McCarthy's bid for House speaker enters second day after failed votes.

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

imagine if the government wasn’t letting in millions of undocumented migrants and instead used all that money towards helping the people who are already here. Crazy thought right?

You're retarded. This country's agriculture depends on them, and that's just to start. At the end of the day since they don't actually have any rights they usually a net benefit to the country. 

Stick to talking about tanks and jets.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're retarded. This country's agriculture depends on them, and that's just to start. At the end of the day since they don't actually have any rights they usually a net benefit to the country. 

But but the advocates and activists say forcing them into treatment would be harmful!! 😨   Letting them rot on the street is much more compassionate . 

America is an empire in a free fall decline, with division in its populace and a culture centered around degeneracy and consumption and no traditional family unit to keep it together. And no political

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah I should have said something along the line of  ''wow, that looks fantastic, these people looks really well and happy in this fine example of a metropolitan city!''. :|

That's not even empathy lol  Maybe you should pretend they are rich, hetero white male antivaxxers. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's not even empathy lol  Maybe you should pretend they are rich, hetero white male antivaxxers. 

You're right, it's not empathy, it's called sarcasm, you idiot. It's the opposite of calling it a shit hole which you had a problem with.

This is third world country living conditions. You might want to act like it's a normal thing but it's not. Or maybe it's normal in shit hole USA, what do I know, I live in Quebec and the worst part of Montreal aren't even close to being this bad.

You're so empathic towards homeless people that you're trying to save the face of a city you don't even live in? Lol.

And nice try on trying to paint me as a bigot but this has nothing to do with race, sexual orientation or vaccination status. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Stick to talking about tanks and jets.

They don't have to be illegal migrants. Lmfao. There's this thing called a worker Visa, you know. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

They don't have to be illegal migrants. Lmfao. There's this thing called a worker Visa, you know. 

Yes, organizations like the Hyatt and such will do that for hotel or resort staff because they are far more regulated than an orchard or farm would be. No one is getting a work Visa to pick fruit. Every time there is a contraction of illegal migrants, the farming sector is immediately the first to feel it which trickles down to everyone. There is a reason Reagan gave mass amnesty, and no Republican other than Trump really were fighting tooth and nail to completely stop immigration. As recently as 2019-2020 farms couldn't find enough legal workers who would work for the pay they offered, which was probably more than they would have paid an illegal. 

This is why sheltered virgins like @Twinblade are so fucking worthless. Trying to pin problems on them when they're working off the books, which means their employers aren't paying taxes on them, they pay for rent/food/clothing/transportation and other items that are taxed, which they dont benefit from, your average immigrant is disproportionally contributing to society, they're not dragging it down or draining recourses. Imagine all the money we could save it if shitty states like Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi weren't dead beats and only took out what they put in? 

This is what right wing media is about. Rich white guys like Hannity and Carlson blaming poor people for all of the problems of the middle class while also protecting corporations and millionaires. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You're right, it's not empathy, it's called sarcasm, you idiot. It's the opposite of calling it a shit hole which you had a problem with.

Fake praise isn't empathy. I know, none of the people you follow express any genuine sympathy. 

This is third world country living conditions.

It's not. Leave your city every once in a while. 

You might want to act like it's a normal thing but it's not. Or maybe it's normal in shit hole USA, what do I know, I live in Quebec and the worst part of Montreal aren't even close to being this bad.

You're so empathic towards homeless people that you're trying to save the face of a city you don't even live in? Lol.

lol Like I said, empathy is foreign to you and travel a little. 

And nice try on trying to paint me as a bigot but this has nothing to do with race, sexual orientation or vaccination status. 

It's not about racism as much as the closes loop of information you consume and repeat. Shit half of the people you defend in here specifically complain about how unfair the world is to white people and more specifically white men. The same people who claim racism doesnt exist anymore and Christians are the most persecuted religion in the country despite being so dominate they also want it to be the official religion of the country. 

