Ok wtf is this? This is an actual Lancet study

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is one of the Weinstein brothers. He's part of the Peterson/Harris collective that scum brains like Cucke love to listen to because they don't like woke people. 

Funny how being woke makes someone bad at their jobs or untrustworthy yet just hating anything woke gives someone endless credibility. 

Yeah you are right. Woke people are generally bad at their jobs. And interestingly enough Weinstein and his wife lost their jobs as professors for not being woke enough. They came to work to teach but the student mobs wanted all white people to stay home that day because of woke reasons. Seriously get fucked Remy . 

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

far left anti science doesn't even register as IQ. 

I can't wait for all 346346 genders to be officially recognized so we can have studies that account for all of them  Valuable, potentially life saving studies could take much longer but who cares when

it effects trans women the same way it effects gay men. Didn’t need a study to figure that one out

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yeah you are right. Woke people are generally bad at their jobs. And interestingly enough Weinstein and his wife lost their jobs as professors for not being woke enough. They came to work to teach but the student mobs wanted all white people to stay home that day because of woke reasons. Seriously get fucked Remy . 

Gandhi was woke.

MLK was woke.

Mother Teresa was woke.

All historically terrible people in the eyes of Cocke. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Gandhi was woke.

MLK was woke.

Mother Teresa was woke.

All historically terrible people in the eyes of Cocke. 

There are levels to wokeness. Ghandi knew what a man and woman are and wouldn't tell white people their racist because their white and shouldn't come to work because they are white and never used any stupid new daily invented pronouns. Mother Teresa wouldn't condone teenage girls chopping their breasts off at the first sign of being a Tom boy. MLK wasn't a racist. 

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I can't wait for all 346346 genders to be officially recognized so we can have studies that account for all of them :aitch: Valuable, potentially life saving studies could take much longer but who cares when we get to be politically correct :smoke: 

So wait, you guys complain that there wasn't enough time researching COVID, but now there's not enough time to collect data? Again, they didn't conduct the research, they parsed mostly already existing data, that wasn't taken into consideration previously. 

Lol I don't think I've ever heard of someone calling for less research before. Like constantly testing and tracing variables is what science is about. What medical or technological endeavor stops? Or seeks less control data? 

It's fucking wild that they entire chud crew are going out of their way to sound stupid as possible about this. Except Ramza I guess? 

Let's say there's a Monkey Pox variant that's equally transmitted to woman. Does it make sense to collate data now to refer to, or just wait and start at that point cold? I mean you just made time paramount, so waiting and wasting time is bad, by your own logic. So basically you are contradicting yourself. 

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There are levels to wokeness.

Oh, now there are levels of woke. Something you never mentioned until 12 minutes ago. You just seem to complain about anything that remotely appears as woke to you as destructive. 

Ghandi knew what a man and woman are and wouldn't tell white people their racist because their white and shouldn't come to work because they are white and never used any stupid new daily invented pronouns.

Well Ghandi was woke, but also racist... I guess he may have gotten less racist as he aged but he notoriously hated Africa and Africans. 

I do appreciate "He wouldn't dare tell a white person a hurtful word!" 

Funny how being kind to white people is the only level of racism you recognize. I admit the ghandi thing was sort of a trap, because I know you're stupid and arrogant you would have to pretend you knew enough about him to make your half ass point. 

Mother Teresa wouldn't condone teenage girls chopping their breasts off at the first sign of being a Tom boy.

Lol "the chopping off of breast." It's amazing how intellectually dishonest you have to be in order to still be wrong and look like an idiot? 

MLK wasn't a racist. 

So every woke person is racist? Oh, you mean against white people. Man, it's crazy how only anti-white racism exist in North America these days. 

Lmfao your response to two of these people are they didn't scold white people. Sounds like you don't like descending voices Cooke. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, now there are levels of woke. Something you never mentioned until 12 minutes ago. You just seem to complain about anything that remotely appears as woke to you as destructive. 

Well Ghandi was woke, but also racist... I guess he may have gotten less racist as he aged but he notoriously hated Africa and Africans. 

I do appreciate "He wouldn't dare tell a white person a hurtful word!" 

Funny how being kind to white people is the only level of racism you recognize. I admit the ghandi thing was sort of a trap, because I know you're stupid and arrogant you would have to pretend you knew enough about him to make your half ass point. 

Lol "the chopping off of breast." It's amazing how intellectually dishonest you have to be in order to still be wrong and look like an idiot? 

So every woke person is racist? Oh, you mean against white people. Man, it's crazy how only anti-white racism exist in North America these days. 

Lmfao your response to two of these people are they didn't scold white people. Sounds like you don't like descending voices Cooke. 

+1 to you for finally admitting anti white racism exists. You’ve always said it doesn’t. 

2 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

+1 to you for finally admitting anti white racism exists. You’ve always said it doesn’t. 

