McCarthy's bid for House speaker enters second day after failed votes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're retarded. This country's agriculture depends on them, and that's just to start. At the end of the day since they don't actually have any rights they usually a net benefit to the country. 

But but the advocates and activists say forcing them into treatment would be harmful!! 😨   Letting them rot on the street is much more compassionate . 

America is an empire in a free fall decline, with division in its populace and a culture centered around degeneracy and consumption and no traditional family unit to keep it together. And no political

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Nah remember when you said it was for all republicans?   Now today you know the difference.... How interesting :umad:

When the said elected officials are inciting insurrections, claiming the election was a fraud after he lost, attacked his own VP, tried to steal an election by submitting fake electors, tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the new administration etc. 

Yes that's a threat to democracy. 

I make the distinction between elected officials affiliations, sure. But the speech thrown at large sound like he's attacking the voting base that elected Trump which represents a significant part of the population.

If Americans thoughts like you during the time of the founding fathers, you'd still be ruled by the British. You Americans have a very strange notion of democracy today. Questioning elections results is in no way a threat to democracy. A disgruntled mod, unarmed, marching in the Capitol is not a real attempt at an insurrection, it's just civil disobedience. I find it much more appalling how they were held as political prisoner than what happened on Jan 6.

Totalitarians are the real threat to democracy. Which compromises most of the left these days. They have shown their true colors during the pandemic and how they responded to the minority that didn't want to get jabbed.

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Pudgysan selling us sleepy Joe's dreams lmfaoooooo :rofl::rofls:

The chip manufacturing plants have already started being built.   America is on track to be the Global leader in this once again :juggle:

Cry more bitch. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I make the distinction between elected officials affiliations, sure. But the speech thrown at large sound like he's attacking the voting base that elected Trump which represents a significant part of the population.

If Americans thoughts like you during the time of the founding fathers, you'd still be ruled by the British. You Americans have a very strange notion of democracy today. Questioning elections results is in no way a threat to democracy. A disgruntled mod, unarmed, marching in the Capitol is not a real attempt at an insurrection, it's just civil disobedience. I find it much more appalling how they were held as political prisoner than what happened on Jan 6.

Totalitarians are the real threat to democracy. Which compromises most of the left these days. They have shown their true colors during the pandemic and how they responded to the minority that didn't want to get jabbed.

Lmfao.... He continues to prove my point again and again and again :drake:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao.... He continues to prove my point again and again and again :drake:

Great post, will read again. 

Have you reached the end of your mental faculties, is that it? Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Great post, will read again. 

Have you reached the end of your mental faculties, is that it? Lmao. 

Go back and read my intial response to you. 

Now you read your previous response to this one. 

You proved my point... :leo:

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

It's beautiful how America keeps crumbling down to irrelevancy with its shit show of politics :glad:  

You mean the most powerful conservative party on Earth. The GOP Crumbling is a good thing for America.

It's all coming back guys! The jobs, the factories sleepy Joe will save us haha yeah USA! USA! USA! 😭 😭 😭

:rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls:

Spoiler

It's coming just wait! 😭

Edited by bhytre
3 hours ago, bhytre said:

It's all coming back guys! The jobs, the factories sleepy Joe will save us haha yeah USA! USA! USA! 😭 😭 😭

Crying about the economic downturn that started in 2020 due to Covid won't stop the GOP from being horrifically thrashed right now.

Edited by Substatic

America is an empire in a free fall decline, with division in its populace and a culture centered around degeneracy and consumption and no traditional family unit to keep it together. And no political party or money printer is gonna save it.

If you don't see what's happening I genuinely feel sorry for you :reg:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bhytre said:

:rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls::rofls:

Hide contents

It's coming just wait! 😭

What a shit hole. This shit blows my mind as someone who lives in humble Quebec city.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh wow, right wingers who passionately defend billionaires look at poor people with disgust. Shocking. 

No idea where you go that from you fucking retard. I said it's a fucking shit hole. Not shitty people. I pity them more than anything and I know what substance abuse is like on a personnel level.

Passionately defend billionaires? Lmao. Stop making shit up. I defended Elon Musk a few times, big fucking deal.  

You're on a roll, you dishonest POS. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

No idea where you go that from you fucking retard. I said it's a fucking shit hole. Not shitty people. I pity them more than anything and I know what substance abuse is like on a personnel level.

Passionately defend billionaires? Lmao. Stop making shit up. I defended Elon Musk a few times, big fucking deal.  

You're on a roll, you dishonest POS. 

Yes, That sure sounded like empathy for poor people lol. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, That sure sounded like empathy for poor people lol. 

Yeah I should have said something along the line of  ''wow, that looks fantastic, these people looks really well and happy in this fine example of a metropolitan city!''. :|

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh wow, right wingers who passionately defend billionaires look at poor people with disgust. Shocking. 

imagine if the government wasn’t letting in millions of undocumented migrants and instead used all that money towards helping the people who are already here. Crazy thought right?