Forza Motorsport 8 screenshot leaked on Reddit....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got owned in your own link. Check the tweet. You love to embarrass yourself don't you?

Firepower shooting blanks as usual 

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: TLHBFR!!!!

They screenshot is legit and it was leaked from a stress test beta they had in February. Do I believe the final game will look like this? No but it's fun kicking lemshits while they are down :kaz:

Source for image: https://insider-gaming.com/forza-motorsport-gameplay-leaked/

Ft8sSqaWIAUzLc3.jpg

You got owned in your own link.

Check the tweet.

You love to embarrass yourself don't you?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You got owned in your own link.

Check the tweet.

You love to embarrass yourself don't you?

:sabu: How did I get "owned"?

The game looking shit in the stress test beta? I already clarified it was from a stress test and not the final game. I don't expect the final game to look this shit

:hest: Don't be mad at me that it looks like a mobile game. I'm just reporting the news....

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

26 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The desperation, yikes. 

Coming from the same retard that made a thread based on a June 2022 Tweet :mickeyj:

10DE13FA-7FB9-4F3F-A494-0762BB7D19A0.jpeg.5ac6ae2566a1cd9b214e6884e4423b46.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu: How did I get "owned"?

The game looking shit in the stress test beta? I already clarified it was from a stress test and not the final game. I don't expect the final game to look this shit

:hest: Don't be mad at me that it looks like a mobile game. I'm just reporting the news....

Coming from the same retard that made a thread based on a June 2022 Tweet :mickeyj:

10DE13FA-7FB9-4F3F-A494-0762BB7D19A0.jpeg.5ac6ae2566a1cd9b214e6884e4423b46.jpeg

That thread severed its purpose. Xbox is up on PS when it comes to multiplats this gen…. This thread is some of the most desperate shit I’ve ever seen posted on here. :tom:

• Like 1
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That thread severed its purpose. Xbox is up on PS when it comes to multiplats this gen…. This thread is some of the most desperate shit I’ve ever seen posted on here. :tom:

:hest: Xbox is where? In the toilet with you? 

Not even Xbox 1st party games run better on your ShitBox. You got raped in your own thread :sabu:

:mickeyj: It was a sad and desperate Ghostwire Tokyo damage control thread and it flopped like Redflop is about to flop

'IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.0a63190198bef5b8dea926b660a13db1.JPG

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Xbox is where? In the toilet with you? 

Not even Xbox 1st party games run better on your ShitBox. You got raped in your own thread :sabu:

:mickeyj: It was a sad and desperate Ghostwire Tokyo damage control thread and it flopped like Redflop is about to flop

'IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.0a63190198bef5b8dea926b660a13db1.JPG

The majority of multiplats are better on Xbox. MS know Ghsotwire was a flop, it sold like shit on PS5 and had no hype on Xbox. There was no budget, it was a quick port. It could run at 8k and 120fps on Xbox, no one would give a fuck either way… LOL. 

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Firepower shooting blanks as usual :dbry:

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

The majority of multiplats are better on Xbox. MS know Ghsotwire was a flop, it sold like shit on PS5 and had no hype on Xbox. There was no budget, it was a quick port. It could run at 8k and 120fps on Xbox, no one would give a fuck either way… LOL. 

The two lemshits still left on System Wars gathering together for emotional support  :hest:

My thread is super successful if it triggered both of you retards :aitch:

IMG_0165.JPG

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Triggered? We’re laughing at you :tom:

If by "laughing" you mean coping :sabu:

:mroff: I'm laughing at the shitty state of ShitBox lately. Multiplats running like shit, one of your most hyped games of the year is 30fps, developers leaving, sales on the decline, etc.

:aitch: This year has been an an absolute disaster for ShitBox and I'm being sustained by all the sweet lemshit tears....

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

If by "laughing" you mean coping :sabu:

:mroff: I'm laughing at the shitty state of ShitBox lately. Multiplats running like shit, one of your most hyped games of the year is 30fps, developers leaving, sales on the decline, etc.

:aitch: This year has been an an absolute disaster for ShitBox and I'm being sustained by all the sweet lemshit tears....

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Redfall is hyped by the same people who hyped Poorspoken, and it will score higher than that :kaz:

13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Redfall is hyped by the same people who hyped Poorspoken, and it will score higher than that :kaz:

:hest: Trying to pretend Redfall flop and Forspoken flop are on the same level.

:drake:  Arkane, one of the most celebrated studios from Bathesda, a Microsoft first party studio is being compared to a B Team no name Studio from Square Enix a third party publisher?  

:wow2: Dat lemshit desperation 

20 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Trying to pretend Redfall flop and Forspoken flop are on the same level.

:drake:  Arkane, one of the most celebrated studios from Bathesda, a Microsoft first party studio is being compared to a B Team no name Studio from Square Enix a third party publisher?  

:wow2: Dat lemshit desperation 

You posted threads hyping it :tom:

22 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You posted threads hyping it :tom:

Posted threads hyping Forspoken? 

Why you gotta lie? We’ve been through this multiple times in multiple threads and you got raped :hest:

I’ve never hyped Forspokenand neither has anyone on System Wars. We’ve had multiple lemshits hyping Redflop from Arkane though :cruise:

24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Posted threads hyping Forspoken? 

Why you gotta lie? We’ve been through this multiple times in multiple threads and you got raped :hest:

I’ve never hyped Forspokenand neither has anyone on System Wars. We’ve had multiple lemshits hyping Redflop from Arkane though :cruise:

On 2021-12-06 at 9:14 PM, FIREPOWER said:

. GT7 and Horizon are only the beginning, we still got God of War Ragnarok and Forspoken coming out as well :qbad:

:mj: