Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point

Just now, jehurey said:

No, this bet is its own thread.

If he doesn't want to answer this, then he's lost

that's why i edited my post to "if he's (you) fine with it.

if not, then keep your original conditions, i guess.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real talk, it’s fun to slap jerky around with his own bullshit but Jon is right.   Get off systemwars and the internet in general, this is no way to live. You’re way too invested and that’s par

Jerkypuss starts a thread trying to own Ghostz and ends up with an intervention.       

It must that the account is linked to that specific Playstation 5 hardware unit.   And it must be the parent account on that unit.   Let's see the PSN profile.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

did you say that to yourself when you made your completely empty posts?

I doubt you do anything productive now. You're just acting pathetic, and way over 40, away from the website.

You type the words "Bald Cucky Ducky"

lol. That about sums up your life rn. But hey, keep demanding proof that people own an insignificant 500 dollar console. You know, because how you act here all the time is not pathetic. Its cool and totally normal behavior haha.

• Haha 1
  • jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS2: He tried to hide behind GD, and failed
3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You type the words "Bald Cucky Ducky"

and you've typed even more pathetic stuff.

I mean........why are you even bothering trying to pretend that you have any actual dignity?

Look how butthurt you are over me.............after all of these years.

I don't even think of you, except when I remember about things that make me laugh.

LOL............like, what are you even trying to do here?:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

and you've typed even more pathetic stuff.

I mean........why are you even bothering trying to pretend that you have any actual dignity?

Look how butthurt you are over me.............after all of these years.

I don't even think of you, except when I remember about things that make me laugh.

LOL............like, what are you even trying to do here?:drake:

You changed your thread title multiple times already for an audience of 3 people that do not care. Its clear who the butthurt one is. Im just shocked that you continue to get worse and worse over time. Something isnt right. But if this it what entertains you, as i have said, continue on.

Just now, JonbX said:

You changed your thread title multiple times already

oh man, he ran away when I asked him an existential question.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, dawg.

Think about it this way.............you actually WANT TO CONTINUE SHOWING ME how butthurt you are?

Why? Do you think I don't laugh enough, or something?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh man, he ran away when I asked him an existential question.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, dawg.

Think about it this way.............you actually WANT TO CONTINUE SHOWING ME how butthurt you are?

Why? Do you think I don't laugh enough, or something?

Hey bro, keep spending hours upon hours of your life trying to make someone prove they have a playstation. Keep on going buddy. IF you want to think im butthurt about that to make yourself feel better for your wasted time. Feel free.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Hey bro, keep spending hours upon hours of your life trying to make someone prove they have a playstation.

this isn't like you trying to open up a RAR file..........this thread only took me a handful of minutes to make and edit.

:yeshrug:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this isn't like you trying to open up a RAR file..........this thread only took me a handful of minutes to make and edit.

:yeshrug:

Yet you will argue with ghostz about this for 3 months. Hours a day. Every day.

You should take a month away from the internet. I bet you wont want to come back.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

You should take a month away from the internet. I bet you wont want to come back.

you do understand how that last sentence easily comes back to bite you in the ass, right?

you seem to go away...........and still come back bitchy.

doesn't seem to help you.:sass2:

Eat shit Jetucky, I tried this with you two weeks and the only thing you proved is that you're a pussy. 

Get the fuck out of here. 

Laugh Jonah Jameson GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edit:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

@-GD-X the bet is pretty straightforward

he claimed he actually bought a PS5...........and then proceeded to show a picture of a PS5..............on a mattress:tom:

Meanwhile in your tens of thousands of posts, you've done the above how many times?

gifs animados de John Travolta - Blog de imágenes

Sit down. 

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Dude is probably working overtime to pay his internet cafe bill. 

:mj:

yikes, here comes the other ducky butthurt tag team partner

10 minutes ago, Cell said:

Eat shit Jetucky,

Go cry somewhere else..............a bet is in progress here.

9 minutes ago, Cell said:

Dude is probably working overtime to pay his internet cafe bill. 

yikes, he can't even make good punchlines

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you do understand how that last sentence easily comes back to bite you in the ass, right?

you seem to go away...........and still come back bitchy.

doesn't seem to help you.:sass2:

I dont think i am being bitchy. Im just trying to help you. The less you focus on this place, the more you will focus on more important things.

If this is the most important thing to you, as i have said, carry on. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yikes, here comes the other ducky butthurt tag team partner

Go cry somewhere else..............a bet is in progress here.

yikes, he can't even make good punchlines

Don’t talk to me about bets. I set one up where all you had to do is post a picture of games console you owned and you would of finally trumped Ghostz and could of made a sig of your choosing for me for a whole year. That was a complete low hanging fruit. Instead you ran away faster than your receding hairline. 

And now here you are trying to construct whatever weak shit this is. No is buying what you’re selling jerky. No one. Apart from this firepower clown who’s either your alt or retarded. 

For the rest of us, you came out of that as a bitch.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I dont think i am being bitchy. Im just trying to help you.

Take notice of the person who clearly comes off as more disgruntled and doesn't seem to be enjoying themselves, at all.

That's the person who needs help.

I love it when I actually show you how you are behaving...........and you clearly get embarrassed because you know I'm right......you, all of a sudden try to do the fake social worker routine.

Just now, Cell said:

Don’t talk to me about bets. I set one up where all you had to do is post a picture of games console you owned and you would of finally trumped Ghostz and could of made a sig of your choosing for me for a whole year. That was a complete low hanging fruit. Instead you ran away faster than your receding hairline. 

And now here you are trying to construct whatever weak shit this is. No is buying what you’re selling jerky. No one. Apart from this firepower clown who’s either your alt or retarded. 

For the rest of us, you came out of that as a bitch.

:deadest:

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point