Forspoken is one of the most downgraded games i've ever seen

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Check the list of all gamepass games.

I am going to do the work for you.

So nothing?

That's what you're saying.

Odd, since typing the name of games would be the least amount of typing you could do, but you don't do it.

And now, these games are so amazingly good..............you couldn't remember them? You would have needed to GO AND LOOK THEM UP on a website?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does have that Halo Infinite 2 gens-old look. 

It's a rental service, Jonbo used to blockbuster games. Same shit except he could actually choose what he wanted.

You're such a fuciing idiot   If a game sucks we don't buy it. You're saying you get them on Gamepass which is the point which has been proven by all the lemmings here, you will still end u

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So nothing?

That's what you're saying.

Odd, since typing the name of games would be the least amount of typing you could do, but you don't do it.

And now, these games are so amazingly good..............you couldn't remember them? You would have needed to GO AND LOOK THEM UP on a website?

Wow dude, you truly have reading comprehension levels.

Did I ever say those gamepass games would be "so amazingly good"?

I just said they are games that cows love to shit on, but xbox gamers can still play them if they want or not. 

We have a choice.

Meanwhile, cows don't.

If they want to dip, its $70 a pop.

Gamepass offers a ton value, whether the cows like to talk shit.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you've been paying $15 a month since A Second Placed Tale, when was that????? Back innnnnnnnnnn, October?

$15 for October, $15 for November, $15 for December, $15 for January..........and unless you rush to finish this new game soon, another $15 for February to play this new game that nobody was really asking for.

And you are walking around pretending that the service is delivering?

:hest: When all somebody has to do is just wait a few months, and you get A Soon to be Bargain Binned Tale for about $15, and this other game will be in a digital sale for about $9.99

Nope.

I paid $10 to renew it recently. The month before I had renewed for the first time in several months, so I paid $1.

Gamepass is a great value and in not sure how you can argue against that. Imagine being someone who's wanted to play Persona and finally in a single month MS drops both P3 Portable and P4 Golden on Gamepass. Thats 150 hours of gameplay right there alone.

Then you get surprises like Hi-Fi Rush. Honestly if you wasn't for GP I probably wouldn't even have tried that game (at least not at launch).

Then you have the numerous day 1 releases which is its biggest selling point. Atomic Heart drops next month and its a full priced $60 game. Wo Long is another full priced game that drops the next month afterwards. If you're someone who's been looking forward to both games then in those 2 months alone your Gamepass subscription has already payed itself for the ENTIRE year by saving you $120 on those 2 games.

You guys keep on doing this and im not sure why. Gamepass is better than any service Sony and Nintendo could come up with no matter how hard they tried.

18 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Wow dude, you truly have reading comprehension levels.

Did I ever say those gamepass games would be "so amazingly good"?

I just said they are games that cows love to shit on, but xbox gamers can still play them if they want or not. 

We have a choice.

Meanwhile, cows don't.

If they want to dip, its $70 a pop.

Gamepass offers a ton value, whether the cows like to talk shit.

so lets hear these games that you think cows want to play, and have to pay $70

man, you sure do seem to type alot, when typing the name of several games would be so much easier.

are you unable to REMEMBER any of these games, but you somehow know that cows "want them."????

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nope.

I paid $10 to renew it recently. The month before I had renewed for the first time in several months, so I paid $1.

Gamepass is a great value and in not sure how you can argue against that

Its clearly not a great enough value if you are not paying for the service until only recently, and only for a promo price of $1.

GamePass is a great value............if you're an Amish kid who grew up without a tv or video games your entire life, and you just moved out on your own.

Other than that...........any average game already bought 60% that's on the service for cheap many years ago, and no one is going to pay for indie games when they can just wait for a humble bundle sale.

To PERMANENTLY own them.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

why are you writing off Hi Fi Rush? Just because it was a shadow drop doesn't mean it shouldn't be included when talking about the value of gamepass.

That's a 30$ budget title.

And it will be on sale for like 20$ or less in a month or two. 

You don't even technically own the game because it's now locked behind a paywall. That's not great value. 

