically, Dylan hasn’t lost his hand and is still alive. I’m so glad I’m going for all of the trophies. 

Yo I didn't think that was actually a possible scenario :ben: I missed a lot more than I thought

So the one time I don’t get rid of Dylan’s hand…he becomes immortal lol. So much for getting the Kaitlyn/Ryan only survive trophies. I’m glad I got to see the fucked up shit I had missed my first 2 playthroughs. But I’m done. If there was a fast-forward feature, I would so 100% this. I’m not going to go back to redo the game again, though. Chapter 7, as great as it is, feels long af the third time. I’ve explored all of the options. I’m good lol. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade one of my favorite death scenes :D 

Hide contents

yeah, guess who has trouble with waiting too long to pull the trigger.

that was my first indication that this game doesn't fuck around.

I didn't fully blame myself for that because I felt like that was the first time the scenario to use a gun had come up, and the logical inclination is that I don't want to kill anybody, and I felt that the character wouldn't actually want to pull the trigger and kill anybody, either.