Forspoken is one of the most downgraded games i've ever seen

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Also, this is a Square Enix game, not a Sony one. Some of y’all are retarded af, devoid of logic. 

Yeah, it is a Square Enix and it still is shit.

I don't see your point.

It is also an exclusive, so double ownage.

Like I said, you cows love to talk shit about gamepass budget games, but again, we pay $15 a month and get to play a plethora of them, unlike you guys who pay $70 for a turd.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does have that Halo Infinite 2 gens-old look. 

It's a rental service, Jonbo used to blockbuster games. Same shit except he could actually choose what he wanted.

You're such a fuciing idiot   If a game sucks we don't buy it. You're saying you get them on Gamepass which is the point which has been proven by all the lemmings here, you will still end u

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Like I said, you cows love to talk shit about gamepass budget games, but again, we pay $15 a month and get to play a plethora of them, unlike you guys who pay $70 for a turd.

Actually no, most people skip on the "turds" because we're still buying based on value. Unlike lemmings who do play the filth because they're now in the habit of playing whatver is in the Gamepass sub that month. :geese:

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Actually no, most people skip on the "turds" because we're still buying based on value. Unlike lemmings who do play the filth because they're now in the habit of playing whatver is in the Gamepass sub that month. :geese:

plenty of PS5s top selling games in 2022 are on gamepass. 

buying them at $70 a pop equals more than a year of gamepass. :bena:

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah, it is a Square Enix and it still is shit.

I don't see your point.

It is also an exclusive, so double ownage.

Jesus, you lack intellect. Stick to racing videos. 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Jesus, you lack intellect. Stick to racing videos. 

Stick to Square Enix games then, even if they are shit, and for $70.

Oh yeah, but you don't have to buy them.

Sure, don't buy it and the rest of the crap that they keep releasing.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Stick to Square Enix games then, even if they are shit, and for $70.

Oh yeah, but you don't have to buy them.

Sure, don't buy it and the rest of the crap that they keep releasing.

Exactly. I don’t have to buy them. So meet the tire spinning for your races. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Exactly. I don’t have to buy them. So meet the tire spinning for your races. 

Yeah you don't have to buy them, or not buying anything at all.

Enjoying staring at your ps5, while Xbox owners are playing whatever they want on gamepass.

You are like that muscle guy that thinks can beat any imports, but when we go meet his car, its still in his garage with no wheels, sitting on bricks and with the engine missing parts.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah you don't have to buy them, or not buying anything at all.

Enjoying staring at your ps5, while Xbox owners are playing whatever they want on gamepass.

You are like that muscle guy that thinks can beat any imports, but when we go meet his car, its still in his garage with no wheels, sitting on bricks and with the engine missing parts.

Ok

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

plenty of PS5s top selling games in 2022 are on gamepass. 

buying them at $70 a pop equals more than a year of gamepass. :bena:

Foreskinen is on Gamepass? Oh wait, Xbox has no games.

Most games that gets added on Gamepass are old/indie titles that you can get on sale for the equivalent of a month or two of Gamepass. Not to mention I get to keep the games I buy forever.

Gamepass is only truly great value if you are a casual who just wants to try out some random games and the occasional day one releases like High on Life and MS first party games. Which I would never buy full price anyway. So you get to play High on Life or Forza Horizon 5 before me and it's now locked behind a paywall. 

I bought Psychonauts 2 not long ago for 25$. And I got Sunset Overdrive for 5$. I'm talking Canadian dollars here, that's like 20$ USD total. That's the great things about these games being on GP, they lose value even faster than usual. MS first party games are dirt cheap on sale.

So we're up to roughly 2-3 months of GP, except I get to keep my games for life. Gamepass really isn't that great long term if you want to build a collection that you can go back to at anytime point in time, enjoy getting raped on the long term.

I love how everybody is comparing it to how shitty Microsoft games look ALL the time, and ghost is coming in desperately trying to change the direction of the discussion.

And nobody pays attention.:drake:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how everybody is comparing it to how shitty Microsoft games look ALL the time, and ghost is coming in desperately trying to change the direction of the discussion.

And nobody pays attention.:drake:

No, we are not comparing about the visual quality of games but rather the amount of shitty games cows are not playing simply because they are not up to the standards.

By the end of the day though, they are skipping on lots of games that Xbox owners are playing for $15 a month.

So basically they are shitting on games they are not playing at all, while their consoles are collecting dust.

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

No, we are not comparing about the visual quality of games but rather the amount of shitty games cows are not playing simply because they are not up to the standards.

By the end of the day though, they are skipping on lots of games that Xbox owners are playing for $15 a month.

So basically they are shitting on games they are not playing at all, while their consoles are collecting dust.

John C Reilly Seriously GIF

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

such as what Gamepass games?

Remove the new one that dropped this week.

What were you playing on Gamepass that is worth the $15 a month?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude, why are you even arguing?

Cows are shitting on games that lems are playing in their $15 monthly subscription.

If cows wanted to play them, they'd have to fork $70 a pop.

TCHBFR

bu bu teh gamepass budget gamingz ;(

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why are you writing off Hi Fi Rush? Just because it was a shadow drop doesn't mean it shouldn't be included when talking about the value of gamepass.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, why are you even arguing?

Cows are shitting on games that lems are playing in their $15 monthly subscription.

If cows wanted to play them, they'd have to fork $70 a pop.

what games would those be?

let's hear them.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

why are you writing off Hi Fi Rush?

LOL you've been paying $15 a month since A Second Placed Tale, when was that????? Back innnnnnnnnnn, October?

$15 for October, $15 for November, $15 for December, $15 for January..........and unless you rush to finish this new game soon, another $15 for February to play this new game that nobody was really asking for.

And you are walking around pretending that the service is delivering?

:hest: When all somebody has to do is just wait a few months, and you get A Soon to be Bargain Binned Tale for about $15, and this other game will be in a digital sale for about $9.99