Remember when Kanye wore that White LIves Matter Tshirt and all of a sudden the right embraced him as brilliant and one of the most clear voices in culture? This is the ideology you subscribe to and defend (poorly) on a daily basis here.  think you're definitely a self absorbed transphobe at the minimum. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, organizations like the Hyatt and such will do that for hotel or resort staff because they are far more regulated than an orchard or farm would be. No one is getting a work Visa to pick fruit. Every time there is a contraction of illegal migrants, the farming sector is immediately the first to feel it which trickles down to everyone. There is a reason Reagan gave mass amnesty, and no Republican other than Trump really were fighting tooth and nail to completely stop immigration. As recently as 2019-2020 farms couldn't find enough legal workers who would work for the pay they offered, which was probably more than they would have paid an illegal. 

This is why sheltered virgins like @Twinblade are so fucking worthless. Trying to pin problems on them when they're working off the books, which means their employers aren't paying taxes on them, they pay for rent/food/clothing/transportation and other items that are taxed, which they dont benefit from, your average immigrant is disproportionally contributing to society, they're not dragging it down or draining recourses. Imagine all the money we could save it if shitty states like Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi weren't dead beats and only took out what they put in? 

This is what right wing media is about. Rich white guys like Hannity and Carlson blaming poor people for all of the problems of the middle class while also protecting corporations and millionaires. 

That's weird because we do the same thing in Canada and it actually works and the Canadian dollars is worth less, so there's even less incentive to work here than in the US. Maybe there's a special program or something I am unaware of though (probably is, this is Canada lol). But still, it works as intended here, sure finding enough workers for the orchards is hard but we're also not land locked with Mexico like you guys.

Well, Mexicans and other South Americans are the hardest workers I have ever seen. One Mexican in the field is easily worth 2-3 Quebecer in the amount of work he does. I shit you not. 

Illegal immigration is still an issue. I mean you're not entirely wrong but it's not like all those immigrants are those type of workers.

And now that I think about it, what you're describing is exploitation and is unethical, surely you don't think it's a good thing for those people, they deserve a working visa just as much as the hotel staff. I don't think this means you should open the flood gate at the border. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Fake praise isn't empathy. I know, none of the people you follow express any genuine sympathy. 

It's not. Leave your city every once in a while. 

lol Like I said, empathy is foreign to you and travel a little. 

It's not about racism as much as the closes loop of information you consume and repeat. Shit half of the people you defend in here specifically complain about how unfair the world is to white people and more specifically white men. The same people who claim racism doesnt exist anymore and Christians are the most persecuted religion in the country despite being so dominate they also want it to be the official religion of the country. 

Remember when Kanye wore that White LIves Matter Tshirt and all of a sudden the right embraced him as brilliant and one of the most clear voices in culture? This is the ideology you subscribe to and defend (poorly) on a daily basis here.  think you're definitely a self absorbed transphobe at the minimum. 

For the record, you didn't express any empathy either. You just jumped on me for saying ''what a shit hole. This blows my mind for someone coming from a small city.'' Which is a perfectly adequate statement. I'm not sure what you wanted me to say? Started crying? 

Stop it. 

Did I ever bring 'white' issues to you? Think about it, I seriously doubt I have because that's not something I think about. You have to understand that I might have defended some assholes like Matt Walsh or Tucker Carlson but that's doesn't mean I think the same as them on every issue.

Like take Walsh for example, he's a die hard Christian that is all about marriage/family life and being pro-life. Meanwhile, I'm borderline atheist, have no intention to ever marry or have children and I am pro choice... So there's a lot of times that I am completely in disagreement with some of the stuff he says. Don't think that because I have defended him for one reason or another that I also express the same opinions in everything. This is some weird ''you are racist/transphobe because of association, you agreed with X person once.'' Like wtf, it doesn't work that way. 

Yeah, I remember and I never talked about any of that shit because I sincerely don't care. I also never praised Kanye West, not even for his music, let alone the shit he says. So how exactly am I subscribing to his white live matters shtick? I'm not super invested in the races issues if you haven't noticed.

And if being genuinely worried for a generation of kids being pushed radical ideologies with irreversible consequences at a young age, is being transphobe, then so be it. I'll accept it but don't call me racist because I defended Matt Walsh when you called him a pedophile or some other shit than has nothing to do with racism in the first place.

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

instead used all that money towards helping the people who are already here.  

About that...

