Andrew Tate - arrested for Human Trafficking and Rape

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

You look like the one who's upset pudgy not me :tom:  Your kind just don't like the justice system doing its work until the end when it concerns people that threaten your twisted ideological thinking, the verdict has to come before the trial!  :tom: 

There's no proof and no verdict, next!

Lmfao look at this crying bitch...getting all delusional and teary eyed😭

Bbbbut my hero got arrested :awww:

All I've posted is what has happened so far... Both you and Ramza are in here going ape shit over that. 

Pathetic fucks... Lol

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken.  

From his own words and accusations from some women they were doing lover boy shit and trapping women in a foreign country and forcing them into camming and such. Think of the movie Taken. Which also m

Judge will sentence him to a lyrical execution…

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You and Remy tried to changed the definition of the word because you didn't like that I called LGBTQ activists as groomers. It's Remy who assumed it had an automatic sexual/rape connotation when it didn't.

Nothing has changed, you didn't change the definition and the word still applies within the sentence and I don't have to say anything differently. 

I don't care about Andrew Tate, all I did was pointing out that you've already assumed that he's guilty, which you did more than once. Sit down, buttercup. 

First off I didn't get into that argument with you about LGBTQ or whatever nonsense you were pushing.... But I did chime in and get a good laugh as did everyone else at you incorrectly using grooming for weeks :drake:

ANOTHER ONE..... Yes another one got arrested.   Remember the list I posted of recent right wing clowns either politicians or some public figure who have either been arrested, charged and or serving time for grooming, trafficking, pedo shit etc.... 

Tate's ANOTHER ONE to add to that list...as he falls into the arrest category:umad:

You do care that's why you got so triggered you assumed I said he was already guilty and started crying up a storm :awww:

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Fume harder pudgy lmfao :tom5:

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

full grown adults being "groomed" :tom: 

Bbbbbbut full adults cannot be groomed, trafficked and raped :awww:

You're so upset that your hero got arrested... So much so you're repeating his talking points :drake:

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's Remy who assumed it had an automatic sexual/rape connotation when it didn't.

Liar. @Goukosan and @Mr. Impossible are objectively correct simply going by Republican politician quotes and tweets:

Teachers who mention sexuality are ‘grooming’ children, conservatives say - The Washington Post

Conservatives’ moral panic over “grooming” invokes age-old homophobia - Vox

Abcarian: 'Groomers' coming for your children? - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

GOP uses sexual grooming in assault on Democrats - The Washington Post

“What’s the difference between a teacher, educator or librarian … or a guy in a white van pulling up at the edge of school when school lets out?” he asked. Students “can run away from the guy in the white van.

“The Democrats are the party of pedophiles. The Democrats are the party of princess predators from Disney,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga,) said in an interview she posted on Twitter. “

Then it makes it easier for someone who wants to recruit them for sex trafficking, or anything else, because the kids don’t know the difference.”

When Republicans falsely attack teachers, librarians, and Democrats of grooming or being pro-grooming it has been in the sexual/pedo sense.  As we know this is a fake conspiracy theory.

Which is a total scam, considering this:

Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers Pt. 27 (dailykos.com)

GOP operative indicted on child sex trafficking charges | AP News

Roy Moore sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Criminal Lawyer Reacts to Andrew Tate (The Dark Reality of Andrew Tate's Rise to Fame by Patrick Cc) - YouTube

Edited by Substatic
11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

First off I didn't get into that argument with you about LGBTQ or whatever nonsense you were pushing.... But I did chime in and get a good laugh as did everyone else at you incorrectly using grooming for weeks :drake:

ANOTHER ONE..... Yes another one got arrested.   Remember the list I posted of recent right wing clowns either politicians or some public figure who have either been arrested, charged and or serving time for grooming, trafficking, pedo shit etc.... 

Tate's ANOTHER ONE to add to that list...as he falls into the arrest category:umad:

You do care that's why you got so triggered you assumed I said he was already guilty and started crying up a storm :awww:

Alphabet people are grooming kids into their cult. Oh would you look at that, the sentence stills works and has the same meaning. You think you're on to something but you're not. 

You love accusations to your political rivals, I get it, you don't have to justify it. That falls in guilty before charge type of behavior. Like you did with Trump for years. It's only natural to you, I guess. 

