4 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no clue what this game is, but if it gets a 6, it will at least be comparable to gamepass titles, which is fine with me.

You must have missed it when @FIREPOWER said PS5 is going to have an amazing year because Forspoken is releasing. 

That doesn't mean much considering Starflop 76 is looking like a poor man's No Man's Sky copy-paste running at 25fps on the Series L.   It doesn't necessarily mean Forspken will be great, it

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You must have missed it when @FIREPOWER said PS5 is going to have an amazing year because Forspoken is releasing. 

I've never posted anything about Forspoken you retard. 

I posted a Forbes article that said Spiderman 2 was the reason Sony would have a great year. They said Forspoken was a wild card that they aren't sure of but Spiderman 2 is bigger than any game on Xflop and is guaranteed to do well :vabe:

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I've seen almost no hype here for this game. The fuck are you talking about :ben: 

I expect a 6-7.

The retard is trying to create a situation where it looks like people hyped this game when no one on this board has mentioned this game until today :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I've never posted anything about Forspoken you retard. 

I posted a Forbes article that said Spiderman 2 was the reason Sony would have a great year. They said Forspoken was a wild card that they aren't sure of but Spiderman 2 is bigger than any game on Xflop and is guaranteed to do well :vabe:

No, your link said it was one of the top 3 ps5 games in 2023, that it needs to preform well for PS5 to have a big year,  and I quote, “gameplay itself has looked pretty incredible”

:umad:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, your link said it was one of the top 3 ps5 games in 2023, that it needs to preform well for PS5 to have a big year,  and I quote, “gameplay itself has looked pretty incredible”

:umad:

Why are you lying about the article and cherry-picking snipets that fit your retarded argument when it's clear that they called Forspoken a wildcard in the article?

:vabe: If you're gonna lie about something you lemshit retard, make sure it's something that can't be easily looked up:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/01/08/ps5-is-poised-to-have-a-bigger-2023-than-xbox-despite-starfield/?sh=3ed9c7904e52

Forspoken feels like the biggest gamble here, a game that was widely mocked for some of its dialogue in early trailers, but gameplay itself has looked pretty incredible. Final Fantasy XVI is due out this summer and is unlikely to be delayed into next year, I’d say, and any mainline FF game is going to do extremely well, without question, no real risk attached there.

But the biggest thing on the list is easily Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 from Insomnia. I’m not sure people understand just how well Insomniac’s Spider-Man (and Miles Morales) have done for Sony. The first Spider-Man was the best-selling PS4 game with 20 million copies sold, beating out even God of War, Uncharted 4, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us Part 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn. We obviously don’t have full PS5 numbers yet, but Spider-Man: Miles Morales was the top download on Sony’s digital store last year. It’s a stellar game starring one of the best-known characters in the world, and a sequel is going to do monstrously well.

:mj: It's extremely clear to anyone that didn't fail elementary school reading that he clearly called Forspoken a gamble and maintains that the main reason for PS5's success this year will be Spiderman 2.

You're desperately grasping at straws with this failed thread trying to claim people are hyped for Forspoken when no one gives a fuck about this game on SW. The game has zero hype and until you made this thread, no one has ever spoken about it on System Wars :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Why are you lying about the article and cherry-picking snipets that fit your retarded argument when it's clear that they called Forspoken a wildcard in the article?

:vabe: If you're gonna lie about something you lemshit retard, make sure it's something that can't be easily looked up:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/01/08/ps5-is-poised-to-have-a-bigger-2023-than-xbox-despite-starfield/?sh=3ed9c7904e52

Forspoken feels like the biggest gamble here, a game that was widely mocked for some of its dialogue in early trailers, but gameplay itself has looked pretty incredible. Final Fantasy XVI is due out this summer and is unlikely to be delayed into next year, I’d say, and any mainline FF game is going to do extremely well, without question, no real risk attached there.