House GOP eyes repeal of Dems' drug pricing law (axios.com)

GOP Members of Congress Threaten Debt Limit Default To Cut Social Security and Medicare - Center for American Progress

Republicans plan massive cuts to programs for the poor - POLITICO

Republicans on Senate Finance vote against aid for homeless shelters – New Hampshire Bulletin

GOP lawmakers cut tens of millions of dollars from Gov. Tony Evers' clean water budget (madison.com)

Conservatives: "Why don't you use this money on American Citizens!"

Also Conservatives: "You just want handouts and free stuff! Only the rich should get that!"

Edited by Substatic
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Of course this clown would be trying to justify rampant illegal immigration like its somehow a good thing. Lmfao leftists don't even try to be reasonable anymore.

The voters disagree with you, and now we get this:

House speaker vote: Kevin McCarthy fights to lock down a deal in longest speaker contest in 164 years | CNN Politics

:bate::bate:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Illegal immigration is still an issue. I mean you're not entirely wrong but it's not like all those immigrants are those type of workers.

You are right. They are also our delivery people, work in nearly every restaurant, are nannies, day laborers, maids... 

And now that I think about it, what you're describing is exploitation and is unethical, surely you don't think it's a good thing for those people, they deserve a working visa just as much as the hotel staff. I don't think this means you should open the flood gate at the border. 

This is why I believe in amnesty and merit programs for those who are already in the country. Make them legit, and fold them into the system.

I also believe in unions and fair wages for workers.  It's almost like I have a consistent ideological point of view on this.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Of course this clown would be trying to justify rampant illegal immigration like its somehow a good thing. Lmfao leftists don't even try to be reasonable anymore.

The majority of the country believes in creating a path for people already here. This is the one of the main reason I hate conservatives. The GOP policies are not popular and there aren't many to begin with. 

On immigration, Healthcare, taxes, guns, abortion, gay rights, and the military the majority of voters prefer Democratic proposals than Republican ones. 

It's just right wing media that helps keep the same culture war bullshit to help put the interests of the few above the general population. 

Why do you keep trying? When have you ever actually presented a legitimate point? When haven't I dismantled your arguments? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You are right. They are also our delivery people, work in nearly every restaurant, are nannies, day laborers, maids... 

This is why I believe in amnesty and merit programs for those who are already in the country. Make them legit, and fold them into the system.

I also believe in unions and fair wages for workers.  It's almost like I have a consistent ideological point of view on this.

The majority of the country believes in creating a path for people already here. This is the one of the main reason I hate conservatives. The GOP policies are not popular and there aren't many to begin with. 

On immigration, Healthcare, taxes, guns, abortion, gay rights, and the military the majority of voters prefer Democratic proposals than Republican ones. 

It's just right wing media that helps keep the same culture war bullshit to help put the interests of the few above the general population. 

Why do you keep trying? When have you ever actually presented a legitimate point? When haven't I dismantled your arguments? 

Unregulated immigration also means you're gonna bring in ex criminals, undocumented and people who is gonna use welfare (from my Canadian viewpoint). I'm sorry but standards has to be put in place, not just open immigration policies as you seems to suggest.

I don't hate your idea of bringing illegals into the fold through programs. It's a pretty consistent issue in the US. No other country as far as I know struggle with that many illegals within it's country, you guys are doing something wrong for sure. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Unregulated immigration

No one is proposing "unregulated" immigration.

Not one.

At all.

Like...............why do you intentionally try to make arguments off of completely false pretenses?

Like...........do you think that works, and nobody will see that you are doing that?

All types of immigration reforms that Democrats would want to do includes regulation and some basic form of background check to make sure they aren't actual violent criminals.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

For the record, you didn't express any empathy either. You just jumped on me for saying ''what a shit hole. This blows my mind for someone coming from a small city.'' Which is a perfectly adequate statement. I'm not sure what you wanted me to say? Started crying? 

It's a sort of like a Rorschach test of sorts. I didnt express disgust so the situation is a bit different. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Stop it. 

Did I ever bring 'white' issues to you? Think about it, I seriously doubt I have because that's not something I think about. You have to understand that I might have defended some assholes like Matt Walsh or Tucker Carlson but that's doesn't mean I think the same as them on every issue.

