Robert F Kennedy for President

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Zelensky put out a reasonable peace plan a while ago Cooke. Where is Putin's? How can you have peace when the invading side doesn't want it?

You continue to be so stupidly naive in every way when it comes to this conflict. Until you and your lunatic crush RFK jr can actually come up with a way to PERMANENTLY end this war, then you're just capitulating to Russia and giving them what they want in the short term, so they can cause more death and destruction in the long term.

The west quashed the deal dumbass. Watch the fucking video. 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

:| 

I don't have to watch shit, I already know he's peddling the same garbage arguments that have become the backbone of his pro-Russia views.

Putin literally wrote a paper in 2021 saying that Ukraine DOES NOT EXIST and is part of Russia. That's the cause of the war. Not for asinine reasons like NATO enlargement, Nazis, western interference, or biolabs (all of which you actually fell for).

Educate yourself and stop being a gullible cunt. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

:| 

I don't have to watch shit, I already know he's peddling the same garbage arguments that have become the backbone of his pro-Russia views.

Putin literally wrote a paper in 2021 saying that Ukraine DOES NOT EXIST and is part of Russia. That's the cause of the war. Not for asinine reasons like NATO enlargement, Nazis, western interference, or biolabs (all of which you actually fell for).

Educate yourself and stop being a gullible cunt. 

Question for you. Do you believe all information coming from Ukraine and the US about the war verbatim? No questioning at all? It's like you don't know both sides engage in propaganda. You really need to take information you receive with a grain of salt. 

Listen I want Ukraine to win, I hope they do. But I don't think they have the manpower to do it. And what is victory for them? Just pushing the Russians out of the Donbas region? Or does that also include Crimea? Ukraine has virtually no air force, no navy and is running low on ground forces. Canada has the same population as Ukraine, I wouldn't in a million years think we could beat Russia even with all the equipment in the world. Russia has an industry base, they have an economy. Ukraine is living off borrowed money and equipment. Their current offensive has completely stalled.. what comes after that? 

We know Russia is holding back, they could completely wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth if they wanted to. Do we keep propping up Ukraine and forcing Russia to escalate even further? Do we assassinate Putin and someone more extreme takes his place?

Honestly does it hurt to start a dialogue? You seem to place no value on human life and just to hurt Russia. I want this shit to end ASAP. It benefits no one by prolonging this over scraps of completely destroyed land with no people left living in it. 

It's unfortunate all the progress was lost with having friendly relations with Russia during the Obama years. Russia would have been a great ally against the real threat, China. 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If the forum is ever at risk of closing..............screenshot these posts from Cooke.

This is embarrassing.

Wonderful insight. Thank you for this thoughtful reply. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Question for you. Do you believe all information coming from Ukraine and the US about the war verbatim? No questioning at all? It's like you don't know both sides engage in propaganda. You really need to take information you receive with a grain of salt. 

Listen I want Ukraine to win, I hope they do. But I don't think they have the manpower to do it. And what is victory for them? Just pushing the Russians out of the Donbas region? Or does that also include Crimea? Ukraine has virtually no air force, no navy and is running low on ground forces. Canada has the same population as Ukraine, I wouldn't in a million years think we could beat Russia even with all the equipment in the world. Russia has an industry base, they have an economy. Ukraine is living off borrowed money and equipment. Their current offensive has completely stalled.. what comes after that? 

We know Russia is holding back, they could completely wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth if they wanted to. Do we keep propping up Ukraine and forcing Russia to escalate even further? Do we assassinate Putin and someone more extreme takes his place?

Honestly does it hurt to start a dialogue? You seem to place no value on human life and just to hurt Russia. I want this shit to end ASAP. It benefits no one by prolonging this over scraps of completely destroyed land with no people left living in it. 

It's unfortunate all the progress was lost with having friendly relations with Russia during the Obama years. Russia would have been a great ally against the real threat, China. 

And here we go again.

You're just repeating the same baseless nonsense even though there isn't a shred of evidence to prove it. You so easily fall into the same trap of blaming the west and 'murica for the world's problems even though the real culprit is right in front of your face.  Its no surprise you gravitate towards conspiracy theorists like RFK Jr.

Nobody's goal is to hurt Russia. Russia hurt themselves when they started this senseless war. Everybody in the west and Ukraine did their best to start a dialogue with Putin and resolve whatever issues he had with Ukraine through diplomatic means yet he had no interest in doing so. His goal was to conquer a sovereign country and nobody was going to dissuade him from that.

And as i've said a million times before there is NOTHING THAT RUSSIA IS HOLDING BACK. Their entire army is in Ukraine. There are enough verified reports to prove that. There's a reason a fucking rebellious mercenary group with a couple thousands members came close to taking over Moscow....

