So we can just call it Transphobia now right? No more bullshitting around?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still don't get how I can be self hating for being against the trans radical movement. They aren't LGB. They are deconstructing biology. We have nothing in common. To be trans is to be anti gay. It's

Why do leftist ALWAYS come up with this strawman when discussing trans?   Some rare individuals are born with an abnormality or a defect, therefore, gender is fluid!   One case of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You can't answer the question. Tells me all I need to know. 

Because it was a retarded question. I'm exhausted of repeating how purposely obtuse you are on every topic. It's like arguing with a soundboard or something. You're too fucking stupid and self absorbed to see past your own point of view. 

Which sucks because you're unintelligent and the people you parrot your ideas from are grifters or driven by their personal biases as well. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because it was a retarded question. I'm exhausted of repeating how purposely obtuse you are on every topic. It's like arguing with a soundboard or something. You're too fucking stupid and self absorbed to see past your own point of view. 

Which sucks because you're unintelligent and the people you parrot your ideas from are grifters or driven by their personal biases as well. 

No, you just throw an insult when you have nothing to say. LOL

LP what’s your take on JK Rowling. I’m largely coming into this blind although I know which way people swing. 

Edited by Cell
9 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, you just throw an insult when you have nothing to say. LOL

My "insult" was the statement. You're just as dumb and obtuse as he is. That is technically an insult but also a observable truth. Your "clever" reasoning to come up with "cisphobia" being the evidence. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

In what way? 

Consider her first tweet in which she pretended to forget the word woman in reference to ‘people who menstruate’, how much of a bigot do you think that makes her?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

My "insult" was the statement. You're just as dumb and obtuse as he is. That is technically an insult but also an observable truth. Your "clever" reasoning to come up with "cisphobia" being the evidence. 

No, normal people don’t want to be the opposite gender. Therefore they have an issue with their brain. That doesn’t make me hate them, it’s an “observable truth”, like you say. 

21 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, normal people don’t want to be the opposite gender. Therefore they have an issue with their brain. That doesn’t make me hate them, it’s an “observable truth”, like you say. 

We all have our quirks. Most normal people dont have MMF threesomes but you're gladly welcoming men into your bed to help you out. lol People like you only try to use nuance and technicalities in service to being an asshole. Yes, you keep reminding us that you dont mind them while taking any neutral seeming snipe you can like a cowardly bitch. 

25 minutes ago, Cell said:

Consider her first tweet in which she pretended to forget the word woman in reference to ‘people who menstruate’, how much of a bigot do you think that makes her?

I dont know what her first tweet was or almost any of them. I dont know where or how it started but at some point she just became an asshole about this. Even giving regards to Matt Walsh. Someone she bashed in the past for being anti-feminist...which he still very much is. But like aligning with bigots isn't a good look. That's precisely it, there are no moderate views on Trans people right from the very center on out to the far right. Only the harshness of the rhetoric. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We all have our quirks. Most normal people dont have MMF threesomes but you're gladly welcoming men into your bed to help you out. lol People like you only try to use nuance and technicalities in service to being an asshole. Yes, you keep reminding us that you dont mind them while taking any neutral seeming snipe you can like a cowardly bitch. 

see the problem with your comparison… I don’t wish to be the female in the threesome, because I’m not a female. 

anyone wanting to be the other gender is 100% facing mental issues.. and that’s okay, there are many mental issues not just this one. But to pretend it’s anything other than a mental issue is bizarre. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cutting off your cock is not a quirk. 

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Exactly. Far from it. It’s similar to people who are sexually attracted to animals. Goes against the actual wiring of your brain and species. 

Lol this is what people say about gay sex too. 

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He’s bi. Also - where is this hating yourself coming from 

He thinks that if I don't agree with having 4 million genders, 2 spirit indians, gays, bisexuals and lesbians, transgenders and queers all in a "community", I must hate myself.  First of all some of those are sexual attractions. And the others don't believe in sexual biology at all so how can they even be a community? 

20230413_095324.jpg

20230413_095330.jpg

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you're saying Cooke is mentally ill and hates himself. 

This what always cracks me about Cooke.

He is a gay man, something that is considered unnatural by alot of folks, a gay man where he benefits from EQUITY affording to gay people in today's society from the government..... 

Yet he is against equity for others, hates on the LGBT movement etc... 

So yes he is a self hating dumbass.