This is a lie. Racism exist against any group. I've never claimed it didn't, even in the power structure sense of it. 

• Thanks 1

Speaking Bret Weinstein unintentionally making himself and others around him look completely retarded, like the OP of this thread:

Joe Rogan Edits Podcast, Apologizes After Promoting Hoax Tweet (forbes.com)

:drake::sabu:

A recent episode of popular podcast The Joe Rogan Experience saw Joe Rogan fall for a badly photoshopped hoax, as Rogan and his guest, former Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein, discussed a fake tweet about the coronavirus vaccine, citing it as an example of “ideological capture at its highest level.”

Edited by Substatic
3 hours ago, Substatic said:

Speaking Bret Weinstein unintentionally making himself and others around him look completely retarded, like the OP of this thread:

Joe Rogan Edits Podcast, Apologizes After Promoting Hoax Tweet (forbes.com)

:drake::sabu:

A recent episode of popular podcast The Joe Rogan Experience saw Joe Rogan fall for a badly photoshopped hoax, as Rogan and his guest, former Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein, discussed a fake tweet about the coronavirus vaccine, citing it as an example of “ideological capture at its highest level.”

“I will never regret the vaccine. Even if it turns out I injected actual poison and have only days to live. My heart and is was in the right place. I got vaccinated out of love, while antivaxxers did everything out of hate. If I have to die because of my love for the world, then so be it. But I will never regret or apologize for it.”

Sounds like something you would say. :lul: 

• NPC 1
9 hours ago, Ramza said:

“I will never regret the vaccine. Even if it turns out I injected actual poison and have only days to live. My heart and is was in the right place. I got vaccinated out of love, while antivaxxers did everything out of hate. If I have to die because of my love for the world, then so be it. But I will never regret or apologize for it.”

Lol my mom pretty much said that exact same thing to my sister who didn't want to get vaccinated 

• NPC 1
7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol my mom pretty much said that exact same thing to my sister who didn't want to get vaccinated 

They've managed to convince people that taking a vaccine saved lives and non vaccinated people were to be vilified as killers. As if that's how virulent viruses works. Pointing finger down to one demographic as culprit. Just nonsense.

The reality is, you're just defending your own system by taking the shot, that's it. I mean I already knew this before Covid 19. In fact someone who is vaccinated, but is asymptomatic because the vaccines works (let's say it does for the sake of argumentation lol), has way more chance of actually spreading the disease because he doesn't know he has it yet. Pandemics aren't black and white scenarios. 

And let's not forget than natural immunity has been vilified, despite all the data that seems to indicate it's actually the best defense against Covid compared to the vaccines at this point. 

• NPC 1
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

They've managed to convince people that taking a vaccine saved lives and non vaccinated people were to be vilified as killers. As if that's how virulent viruses works. Pointing finger down to one demographic as culprit. Just nonsense.

The reality is, you're just defending your own system by taking the shot, that's it. I mean I already knew this before Covid 19. In fact someone who is vaccinated, but is asymptomatic because the vaccines works (let's say it does for the sake of argumentation lol), has way more chance of actually spreading the disease because he doesn't know he has it yet. Pandemics aren't black and white scenarios. 

And let's not forget than natural immunity has been vilified, despite all the data that seems to indicate it's actually the best defense against Covid compared to the vaccines at this point. 

It sounds like something someone from the center-left who has only cited published peer reviewed studies would say? Low IQ subhuman Anti-Vaxxer lunatics (who would have labeled themselves this before Covid) circle jerking. :sabu:

Imagine defending a fake tweet even after learning it was fake. :will2:  But I'm glad you now know it's best not to listen to Bret and that this thread got raped.

As for your deflection from the fact Bret occasionally fucks up, my stance on the vaccine is based off of a majority of peer reviewed studies on it, as well as a majority of medical organizations. 

COVID-19 vaccines saved an estimated 20 million lives in 1 year | CIDRAP (umn.edu)

Lead author Oliver Watson, PhD, said in a Lancet news release, "Our findings offer the most complete assessment to date of the remarkable global impact that vaccination has had on the COVID-19 pandemic. Of the almost 20 million deaths estimated to have been prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced, almost 7.5 million deaths were prevented in countries covered by the COVID-19 Vaccine Access initiative (COVAX).

Like most topics and debates on this section, my citation is vast and of high quality. While yours is completely missing. As usual. 

Edited by Substatic
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm still confused. I dont know about Canada, but here in the US the states that had high vax rates and such have better mortality rates than the ones that love freedom. What metric does your side use? 

50 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm still confused. I dont know about Canada, but here in the US the states that had high vax rates and such have better mortality rates than the ones that love freedom. What metric does your side use? 

I'm talking about propagation. As I said, it protects the vaccinated, no one else.