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Wonderful insight. Thank you for this thoughtful reply. 

you've already received thoughtful replies that correct you........and it still didn't stop you from continuing to embarass yourself.

You must have significant amounts of self-loathing, day in, and day out, to actually go around thinking and talking like this. LOL

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

you've already received thoughtful replies that correct you........and it still didn't stop you from continuing to embarass yourself.

You must have significant amounts of self-loathing, day in, and day out, to actually go around thinking and talking like this. LOL

You are seriously obsessed with saying " self loathing " like it fucking means something or is in any way relevant. Yes because wanting a pointless war to end and for innocent people to stop dying and to not having a nuclear war is "self loathing".  Fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You are seriously obsessed with saying " self loathing " like it fucking means something or is in any way relevant. Yes because wanting a pointless war to end and for innocent people to stop dying and to not having a nuclear war is "self loathing".  Fucking idiot. 

No, it's clearly not a pointless war.

I love how you keep trying to lie about things, and people immediately point out where you tried to bullshit, and correct you.

No wonder you're in a constant state of self-loathing. I'd hate myself too if I kept on trying to peddle bullshit all the time, and it never works. :drake:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, it's clearly not a pointless war.

I love how you keep trying to lie about things, and people immediately point out where you tried to bullshit, and correct you.

No wonder you're in a constant state of self-loathing. I'd hate myself too if I kept on trying to peddle bullshit all the time, and it never works. :drake:

It is pointless because it could have been prevented and it could have been stopped many times. Obviously you have a self loathing for human life in general. 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It is pointless because it could have been prevented

No. It can only have been prevented by one person.

So go direct your blame on him.

If you don't...........no one else shares the same blame.

A peace treaty is NOT a suicide pact.

If one person is threatening violence if you don't give them what they want........the blame is not on anybody else except the person who is clearly initiating everything.

You're a grown up...........there's should absolutely ZERO difficulty with grasping this concept.

Just now, jehurey said:

No. It can only have been prevented by one person.

So go direct your blame on him.

If you don't...........no one else shares the same blame.

A peace treaty is NOT a suicide pact.

If one person is threatening violence if you don't give them what they want........the blame is not on anybody else except the person who is clearly initiating everything.

You're a grown up...........there's should absolutely ZERO difficulty with grasping this concept.

You really have zero global history and relations awareness don't you? 

Just now, Cooke said:

Sorry...........its clearly obvious I gave you an argument.........and you don't have a response.

So don't ever complain to anybody that you don't receive nuanced responses.

Because its clearly obvious.............that you run away from them, because you can't provide a counter-argument.

Go hate yourself somewhere else. LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........its clearly obvious I gave you an argument.........and you don't have a response.

So don't ever complain to anybody that you don't receive nuanced responses.

Because its clearly obvious.............that you run away from them, because you can't provide a counter-argument.

Go hate yourself somewhere else. LOL

You're the guy that thinks war is cut and dry simple, 1 person is responsible. Lmao. Did you even take a history course in highschool, I mean I know the US education system is a hot mess but seriously. There's zero nuance when it comes to war? 😂

Edited by Cooke
3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're the guy that thinks war is cut and dry simple, 1 person is responsible. Lmao

yup.

and until you have a response...........none of your tangents are going to work.

Let me make it simple for you sweetie.

If you spending your posts talking about me, instead of the actual topic.............its because you don't have an answer.

Go self-loathe on your own free time.

22 minutes ago, Cooke said:

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're the guy that thinks war is cut and dry simple, 1 person is responsible. Lmao. Did you even take a history course in highschool, I mean I know the US education system is a hot mess but seriously. There's zero nuance when it comes to war? 😂

Cooke out here projecting hard :kaz:

On 2023-07-26 at 5:09 PM, Cooke said:

I watched just for Jessica Burbank and it was weird as fuck. Like it's one thing to try add context but they were overly kind to RFK there to the point it came off like some agenda. 

So looking at the entire page and like every single RFK video The Hill has is as complementary possible. Like the man is a human gaffe machine, even in defense of him, he does deserve some blame and he's often stated untrue or incorrect thing. 

It's malpractice to cover him in this way. The video doesn't even do what you are acting like it does. It's just the host giving his input to give context to what RFK said which in some parts disingenuous. 

They don't even really address that he spoke incorrectly or worded his response in a way that could be misinterpreted. They just go he was misunderstood... Which he wasn't. 

He spoke recklessly, and literally said things they claimed he didn't say "technically". I see why you like the hill so much.