So we can just call it Transphobia now right? No more bullshitting around?

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:D

Gender and race are not the same thing. One has a far bigger impact on a sexual relationship level, obviously. 

White men didn't date black women because it was taboo and frowned upon by society. They still lusted for them physically. 

Straight men will never lust for a trans cock not matter the social environment. 

See the difference now? 

Lmfao. I can’t believe you even had to type this 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still don't get how I can be self hating for being against the trans radical movement. They aren't LGB. They are deconstructing biology. We have nothing in common. To be trans is to be anti gay. It's

Why do leftist ALWAYS come up with this strawman when discussing trans?   Some rare individuals are born with an abnormality or a defect, therefore, gender is fluid!   One case of

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, that women aren’t born with dicks. 

Well, what I actually said is that I never said "women are born with penises." but you're so simple that you took it how you wanted. 

Watching you try to be clever is like watching a dog trying to use vacuum or something lol. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Well, what I actually said is that I never said "women are born with penises." but you're so simple that you took it how you wanted. 

Watching you try to be clever is like watching a dog trying to use vacuum or something lol. 

obviously women aren’t born with dicks. You agreed. As did I. We are good here. 

@Ramza @Tears of the Cows go ask Aza if he doesn’t believe he’s straight and why he’s dated trans women. But he’s already talked about this endlessly in the past, the answer is yes he is straight and trans women come in different shape sizes races pre or post op etc, the only commonality is they can’t give birth but what does that have to do with sexual attraction? There are so many vids and articles online of men being attracted to a trans girl before they were aware of the fact; proof that yes they do lust for them and if it weren’t taboo today as race mixing was in the past, they would date them openly.

3 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

@Ramza @Tears of the Cows go ask Aza if he doesn’t believe he’s straight and why he’s dated trans women. But he’s already talked about this endlessly in the past, the answer is yes he is straight and trans women come in different shape sizes races pre or post op etc, the only commonality is they can’t give birth but what does that have to do with sexual attraction? There are so many vids and articles online of men being attracted to a trans girl before they were aware of the fact; proof that yes they do lust for them and if it weren’t taboo today as race mixing was in the past, they would date them openly.

Aza isn’t straight 🤣

3 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Sorry but we don't go by the standards of a drugged up Russian who is insecure with his sexuality.

If you're attracted by the woman body AND the penis, you're bisexual or have bi sexual tendencies, it's not very complicated. There's nothing 'straight' about craving the same sex genitals.

Of course some trans are so women like it's hard to tell and a straight man might feels attraction, that doesn't mean straight men are ok with sucking cocks all of a sudden. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sorry but we don't go by the standards of a drugged up Russian who is insecure with his sexuality.

If you're attracted by the woman body AND the penis, you're bisexual or have bi sexual tendencies, it's not very complicated. There's nothing 'straight' about craving the same sex genitals.

Of course some trans are so women like it's hard to tell and a straight man might feels attraction, that doesn't mean straight men are ok with sucking cocks all of a sudden. 

You know post op trans women exist right