You have a very tribal mindset, which isn't uncommon or bad in itself. The point that I've long given up trying to make the point to you - you defend ideology designed ensure white/male/straight/Christian dominance. People like Trump, Carlson, Walsh, Peterson, Musk and others are naked on their views about it.  You might not agree with them 100% but you still put them in higher regard than probably anyone  you consider "woke" 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Like take Walsh for example, he's a die hard Christian that is all about marriage/family life and being pro-life. Meanwhile, I'm borderline atheist, have no intention to ever marry or have children and I am pro choice... So there's a lot of times that I am completely in disagreement with some of the stuff he says. Don't think that because I have defended him for one reason or another that I also express the same opinions in everything. This is some weird ''you are racist/transphobe because of association, you agreed with X person once.'' Like wtf, it doesn't work that way. 

Actually that's exactly how it works. By your own admission you dont agree with him much outside of his Transphobia. The funny part is you defended him when I said he looked like a pedophile and it turns out he thinks teenage girls are fine to have children and get married. So grooming them into sexuality is fine as long as it's not gay. Got it. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, I remember and I never talked about any of that shit because I sincerely don't care. I also never praised Kanye West, not even for his music, let alone the shit he says. So how exactly am I subscribing to his white live matters shtick? I'm not super invested in the races issues if you haven't noticed.

The people you support do. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

And if being genuinely worried for a generation of kids being pushed radical ideologies with irreversible consequences at a young age, is being transphobe, then so be it.

Yes. it does because you constantly infer that being queer is a problem and needs to be addressed and controlled...completely oblivious to how that actually sounds in theory let alone practice. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'll accept it but don't call me racist because I defended Matt Walsh when you called him a pedophile or some other shit than has nothing to do with racism in the first place.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Unregulated immigration also means you're gonna bring in ex criminals, undocumented and people who is gonna use welfare (from my Canadian viewpoint). I'm sorry but standards has to be put in place, not just open immigration policies as you seems to suggest.

I don't hate your idea of bringing illegals into the fold through programs. It's a pretty consistent issue in the US. No other country as far as I know struggle with that many illegals within it's country, you guys are doing something wrong for sure. 

I guess, no one is advocating for unregulated immigration. There are already ex criminals in this country so I'm not extra worried about it. That's a very...conservative mindset to constantly be weary of criminals all of the time. I'd rather a hungry person get that money to feed themselves than Elon Musk or Raytheon get it. I've said this already today, this is right wing media wagging the dog. Conservatives are always worried about poor people getting handouts than corporations and rich people getting them. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I guess, no one is advocating for unregulated immigration. There are already ex criminals in this country so I'm not extra worried about it. That's a very...conservative mindset to constantly be weary of criminals all of the time. I'd rather a hungry person get that money to feed themselves than Elon Musk or Raytheon get it. I've said this already today, this is right wing media wagging the dog. Conservatives are always worried about poor people getting handouts than corporations and rich people getting them. 

You have to understand that I am Canadian, everyone can ask welfare and benefits from free health care, there's a lot of abuse to the system. 

I think tax evasions from the filthy rich is a different problem altogether. One issue doesn't neglect the other. I have no stand on this, both scenarios are problematic and costly for the system. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes. it does because you constantly infer that being queer is a problem and needs to be addressed and controlled...completely oblivious to how that actually sounds in theory let alone practice. 

I'm letting some things slides from the other post because you assume every one is a bigot and I'm sure trying to convince you of the opposite is pointless. 

But that statement right there is just wrong. I guarantee you I don't think being queer is an issue in of itself. I don't care what grown adults do with their sexuality, I wouldn't be complaining about drag queens shows if they didn't bring kids into the mix. Because the adults who decided to dress in drags aren't the issue, they can do whatever they want, except grooming kids. I'm drawing a line there.  

On 2023-01-06 at 8:11 PM, Ramza said:

You have to understand that I am Canadian, everyone can ask welfare and benefits from free health care, there's a lot of abuse to the system. 

I think tax evasions from the filthy rich is a different problem altogether. One issue doesn't neglect the other. I have no stand on this, both scenarios are problematic and costly for the system. 

