2023’s GOTY has its FINAL trailer (Zelda) - OFFIClAL PREDICTION THREAD (Losers have to post name, SSN, DOB, home address, phone number, mother's maiden name, sperm sample, dick pic and then are perm banned)

Will Zelda be AAA or FLOP???  

6 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This won't be the last trailer genius.  It's the last pre-release trailer.  Reading is essential. 

Who cares about post release trailers?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-04-13 at 10:44 AM, Twinblade said:

It’s a 4 minute trailer and they showed like 2 seconds of Link in an underground area. If anything this trailer made me less confident in the game having the traditional Zelda dungeons.

"During my “Tears” session, I unlocked the entrance to a sky dungeon by timing my 50,000-feet-in-the-air jumps while moving floating platforms around with Ultra Hand" 

:umad:

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"During my “Tears” session, I unlocked the entrance to a sky dungeon by timing my 50,000-feet-in-the-air jumps while moving floating platforms around with Ultra Hand" 

:umad:

that means nothing. Where is the footage of him and entering and working his way through the dungeon? Why are there so many hours long previews with no information about the dungeons?

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

that means nothing. Where is the footage of him and entering and working his way through the dungeon? Why are there so many hours long previews with no information about the dungeons?

Because they don’t want to spoil the game? BOTW didn’t even reveal there were towns pre release. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

A preview where they unlock a dungeon means nothing? Lmfao. 

So you what them to spoil the dungeon too? 

None of the previous Zelda games pre release spoiled dungeons.... You're just being retarded now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to 2023’s GOTY has its FINAL trailer (Zelda) - OFFIClAL PREDICTION THREAD (Losers have to post name, SSN, DOB, home address, phone number, mother's maiden name, sperm sample, dick pic and then are perm banned)