Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point

Just now, JonbX said:

You dont think about me because i dont post here.

I don't think about you, while you are here and in another thread.

For example, there's a State of Decay 2 thread, right?

Go back and find it.

Did you see me come into that thread and act like a little bitch?

Nope.

But is that something you do, in many other instances?

Yuuuuuuuup.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real talk, it’s fun to slap jerky around with his own bullshit but Jon is right.   Get off systemwars and the internet in general, this is no way to live. You’re way too invested and that’s par

Jerkypuss starts a thread trying to own Ghostz and ends up with an intervention.       

It must that the account is linked to that specific Playstation 5 hardware unit.   And it must be the parent account on that unit.   Let's see the PSN profile.

Posted Images

Real talk, it’s fun to slap jerky around with his own bullshit but Jon is right.

Get off systemwars and the internet in general, this is no way to live. You’re way too invested and that’s part of the reason it’s so easy to fuck with you. 

I’m out. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I don't think about you, while you are here and in another thread.

For example, there's a State of Decay 2 thread, right?

Go back and find it.

Did you see me come into that thread and act like a little bitch?

Nope.

But is that something you do, in many other instances?

Yuuuuuuuup.

Dude im not saying i didnt act an idiot just like you and the rest of us did. What i am saying is that was all jokes. And almost everyone was in on the joke. You can barely have a normal conversation with anyone without it coming off robotic and fake. Those moments are few and far between anyway because most of what you do and say is just repeated over and over in every thread you post in.

I honestly think when this website shuts down you are going to have a very , very hard time dealing with that. Which is why i recommend you take long break and focus on other things. Stop for a month, then come back and read your own words. Read yourself typing rubber cucky ducky or whatever about 200 times. You need to see that outside of the bubble that you put yourself in. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Dude im not saying i didnt act an idiot just like you and the rest of us did. What i am saying is that was all jokes.

Dude...........I make fun of the games you play, or the console you play on

You were talking about members of my family.

For years.

You really.............REALLY need to step back and re-evalauate where you are coming from.

You have no grounds to lecture anybody.

Sweetie, don't worry about me, and my relationship with this website.

I don't go around caring about how you are doing, or anybody else for that matter.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Dude...........I make fun of the games you play, or the console you play on

You were talking about members of my family.

For years.

You really.............REALLY need to step back and re-evalauate where you are coming from.

You have no grounds to lecture anybody.

I did evaluate where im coming from. Thats why i pop in here like once a month while im doing other shit on the computer and then dip til the next time i rarely turn on my computer.  There were quite a few people that got personal info and pictures and tried finding me on other websites and shit. Thats when i realized for a lot of people here are actually in fucking sane. 

And dont act like you never took personal shots at people man come on 😆 I dont even know if you have a family. Nor do i care. But what you are doing now? That aint it. Youre just making it harder for yourself. Thats all im saying.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

And dont act like you never took personal shots at people man come on 

Nope, that ain't gonna work with me.

You have no grounds to lecture anybody

Sweetie.............think of it this way.

If somebody was able to piss you off and GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.........by making fun of how long it takes you to open a RAR file.

You're the one with the problem.

It almost seems like you are coming here to TRY AND FIND something to make yourself feel better.

Are you having a mid-life crisis right now? And you're trying to find some things to help bring your mood up?

I would advise that you go and speak to somebody.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, that ain't gonna work with me.

You have no grounds to lecture anybody

Sweetie.............think of it this way.

If somebody was able to piss you off and GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.........by making fun of how long it takes you to open a RAR file.

You're the one with the problem.

It almost seems like you are coming here to TRY AND FIND something to make yourself feel better.

Are you having a mid-life crisis right now? And you're trying to find some things to help bring your mood up?

I would advise that you go and speak to somebody.

And after one second of you actually using your brain to think........you go right back to this.  Well i tried. Carry on with obsessing over your little cucky ducky and his PS5 proof of purchase:reg:

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

And after one second of you actually using your brain to think........you go right back to this.  Well i tried. Carry on with obsessing over your little cucky ducky and his PS5 proof of purchase:reg:

I got a little close to the truth with what's going on in your life? Didn't I?

This is the closest I will get to compassion: There's nothing with finding a mental health professional to just talk about anything going in your life.

You sound like you're looking for somebody to talk to, at length. So, my advise for you would be to go do exactly that.

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Who is “us”? The entire forum is laughing at you

He's desperately trying.

Notice he doesn't even talk about anything relating to his PSN anymore:tom:

Bald Cucky Ducky-ing hard.

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, who is “us” 

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

LOL, oh man...........this is the best attempt at a topic change that he could find

He really is desperate.........he's even avoiding GD, since he clarified his post as well, and he knows he couldn't hide behind him.

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS4: He is now trying to introduce as many thread derails as possible
3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Hopefully he takes the advice he got in this thread, dude needs a break. 

LOL Baldy Cucky Ducky thinks he's found a new tag team partner.

And the first thing he says is that he wishes to stop this thread and me :tom:

All because I bet him to actually prove that he owns a PS5, by showing us his linked PSN profile.

Boy, is he ducking, hard.

• jehurey changed the title to Ghostz must prove he actually owns a PS5 by showing his PSN profile, proving he has owned the profile. And the profile will be verified by sending messages to it. STATUS6: Poor guy is too scared to make direct contact at this point