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Gamepass is a great value and in not sure how you can argue against that. Imagine being someone who's wanted to play Persona and finally in a single month MS drops both P3 Portable and P4 Golden on Gamepass. Thats 150 hours of gameplay right there alone.

More budget titles, and decades old to boot. 

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Then you have the numerous day 1 releases which is its biggest selling point. Atomic Heart drops next month and its a full priced $60 game. Wo Long is another full priced game that drops the next month afterwards.

Those are good but you're not saving 120$, you're spending 15$ a month to keep access to them.

You mostly play newer titles and on day one so I guess it's fine in your case but absolutely a shit deal for someone likes me who revisits old games all the time and usually wait for a sale for most games.

And the ones I buy day one are rarely on Gamepass day one, in fact I don't think it has ever happened. If I had a better PC Atomic Heart would be the first.  

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

More budget titles, and decades old to boot. 

Those are good but you're not saving 120$, you're spending 15$ a month to keep access to them.

You mostly play newer titles and on day one so I guess it's fine in your case but absolutely a shit deal for someone likes me who revisits old games all the time and usually wait for a sale for most games.

And the ones I buy day one are rarely on Gamepass day one, in fact I don't think it has ever happened. If I had a better PC Atomic Heart would be the first.  

Its not $15. The ultimate version is not necessary. The base game pass is good enough.

I guarantee you that if you signed up for 1 month of gamepass (for $1) you would absolutely find several games that you would end up liking. Games you probably had no intention of playing before.

And gamepass is actually GOOD for gaming. There are increasingly more games that would never have existed if publishers had no choice but to fully fund them themselves. Look at Pentiment. Look at Hi-Fi Rush. By partnering with MS publishers get some breathing room to make new games without having to worry about their profits.

the gamepass hate is completely unwarranted.

29 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's a rental service, Jonbo used to blockbuster games. Same shit except he could actually choose what he wanted.

Except there are numerous digital games that you can't rent. Look at some of the best gamepass games last year

Immortality

Tinykin

Signalis

Grounded

Pentiment

Could you rent any of those? Nope. Your argument really holds no water.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its not $15. The ultimate version is not necessary. The base game pass is good enough.

I guarantee you that if you signed up for 1 month of gamepass (for $1) you would absolutely find several games that you would end up liking. Games you probably had no intention of playing before.

And gamepass is actually GOOD for gaming. There are increasingly more games that would never have existed if publishers had no choice but to fully fund them themselves. Look at Pentiment. Look at Hi-Fi Rush. By partnering with MS publishers get some breathing room to make new games without having to worry about their profits.

the gamepass hate is completely unwarranted.

I have no idea what are Gamepass Ultimate differences.

I'll put that to the test. I'm gonna browse the Gamepass PC library.

Games I would ''try'' (but would rather own):

HiFi Rush

Warhammer Dark Tide 

Chained Echoes

Eastward

High on Life 

Star Wars Skywalker Saga 

Assasin's Creed Odyssey

Crusader Kings III

Empire of Sin

Fallout Tactics

Forza Horizon 5

Gun Grave GORE

Hitman III

Midnight Fight Express

Power Ranger: Battle For the Grid

Signalis

The Ascent

The Legend of Tianding

Weird West

Zero Escape

So hmm, yeah, a lot of low value games I can get for cheap. A lot of games I have zero issues with not playing on day one otherwise I would already have bought them. And a shit load of games I already have or don't give a shit about. Not a single exclusive anywhere. Not a single game I can't get on steam. 

Thank you for making me check out Lamepass, it just reconfirms that I absolutely don't need a paywall to play some cheap and old games. Let alone playing games in the Xbox ecosystem (disgusting).

It's good for studios who have absolutely no faith in the commercial success of their product, I guess? It always seemed like a poor excuse to me. A terrible business model because you will lower your regular sales quite a bit. I would never put my products on Gamepass day one unless MS offered substantial amount of money that would be impossible to get from regular sales and I seriously doubt that's the case. 

What you're saying makes no sense when it comes to Pentiment and HiFi Rush. Those are made by studios that are owned by MS, in those cases, it's more like the mother company ask those studios to create AA budget titles to fill out the Gamepass library, not a good look when the main competitor Sony are making huge AAA productions every year. Not that I have anything against AA games. 

