With PS5 Pro being highly likely will MS bother with a Series X Pro?

I don't think the Pro rumors are credible and I don't think it makes any sense in the market either. There is 0 sense that PS5 has hit a limit on game performance demands and that isn't going to happen in the next 2 years.

At the rate we're going, PS5 could be going strong easily through 2027. I wouldn't want to see a Pro before 2025. Sony is in a position here to stomp out Xbox. They need to drag out a dominant PS5 generation to squeeze MS and force them to launch their next gen early. Then have that flop and scrap Xbox after 3 pitiful years. Rip Xbox 2001 - 2029.

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

This gen will probably last a year longer than last gen. The Pro is necessary. The PS5 will be weak 6 years into the gen. Hell even cross gen games could use the extra hardware.

If the PS5 is commercially dominant, but technically lagging in 2026, release PS6 in 2027. That's a totally reasonable console cycle.

5 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

PS5 owners HBR (me included) if true :hest:

I'll just trade in my PS5 for good credit at Gamestop and probably end up paying only $150 for the PS5 Pro, not too bad. I did the same thing with the OG PS4 and PS4 Pro.

You're only raped hard if it's Xbox since Gamestop gives you significantly less money for a used Xbox than a used PS5 during trade in.

16 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'll just trade in my PS5 for good credit at Gamestop and probably end up paying only $150 for the PS5 Pro, not too bad. I did the same thing with the OG PS4 and PS4 Pro.

You're only raped hard if it's Xbox since Gamestop gives you significantly less money for a used Xbox than a used PS5 during trade in.

Gamestop gives the exact same for PS5 and Xbox. 

4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Gamestop gives the exact same for PS5 and Xbox. 

Maybe right now but I doubt they will be going for the same price next year when the PS5 Pro is out and there will be a lot more people trading in PS5s for it.

41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Maybe right now but I doubt they will be going for the same price next year when the PS5 Pro is out and there will be a lot more people trading in PS5s for it.

Why would they increase the price for an old system? :D  ps5 will be less valuable then it is today, unless they have a trade in promotion. Your post makes sense. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
58 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Why would they increase the price for an old system? :D  ps5 will be less valuable then it is today, unless they have a trade in promotion. Your post makes sense. 

Not saying they will increase the trade in price of PS5s you retard. I’m saying you will probably get more for a PS5 trade in than you will for a ShitBox next year when there’ll be a lot more people trading in their old PS5 consoles and GameStop will have competition from Best Buy and pawn shops. Use the little brain matter you have in that empty skull of yours for a change :mjgrin:

And yes, they had a promotion last gen for PS4 trade ins you dumb fuck. That’s what they do to stay competitive with other retailers during heavy trade in periods :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not saying they will increase the trade in price of PS5s you retard. I’m saying you will probably get more for a PS5 trade in than you will for a ShitBox next year when there’ll be a lot more people trading in their old PS5 consoles and GameStop will have competition from Best Buy and pawn shops. Use the little brain matter you have in that empty skull of yours for a change :mjgrin:

And yes, they had a promotion last gen for PS4 trade ins you dumb fuck. That’s what they do to stay competitive with other retailers during heavy trade in periods :cruise:

The trade in value will be identical if they are being sold for the same price retard. 

55 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The trade in value will be identical if they are being sold for the same price retard. 

:cruise: Your retarded ass is acting like MS won’t drop the price of their horseshit consoles the moment Sony drops Spiderman 2 and rapes them to hell in sales by the holidays

You’re acting like any of this shit is new when the Series X generation is more or less a play by play of last gen. None of this is new and by holiday season we’ll be seeing huge permanent price drops on the Series X just like was saw with the Series S last year. Sony won’t be dropping their price and your retarded ass will be looking foolish again :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER