Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Don’t talk to me about bets

I'm not talking to you about bets.

because you ran away from the bet when I told you about how Ghost ran away from the Yes or No question.

And you ran away as well.

I'm talking to you, about you crying.

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:deadest:

He came rushing in, after he saw his butthurt tag-team partner:tom:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real talk, it’s fun to slap jerky around with his own bullshit but Jon is right.   Get off systemwars and the internet in general, this is no way to live. You’re way too invested and that’s par

Jerkypuss starts a thread trying to own Ghostz and ends up with an intervention.       

It must that the account is linked to that specific Playstation 5 hardware unit.   And it must be the parent account on that unit.   Let's see the PSN profile.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Unlike you I go to a gym :tom:

No, you were lurking in this thread this entire time.

You have always been posting at this time of day...........but today, you suddenly had to go somewhere

:tom:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Every person ITT is saying that’s you. :tom:

No, I'm not the one disgruntled.

I'm the one enjoying myself.

.............you running away................why would that make me disgruntled?:drake:

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS3: His butthurt buddy is trying to help him out
Just now, Goukosan said:

It took Xbox having no games for 5 years straight for Slow Jonny start posting like a regular person :sass1:

Well, there is another sequel of The Crew coming.

He did spend winter 2018 playing that game for 150 hours. (that's actually true, he did say that)

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It took Xbox having no games for 5 years straight for Slow Jonny start posting like a regular person :sass1:

Jon matured into a well rounded, normal dude I think. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's running away so hard, he wants to have this thread locked up and moved:tom:

Now that's some hard Bald Cucky Ducky'ing, right there.

Even if Ghostz was a real life cuck, you have to have a woman to get cucked. 

There’s absolutely no way you have a woman with the amount of time you invest into SW. 

So good luck with that bait. :reg:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Take notice of the person who clearly comes off as more disgruntled and doesn't seem to be enjoying themselves, at all.

That's the person who needs help.

I love it when I actually show you how you are behaving...........and you clearly get embarrassed because you know I'm right......you, all of a sudden try to do the fake social worker routine.

Nothing you say about me changes anything about yourself. 
Thats why you should focus on yourself. Get off the internet. It will benefit you greatly.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Nothing you say about me changes anything about yourself.

Not trying to.

Notice how you keep on trying to divert?

And I'm pointing out how you clearly have a problem with me.

I don't think..........about you............at all.

That's what I'm pointing out.

I'm not the one who is demonstrating an odd behavior, here.

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ive always had normal conversation outside of the trolling / flaming. Thats pretty obvious to the people that posted in actual game threads. Or cared about talking about gaming. So i suppose you and the crew may have missed a lot of that.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Ive always had normal conversation outside of the trolling / flaming.

No, you really haven't

You usually derail threads to call people names, and NOT talk about games, or about gaming subjects.

You only "get mature" when you're too tired to defend a game that flopped terribly, like say State of Decay 2...........and you want to talk about the game.

I mean..........you act like a bitch, and then whine when other people don't mature when YOU finally want it to stop.

We've seen guys like that in real life. There's a name for guys like that.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Not trying to.

Notice how you keep on trying to divert?

And I'm pointing out how you clearly have a problem with me.

I don't think..........about you............at all.

That's what I'm pointing out.

I'm not the one who is demonstrating an odd behavior, here.

You dont think about me because i dont post here. You did. You thought about remij. Until he stopped posting here. Now you think about Ghostz. Because he posts here. You move from one man to another, because you cant stop. Thats why you should take a break. This place isnt healthy. Its become an obsession for you that you cannot control. 

Those are just the facts. You are addicted to other men. 

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point