What you mean is it's good for games like High on Life, which probably wouldn't sell much at launch.

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I have no idea what are Gamepass Ultimate differences.

I'll put that to the test. I'm gonna browse the Gamepass PC library.

Games I would ''try'' (but would rather own):

HiFi Rush

Warhammer Dark Tide 

Chained Echoes

Eastward

High on Life 

Star Wars Skywalker Saga 

Assasin's Creed Odyssey

Crusader Kings III

Empire of Sin

Fallout Tactics

Forza Horizon 5

Gun Grave GORE

Hitman III

Midnight Fight Express

Power Ranger: Battle For the Grid

Signalis

The Ascent

The Legend of Tianding

Weird West

Zero Escape

So hmm, yeah, a lot of low value games I can get for cheap. A lot of games I have zero issues with not playing on day one otherwise I would already have bought them. And a shit load of games I already have or don't give a shit about. Not a single exclusive anywhere. Not a single game I can't get on steam. 

Thank you for making me check out Lamepass, it just reconfirms that I absolutely don't need a paywall to play some cheap and old games. Let alone playing games in the Xbox ecosystem (disgusting).

It's good for studios who have absolutely no faith in the commercial success of their product, I guess? It always seemed like a poor excuse to me. A terrible business model because you will lower your regular sales quite a bit. I would never put my products on Gamepass day one unless MS offered substantial amount of money that would be impossible to get from regular sales and I seriously doubt that's the case. 

What you're saying makes no sense when it comes to Pentiment and HiFi Rush. Those are made by studios that are owned by MS, in those cases, it's more like the mother company ask those studios to create AA budget titles to fill out the Gamepass library, not a good look when the main competitor Sony are making huge AAA productions every year. Not that I have anything against AA games. 

What you mean is it's good for games like High on Life, which probably wouldn't sell much at launch.

You just listed 20 gamepass games you'd like to play. You could sign up for a $1 right now and download all those games simultaneously and then play them in whatever order you see fit. How exactly is that an argument against gamepass? You logic is a real headscratcher.

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You just listed 20 gamepass games you'd like to play. You could sign up for a $1 right now and download all those games simultaneously and then play them in whatever order you see fit. How exactly is that an argument against gamepass? You logic is a real headscratcher.

I'll never get to play all of those in one month. Hell, I'm not sure I'd play them all to my satisfaction in one year. 

It's mostly all low value games that are barely worth a month of Gamepass on their own when they are on sale. Think in the long term. You don't own those games but I would without necessarily spending that much more. So in two years, three years, ten fucking years from now on when I decide to replay HiFi Rush, what do you think would be the cheapest option? To have bought the game 20$ ten years ago, or spending 180$ per year for ten years, essentially locking my HiFi Rush behind a 1800$ paywall, without even any real guarantee that the game will stay on the service that long.

Like I said before, it's only a good deal for someone like you, you play the new thing, you move on to the other new thing. That's not me at all. I'm currently playing FFX, ffs. I was in high school the last time I played that.

Other games I'm currently playing are also worth mentioning because they are MS games. Psychonauts 2 that I got for 20$ and Sunset Overdrive that I got for less than 5$. That's not even two months of Gamepass Ultimate.

Edited by Ramza
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'll never get to play all of those in one month. Hell, I'm not sure I'd play them all to my satisfaction in one year. 

It's mostly all low value games that are barely worth a month of Gamepass on their own when they are on sale. Think in the long term. You don't own those games but I would without necessarily spending that much more. So in two years, three years, ten fucking years from now on when I decide to replay HiFi Rush, what do you think would be the cheapest option? To have bought the game 20$ ten years ago, or spending 180$ per year for ten years, essentially locking my HiFi Rush behind a 1800$ paywall, without even any real guarantee that the game will stay on the service that long.

Like I said before, it's only a good deal for someone like you, you play the new thing, you move on to the other new thing. That's not me at all. I'm currently playing FFX, ffs. I was in high school the last time I played that.