But the biggest thing on the list is easily Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 from Insomnia. I’m not sure people understand just how well Insomniac’s Spider-Man (and Miles Morales) have done for Sony. The first Spider-Man was the best-selling PS4 game with 20 million copies sold, beating out even God of War, Uncharted 4, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us Part 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn. We obviously don’t have full PS5 numbers yet, but Spider-Man: Miles Morales was the top download on Sony’s digital store last year. It’s a stellar game starring one of the best-known characters in the world, and a sequel is going to do monstrously well.

:mj: It's extremely clear to anyone that didn't fail elementary school reading that he clearly called Forspoken a gamble and maintains that the main reason for PS5's success this year will be Spiderman 2.

You're desperately grasping at straws with this failed thread trying to claim people are hyped for Forspoken when no one gives a fuck about this game on SW. The game has zero hype and until you made this thread, no one has ever spoken about it on System Wars :mroff:

QJKEF5p.pngm6AQPJS.png

LcnSGb0.png

yeah it’s a gamble, too bad there’s nothing better to list for ps5 :kaz:

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

yeah it’s a gamble, too bad there’s nothing better to list for ps5 :kaz:

:hest: He literally called it a gamble.

It's not my words, it's his.....

Forspoken feels like the biggest gamble here, a game that was widely mocked for some of its dialogue in early trailers, but gameplay itself has looked pretty incredible.

Sorry ghostz, you lose another argument because you're a retard that fails at basic english comprehension.

Highlighting different parts of the article will not change the fact he called it a gamble.

The big games that are going to destroy anything on LBox this year are FF16 and Spiderman 2 according to the article and your ShitBox has nothing to combat them :kaz:

Cry harder :fatcruise:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

This game is a 6.0 flop, but SW Cows are hyping it as the next killer app for PS5. What do you think? 

AAA-AAAA (these people don’t need to vote):

@FIREPOWER

@TLHBO

@jehurey

Go find where I said this would be a AAA scoring game.

I'll wait

Or else, it looks like you are that desperate of a butthurt lemming, that you're trying to find a victory with............Forspoken.

:hest:you wouldn't be that pathetic, right?

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: He literally called it a gamble.

It's not my words, it's his.....

Forspoken feels like the biggest gamble here, a game that was widely mocked for some of its dialogue in early trailers, but gameplay itself has looked pretty incredible.

Sorry ghostz, you lose another argument because you're a retard that fails at basic english comprehension.

Highlighting different parts of the article will not change the fact he called it a gamble.

The big games that are going to destroy anything on LBox this year are FF16 and Spiderman 2 according to the article and your ShitBox has nothing to combat them :kaz:

Cry harder :fatcruise:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

He also said without it, PS5 won’t have a better year than Xbox. Your own source. :umad: 

LcnSGb0.png

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Go find where I said this would be a AAA scoring game.

I'll wait

Or else, it looks like you are that desperate of a butthurt lemming, that you're trying to find a victory with............Forspoken.

:hest:you wouldn't be that pathetic, right?

Shoulda pointed that out rather than agreeing with the article. :umad:

Sorry pal, hypes already been recorded. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Shoulda pointed that out rather than agreeing with the article. :umad:

what did I "agree" with?

Post proof of me agreeing with whatever it is you are talking about.

I'll wait.

If you don't post proof, you just lost another argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

what did I "agree" with?

Post proof of me agreeing with whatever it is you are talking about.

I'll wait.

If you don't post proof, you just lost another argument.

Keep waiting, I don’t do homework for you. :tom:

say it will flop, otherwise you’re remaining in the AAA section :juggle:

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He also said without it, PS5 won’t have a better year than Xbox. Your own source. :umad: 

LcnSGb0.png

That doesn't mean much considering Starflop 76 is looking like a poor man's No Man's Sky copy-paste running at 25fps on the Series L.

It doesn't necessarily mean Forspken will be great, it just means Starflop looks shittier than Forspoken in his eyes :mroff:

You have no point, just accept your L and move on. When I search for Forspoken on SW, your thread is the only thread I see specifically discussing this game. No one has made a thread about this game or hyped it and you desperately made this thread to damage control my own thread where you got anally destroyed.....

6F25424E-035E-4134-8929-4FC7EBB000F7.thumb.jpeg.39837ec6be00aa346630e251cd9162e5.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1