Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real talk, it’s fun to slap jerky around with his own bullshit but Jon is right.   Get off systemwars and the internet in general, this is no way to live. You’re way too invested and that’s par

Jerkypuss starts a thread trying to own Ghostz and ends up with an intervention.       

It must that the account is linked to that specific Playstation 5 hardware unit.   And it must be the parent account on that unit.   Let's see the PSN profile.

Posted Images

@-GD-X the bet is pretty straightforward

he claimed he actually bought a PS5...........and then proceeded to show a picture of a PS5..............on a mattress:tom:

my claim is very simple...........he actually doesn't, its somebody elses, and he pathetically tries to claim it as his own.

Since its specific to him being a PS5 owner.........the bet is specific to him proving it by showing his account, and specifically showing that its an account linked to PS5 hardware..........and if HE BOUGHT it, clearly he would link the hardware to it, and his account would be the parent account, with no other accounts on that system.

Pretty straightforward bet.

So.........let's have Ghostz prove it. We will verify his PSN profile via sending messages to it.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like you getting angry like a 9 year old?

Maybe one day you will realize all the stupid things you obsessively post here all the time is just a waste of energy that could be focused somewhere more important. But everyone knows that wont be the case. You cant stop yourself. Continue on.

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS1: Bald Cucky Ducky is freaking out
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Maybe one day you will realize all the stupid things you obsessively post here all the time is just a waste of energy that could be focused somewhere more important. But everyone knows that wont be the case. You cant stop yourself. Continue on.

did you say that to yourself when you made your completely empty posts?

I doubt you do anything productive now. You're just acting pathetic, and way over 40, away from the website.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh man, he's melting down and double-posting, responding to nobody

:lawl:he's scared.

he probably can't get on the pS5, because its after-school hours:tom::tom::tom::tom::tom::tom:

By melting down, do you mean happily accepting the bet after the first bet you ran from is accepted?

Boy, what a thread backfire. :mickeyj:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

By melting down, do you mean happily accepting the bet after the first bet you ran from is accepted?

Boy, what a thread backfire. :mickeyj:

was that before or after you ran away from answering the Yes or No question.

...........that you're going to prove to us, once again, that you're still running away, by not even responding to it now.

:tom5:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........that you're going to prove to us, once again, that you're still running away, by not even responding to it now.

….and he ran. From his own thread. 

That didn’t take long. 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Bald Cucky Ducky avoided it again. Just like I said he would.

I’ll throw you a bone, Jerry. Of course @-GD-X will have to agree. I’ll post my PS5 in any setting you want, the receipt, and the card used (last 4) to purchase. 

GD, will this satisfy that it’s mine? 

if @jehurey wants my psn profile (I don’t pay month for PS online, so not sure how that works) he’ll have to accept Cells bet first. I’ll happily post it, then. 

Oh, and the loser has a name change and sig change for eternity. 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’ll throw you a bone, Jerry.

Nope you will do exactly what the condition of this thread are

You will prove it by profile

The profile will be verified by messages sent directly to the profile

The PSN profile must clearly show that it is linked to the PS5 hardware

The PSN profile must clearly show that it is the parent profile, and there are no other profiles on the system (you claimed its ENTIRELY YOURS)

LOL he thinks he has to pay money to have a PSN profile

This bet is standalone.

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’ll throw you a bone, Jerry. Of course @-GD-X will have to agree. I’ll post my PS5 in any setting you want, the receipt, and the card used (last 4) to purchase. 

GD, will this satisfy that it’s mine? 

if @jehurey wants my psn profile (I don’t pay month for PS online, so not sure how that works) he’ll have to accept Cells bet first. I’ll happily post it, then. 

Oh, and the loser has a name change and sig change for eternity. 

that sounds fair to me, if he's fine with it.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

that sounds fair to me, if he's fine with it.

No, this bet is its own thread.

If he doesn't want to answer this, then he's lost

And he has to prove his PSN profile, exactly the way I mentioned it.

because his claim is that he OWNS a PS5, just for him...........so he has to SHOW that the PSN profile is linked to the hardware

Edited by jehurey
  • jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point