Who is crying here really. Me pointing out your shit or you desperately trying to say it wasn't the case and bringing a few months old story about how I supposedly don't know an English word. Lmao. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Alphabet people are grooming kids into their cult. Oh would you look at that, the sentence stills works and has the same meaning. You think you're on to something but you're not. 

You love accusations to your political rivals, I get it, you don't have to justify it. That falls in guilty before charge type of behavior. Like you did with Trump for years. It's only natural to you, I guess. 

Who is crying here really. Me pointing out your shit or you desperately trying to say it wasn't the case and bringing a few months old story about how I supposedly don't know an English word. Lmao. 

After claiming you didn't misuse the word and claiming you didn't double down on the misuse... You turn around and do it again :drake:

Accusations? .... Dumbass.. The majority of the list I posted ARE RECENTLY CONVICTED AND OR ALREADY ACTIVELY SPENDING TIME IN JAIL for real grooming, pedo shit and trafficking. 

Facts over feelings  snowflake :umad:

And for the record, I really don't like Andrew Tate at all. I don't hate the guy but anyone who thinks acquiring wealth is the supreme goal of men is definitely not compatible with me. But bu my Bugatti. 

You know what, Greta was right, he emanate small penis vibes very strongly. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

After claiming you didn't misuse the word and claiming you didn't double down on the misuse... You turn around and do it again :drake:

Accusations? .... Dumbass.. The majority of the list I posted ARE RECENTLY CONVICTED AND OR ALREADY ACTIVELY SPENDING TIME IN JAIL for real grooming, pedo shit and trafficking. 

Facts over feelings  snowflake :umad:

Oh jesus christ. In what way is my sentence grammatically wrong? Please go on. 

I'm talking about the Andrew Tate case. You're the one who brought up other cases Idgaf about. Stick to the subject at hand. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh jesus christ. In what way is my sentence grammatically wrong? Please go on. 

I'm talking about the Andrew Tate case. You're the one who brought up other cases Idgaf about. Stick to the subject at hand. 

Andrew Tate is ANOTHER ONE that got arrested for grooming, trafficking and rape. 

Not my fault you can't read and comprehend sentences properly :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
39 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Wow, this guys is a fucking tool. 

This is about ME, not using the word grooming appropriately because it hurts Remy's feelings about the alphabet people. Yet no one can define why exactly and I brought the textbook definition forwards more than once, which worked within all of my sentences. This is just another attempt at controlling language from leftists.

Yeah such a conspiracy theory. Yet we can go one day without some crazy ass leftist telling you why you should bring your kids to drag shows or some other insane shit. I'm sorry but we're passed the point where you guys can pretend it's not real. It's fucking everywhere in the west, all the time.

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Andrew Tate is ANOTHER ONE that got arrested for grooming, trafficking and rape. 

Not my fault you can't read and comprehend sentences properly :umad:

Those are accusations. Not verdicts. Otherwise the guy would certainly be in jail getting ass fucked by a 300 pounds Romanian gangster. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Those are accusations. Not verdicts. Otherwise the guy would certainly be in jail getting ass fucked by a 300 pounds Romanian gangster. 

Again, who said there's a verdict? 

It's not my fault that you cannot read and comprehend. 

I said he is another one that gor arrested for grooming, trafficking etc. 

I find it hilarious that the moment I post a bit more than usual in the politics forum it becomes active and they get all riled up like a damaged bee hive :tom: 

You're damaged in the brain alright :tom5:

I'm sorry we like fair trial and justice here but that's how it goes 😌

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I find it hilarious that the moment I post a bit more than usual in the politics forum it becomes active and they get all riled up like a damaged bee hive :tom: 

You're damaged in the brain alright :tom5:

I'm sorry we like fair trial and justice here but that's how it goes 😌

Bbbut Not my idol Tate :awww:

32 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Not guilty until factually proven guilty  

True.

But on the flip side: Automatically coming to the defense and aid of people accused of sex trafficking and rape, especially when they have guides on the Lover Boy method, is sus as fuck.

24 minutes ago, Substatic said:

True.

But on the flip side: Automatically coming to the defense and aid of people accused of sex trafficking and rape, especially when they have guides on the Lover Boy method, is sus as fuck.

Not really, on the other end you can clearly see the man has made many enemies for his opinions on masculinity/women, it wouldn't be surprising to learn he was falsely accused just as much as what you're implying. 

Meanwhile, Goukosan will continue to celebrate and wonder why I'm pointing out his shit. Lmao. 

Edited by Ramza