Or you know....you could play the game now for $1, cancel your sub afterwards, and then 10 years from now if you decide to replay it you can buy it for $5 or $10 or whatever price its at. So in the long run you'd still be spending less money :ben: 

Breh.....you're really not making a good argument right now.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Or you know....you could play the game now for $1, cancel your sub afterwards, and then 10 years from now if you decide to replay it you can buy it for $5 or $10 or whatever price its at. So in the long run you'd still be spending less money :ben: 

Breh.....you're really not making a good argument right now.

That's just one game I used as an example. Like I only play one game at the time. Lol, please.

Losing all your games once you stop paying just illustrate my point. I'm not gonna start subscribing and unsubscribing all the time based on if I'm feeling like playing an older game or not, that's not a realistic scenario at all and it would be a shitty experience on top.

And what happens when you get some new games that are not on Gamepass in the meantime like all of you does because GP can't possible cover all your gaming needs?... You continue paying for a sub you might not even use or need. Don't BS me, no one plan this shit in advance and cancel their sub just before that happen at the right time.

But whatever you clearly don't see the appeal in actually owning your games and not having them behind a paywall. I don't know what else to tell you.

Just now, Ramza said:

That's just one game I used as an example. Like I only play one game at the time. Lol, please.

Losing all your games once you stop paying just illustrate my point. I'm not gonna start subscribing and unsubscribing all the time based on if I'm feeling like playing an older game or not, that's not a realistic scenario at all and it would be a shitty experience on top.

And what happens when you get some new games that are not on Gamepass in the meantime like all of you does because GP can't possible cover all your gaming needs?... You continue paying for a sub you might not even use or need. Don't BS me, no one plan this shit in advance and cancel their sub just before that happen at the right time.

But whatever you clearly don't see the appeal in actually owning your games and not having them behind a paywall. I don't know what else to tell you.

Think about it this way. Most people have no problem spending $15+ a month for a netflix subscription that many times they barely even use. So in comparison $10 for a service like a gamepass is a steal, especially when it has games that can give you many more hours of entertainment than the average new Netflix show or movie.

But like I've already said, $1 is such a minor investment that there's no point in not giving it a try. Im not sure why you guys are so vehemently against it when the barrier to entry is that low.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Think about it this way. Most people have no problem spending $15+ a month for a netflix subscription that many times they barely even use. So in comparison $10 for a service like a gamepass is a steal, especially when it has games that can give you many more hours of entertainment than the average new Netflix show or movie.

But like I've already said, $1 is such a minor investment that there's no point in not giving it a try. Im not sure why you guys are so vehemently against it when the barrier to entry is that low.

I do have an issue with spending 15$ a month on netflix. Most people are retarded. 

Once again you are just thinking in short terms. I have been gaming for the past 33 years pretty consistently. It's a good thing my 33 past years of gaming isn't all locked behind a paywall.

That 1$ first month is irrelevant, that's just how they swindle people to continue paying with auto subs renewal the month after.

I'd argue you that if I was on console and I could sell back my physical copies, this would make Gamepass an even shittier deal too. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I do have an issue with spending 15$ a month on netflix. Most people are retarded. 

Once again you are just thinking in short terms. I have been gaming for the past 33 years pretty consistently. It's a good thing my 33 past years of gaming isn't all locked behind a paywall.

That 1$ first month is irrelevant, that's just how they swindle people to continue paying with auto subs renewal the month after.

I'd argue you that if I was on console and I could sell back my physical copies, this would make Gamepass an even shittier deal too. 

You know you can sign up and then immediately turn off auto renewal right? And it will keep your subscription active for the rest of that month? In fact most subscription services are like that. Just how behind the times are you? :ben: 

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You know you can sign up and then immediately turn off auto renewal right? And it will keep your subscription active for the rest of that month? In fact most subscription services are like that. Just how behind the times are you? :ben: 

I didn't say I would fall for that. I'm saying that's what happens to a lot of people. Like you said, most subs are like that and it's for that very reason.

I'll give you a dollar if you stop trying to get me to subscribe to Gastricbypass. :kaz: 

• Haha 1