UH OH! UK CMA Says Microsoft-Activision Deal Will 'Not Result in a Substantial Lessening of Competition'

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which is impressive...........because as small as their dicks are, they still are able to tuck them all the way .

holy crap....................so Dynocrap literally did get BUTTFUCKED, that we scared him away for an entire year.   And the only time he came back was when he THOUGHT there was going to be

The return

Posted Images

On 2023-03-03 at 2:38 AM, lynux3 said:

So the EU will approve, but the CMA will not is my understanding.

On 2023-03-03 at 10:08 AM, FIREPOWER said:

They still need to convince the CMA retard. Also, this doesn’t confirm the EU is approving the deal, it’s just based on hearsay. Ghostz the retard doesn’t even read the articles he posts :mjgrin:

On 2023-03-03 at 10:20 AM, FIREPOWER said:

I will bump this thread when the deal goes through with major concessions or it flops just to laugh at you. You keep setting yourself for failure by rejoicing too early on things. Must be the lemshit way :lawl:

CMA have always been the ones that need the convincing. This article doesn’t even confirm EU and you are already rejoicing lol.

On 2023-02-08 at 9:54 AM, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: You better pray MS agrees to CMA's recommendations or this deal is fucking dead you retard.

On 2023-02-08 at 10:28 AM, FIREPOWER said:

If MS doesn't agree to the terms of CMA's findings they are fucked and CMA will sink the deal. Either way Sony, Nvidia, and Google are probably popping bottles of champagne now :aitch:

:hest:

CMA softens concerns over Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard deal.The UK’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has provisionally concluded that Microsoft’s proposed Activision Blizzard deal “will not result in a substantial lessening of competition in console gaming services because the cost to Microsoft of withholding Call of Duty from PlayStation would outweigh any gains from taking such action.” The CMA still has concerns around the cloud gaming market, but a key issue over Call of Duty has now been addressed.

:reg: 

Edit: wrong thread :lul:

How the fuck does a regulator do such a huge u turn so suddenly? :wonder:

I guess Microsofts repe must have moved them...

season 6 jay sherman GIF

Edited by TLHBO
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

"It controls like ass and feels much less responsive but at least it looks sharper :lemming:"

He considers this a win :hest: Thats how utterly desperate the lemming faction is. It's a far cry from where Ghostz was a week ago.

He doesn’t even know what thread he’s in :hest:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He doesn’t even know what thread he’s in :hest:

This forum has a terrible mobile site thats why.

The amount of times I try to hit submit reply and it clicks the fucking notification button, if it didnt save replies I would stop posting :mad:

Just now, TLHBO said:

This forum has a terrible mobile site thats why.

The amount of times I try to hit submit reply and it clicks the fucking notification button, if it didnt save replies I would stop posting :mad:

I agree, I can’t tell you how many times I do that dumb shit. :tom:

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You claimed the deal was dead :kaz:

I never claimed such a thing... Try again. 

I said COD would not be exclusive, I posted the threads the deals they made with Nintendo, NVIDIA etc. 

Remember when You claimed it would be exclusive :umad:

Enjoy your self ownage as always. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Stop trying to fabricate an argument, are you that bored? 

We all remember you declaring COD exclusive to Microsoft. 

From the thread where the purchase was announced:

On 2022-01-18 at 9:43 AM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I hope they shut off the COD PS severs the day it goes through :kaz: they won’t, but man would that be solid cow ownage. 

On 2022-01-18 at 10:12 AM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Microsoft is using this for leverage to force Sony to have gamepass on their system. 

either way, every time someone buys cod on PS, MS profits. COD is the top selling franchise on PS. 

dumbass :D