Poor people spend money just as soon as they get it. It's why they call them 'stimulus' packages. They spend money on food/rent/bill etc. They are not hoarding it or keeping it offshore. It's money that is spent locally and is net positive versus paying for underprivileged communities in other ways. It's cheaper to send a kid to school than jail them, so why resent if it was spent on something positive and constructive to society? 

I'm letting some things slides from the other post because you assume every one is a bigot and I'm sure trying to convince you of the opposite is pointless. 

You dont have to let shit slide. Unlike you goons, I actually pay attention to what people say and address it accordingly. You know full well I dont "consider everyone a bigot" but you're such a sack of shit you would say it anyway in a sad attempt to make a point. 

You guys never can actually argue against what people say in here. It's always some strawman argument or you guys moving the goal post or lying. I've stated MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES how you're bigotted. Actual examples of what you say and you keep acting like It's just something I whip out for easy ammo. 

But that statement right there is just wrong. I guarantee you I don't think being queer is an issue in of itself. I don't care what grown adults do with their sexuality,

But you care what kids and teens do? Like you take time out of your day to worry about them having specifically gay sex? I've said this sooooooooo many times. You guys need to spend five fucking minutes actually thinking about what you say sometimes. Like step back and look at the bigger picture you've just painted. 

For example: You have no issue what adults do with their sex lives fine. I guess that's your intellectually dishonest way of pretending you're not a homophobe or whatever but does that mean that people can only be gay after their 18th birthday? When did you start developing crushes and dating? When you  were18, or when you were younger? How do you regulate age appropriate gayness? 

Would you find it a problem if a little boy said he thought Gal Gadot was pretty and he wants to marry her, or would you think it was cute? Would you immediately work to dissuade him? Maybe in your mind treating two groups differently and one more harshly is some how fair. To me,  how can you say you're not biased against them if you have a set of rules for straight people and one for gay people. What happens if kids are openly gay, do you quarantine them away from the other kids in hopes they dont turn them gay too? 

What's fucking sad is that you think you consider yourself tolerant. So how fairly do you think intolerant people are? Did you see that interview with the Libsoftiktok nutjob? People support the account because they believe she's doing what she can just for the kids but she thinks gay people are evil to begin with. Matt Walsh and Jordan Peterson dont think Trans people should exist at all. Chris Ruffo, whose career work is lobbying for privatized schools. So naturally his advocacy work is tearing down the public school system in anyway possible. 

There are no moderate views for the LGBTQ community. Hell, 160 Republicans were willing to not codify interracial marriage to spite gay marriage. What a party, basically they hate gay marriage and consider interracial marriage barely any better...in 20fucking22. 

I wouldn't be complaining about drag queens shows if they didn't bring kids into the mix. Because the adults who decided to dress in drags aren't the issue, they can do whatever they want, except grooming kids. I'm drawing a line there.  

How exactly is that grooming kids? 

51a2eeca-2cef-4f67-a224-beb09cab4790_1.2

I guess this movie is softcore porn to you then? Even your fucking wording. It's not like you're saying 'I dont think sexy outfits/bad language/raunchy lyrics is appropriate for kids' and that is actually valid and a sober ask. The mere proximity of a drag queen is some how grooming in your mind. It's fucking twisted. The only scenarios you seem able to consider is that queer people are either automatically predatory or there mere presence is will confuse and override a kid's mind. 

It's funny, I brought child pagaeants where little girls are put in revealing outfits, makeup, fake tans and dance on stage of adults and you're just like "that's not cool." in a matter of fact kind of way. Since there are no openly gay people involved I assume? Because straight predators and groomers aren't a thing conservatives worry about for some reason. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Poor people spend money just as soon as they get it. It's why they call them 'stimulus' packages. They spend money on food/rent/bill etc. They are not hoarding it or keeping it offshore. It's money that is spent locally and is net positive versus paying for underprivileged communities in other ways. It's cheaper to send a kid to school than jail them, so why resent if it was spent on something positive and constructive to society? 

