So we can just call it Transphobia now right? No more bullshitting around?

I'm still confused what exactly happened here. Bud sent some trans tik tok person some beer cans with their picture on it? Someone I didn't even know existed until this week because of this. My poor Twitter timeline has been nothing but people crying about fucking Bud Light or grifters selling Bud Light in a different can to other right wing idiots for $35 for a 6-pack...via the internet + shipping time.

Like these idiots are demanding apologies and it's like is there more to the story? What did I miss that this has been such a major event in conservative media?

This is what I have been talking about since the start. These people pretend they doing something noble at the start because they know most people arent as hateful as he is. So the start was "we're fine with trans people, just dont let chidren get tranzed." and the goal was always they actually hate trans people and dont want them to exist but realized most of normal society isn't that extreme. So they have to make everything some trench battle for society. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still don't get how I can be self hating for being against the trans radical movement. They aren't LGB. They are deconstructing biology. We have nothing in common. To be trans is to be anti gay. It's

Why do leftist ALWAYS come up with this strawman when discussing trans?   Some rare individuals are born with an abnormality or a defect, therefore, gender is fluid!   One case of

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You do realize this just proves how hateful you are right? That's what I dont get about you. Are you really this unselfaware? 

There’s nothing to hate about. It’s just bizarre and not normal lmao. It’s like seeing someone with a stupid haircut, I don’t hate them I just think they’re weirdos. 

who would do this to themself because “they wanted to pee standing up”?! 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
37 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

There’s nothing to hate about. It’s just bizarre and not normal lmao. It’s like seeing someone with a stupid haircut, I don’t hate them I just think they’re weirdos. 

who would do this to themself because “they wanted to pee standing up”?! 

Yes, young child. We get it. You think it's weird. It's all you keep saying daily. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You do realize this just proves how hateful you are right? That's what I dont get about you. Are you really this unselfaware? 

It's mentally illness and you promote it like it's a lifestyle and identity. 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

And you keep saying that there’s hate? There’s no hate, just pointing out its bizarre behavior. 

Wait, the guy who calls Trans people "weird" every chance he gets doesn't understand Transphobia when he sees it? That's unusual. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ok, so your only stance is just that all Trans people are just mentally ill. Ok, My bad. You're not a transphobe.

If anorexic people started claiming their disorder was a gender would you support them starving themselves to death? 

36 minutes ago, Cooke said:

If anorexic people started claiming their disorder was a gender would you support them starving themselves to death? 

Yawwwwwwwwwn. You're only as reasonable as your bigotry allows. Imagine being such a self-hating queer. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yawwwwwwwwwn. You're only as reasonable as your bigotry allows. Imagine being such a self-hating queer. 

You can't answer the question. Tells me all I need to know.