You dont have to let shit slide. Unlike you goons, I actually pay attention to what people say and address it accordingly. You know full well I dont "consider everyone a bigot" but you're such a sack of shit you would say it anyway in a sad attempt to make a point. 

You guys never can actually argue against what people say in here. It's always some strawman argument or you guys moving the goal post or lying. I've stated MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES how you're bigotted. Actual examples of what you say and you keep acting like It's just something I whip out for easy ammo. 

But you care what kids and teens do? Like you take time out of your day to worry about them having specifically gay sex? I've said this sooooooooo many times. You guys need to spend five fucking minutes actually thinking about what you say sometimes. Like step back and look at the bigger picture you've just painted. 

For example: You have no issue what adults do with their sex lives fine. I guess that's your intellectually dishonest way of pretending you're not a homophobe or whatever but does that mean that people can only be gay after their 18th birthday? When did you start developing crushes and dating? When you  were18, or when you were younger? How do you regulate age appropriate gayness? 

Would you find it a problem if a little boy said he thought Gal Gadot was pretty and he wants to marry her, or would you think it was cute? Would you immediately work to dissuade him? Maybe in your mind treating two groups differently and one more harshly is some how fair. To me,  how can you say you're not biased against them if you have a set of rules for straight people and one for gay people. What happens if kids are openly gay, do you quarantine them away from the other kids in hopes they dont turn them gay too? 

What's fucking sad is that you think you consider yourself tolerant. So how fairly do you think intolerant people are? Did you see that interview with the Libsoftiktok nutjob? People support the account because they believe she's doing what she can just for the kids but she thinks gay people are evil to begin with. Matt Walsh and Jordan Peterson dont think Trans people should exist at all. Chris Ruffo, whose career work is lobbying for privatized schools. So naturally his advocacy work is tearing down the public school system in anyway possible. 

There are no moderate views for the LGBTQ community. Hell, 160 Republicans were willing to not codify interracial marriage to spite gay marriage. What a party, basically they hate gay marriage and consider interracial marriage barely any better...in 20fucking22. 

How exactly is that grooming kids? 

51a2eeca-2cef-4f67-a224-beb09cab4790_1.2

I guess this movie is softcore porn to you then? Even your fucking wording. It's not like you're saying 'I dont think sexy outfits/bad language/raunchy lyrics is appropriate for kids' and that is actually valid and a sober ask. The mere proximity of a drag queen is some how grooming in your mind. It's fucking twisted. The only scenarios you seem able to consider is that queer people are either automatically predatory or there mere presence is will confuse and override a kid's mind. 

It's funny, I brought child pagaeants where little girls are put in revealing outfits, makeup, fake tans and dance on stage of adults and you're just like "that's not cool." in a matter of fact kind of way. Since there are no openly gay people involved I assume? Because straight predators and groomers aren't a thing conservatives worry about for some reason. 

You're not going to teach a Canadian anything about welfare and the kind of socio economic impacts it has. It has it's place but it can still be problematic if you bring tons of new people who might have trouble integrating and then live on the tax payers expense. That's all I have to say. Not like you're advocating for open borders anyway without any form of immigrations standards.

Oh fuck off. Look at the kind of shit you says about me: You have no issue what adults do with their sex lives fine. I guess that's your intellectually dishonest way of pretending you're not a homophobe.

You're doing mental gymnastics to make me appear bigoted. And no, I'm not saying people can only be gay starting at 18... And I'm the dishonest one, apparently. 

Doubtfire is not a drag show. Doubtfire was just a man dressing as an old lady, doing cleaning and cooking to get close to his own fucking children. Way to obscure the reality with something that isn't real to begin with and has very little to do with a drag shows.

Drags shows are about men dressing in drags, going on stage, usually doing something that's sexual or raunchy in nature. They don't have any particular skill sets other than being dressed in drags. This is the main point of the event. 

Even if there's probably some truly, inoffensive kids friendly shows out there, it's still a slippery slope and absolutely unnecessary. I told you before already, there's no reason for kids to be exposed to a drag show.  I could make a family friendly strippers shows, that doesn't mean it actually makes sense. Hey class, so today these strippers are gonna come here and read you stories about the birds and the bees. Ok, but why? There would be an outrage and rightfully so.