Forza Motorsport 8 screenshot leaked on Reddit....

13 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

:mj:

That’s not a thread about Forspoken. That was me listing a bunch of PS5 games coming out not hyping any game in particular.

You claimed I made a thread about Forspoken hyping it and you lied just like you lied about owning a PS5 and it was your nephew’s :drake:

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got owned in your own link. Check the tweet. You love to embarrass yourself don't you?

Firepower shooting blanks as usual 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Eh, this one goes to the lems. F8 will look amazing. 

On PC it will, not sure about ShitBox. Redflop being 30fps has shown that MS lies a lot about gameplay and only showcases PC versions of their games. Remains to be seen how great it will look on actual ShitBox hardware :hest:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

On PC it will, not sure about ShitBox. Redflop being 30fps has shown that MS lies a lot about gameplay and only showcases PC versions of their games. Remains to be seen how great it will look on actual ShitBox hardware :hest:

Turn 10 are pretty great devs. Also, it’s a franchise they have been working on for 20 years. I gotta give credit where it’s due. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Turn 10 are pretty great devs. Also, it’s a franchise they have been working on for 20 years. I gotta give credit where it’s due. 

Well Arkane are also talented devs but look how that’s turning out for Redfall.

I don’t doubt Turn 10’s talent. What I do doubt is the shitty Xbox hardware and MS’ inability to launch games without controversy nowadays. Outside of Forza Horizon from Playground they haven’t launched a single AAA first party game without controversy this gen on Xbox. Turn 10 will probably be fine, I even mention that in my original post but I’m not ruling anything out until we see the game running on actual Xbox hardware. Xbox management and the Xbox console  itself are jokes not the devs themselves making games for it IMO

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Well Arkane are also talented devs but look how that’s turning out for Redfall.

I don’t doubt Turn 10’s talent. What I do doubt is the shitty Xbox hardware and MS’ inability to launch games without controversy nowadays. Outside of Forza Horizon from Playground they haven’t launched a single AAA first party game without controversy this gen on Xbox. Turn 10 will probably be fine, I even mention that in my original post but I’m not ruling anything out until we see the game running on actual Xbox hardware. Xbox management and the Xbox console  itself are jokes not the devs themselves making games for it IMO

That’s fair, especially after the Halo Infinite debacle. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Who still cares about these frequent rehashes at this point? If Snorza was a multiplat it wouldnt even get mentioned.

It's gonna flop like the last Forza Motorsport regardless. I heard that didn't even sell a million and it didn't chart on NPD sales charts either.

I don't think anyone is really excited like that for a new Forza Motorsport it's just that Xbox is so dry that lemshits have to hype any new AAA coming.

Gaming media will probably overhype it and give it some good scores like they did with FM7 but in the end it's just another Forza game and it won't move the needle at all for MS.

What MS needs is for Starfield to deliver. If that comes out super buggy like Fallout 76 or it's a 30fps launch on Series X it's going to be a wrap for them. There's really no room for errors with Starfield and I kinda feel bad for Bathesda as I don't think they've ever been put on the spotlight like this before.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Who still cares about these frequent rehashes at this point? If Snorza was a multiplat it wouldnt even get mentioned.

While they are major rehashes, they look and play so well. 

4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

It's gonna flop like the last Forza Motorsport regardless. I heard that didn't even sell a million and it didn't chart on NPD sales charts either.

I don't think anyone is really excited like that for a new Forza Motorsport it's just that Xbox is so dry that lemshits have to hype any new AAA coming.

Gaming media will probably overhype it and give it some good scores like they did with FM7 but in the end it's just another Forza game and it won't move the needle at all for MS.

What MS needs is for Starfield to deliver. If that comes out super buggy like Fallout 76 or it's a 30fps launch on Series X it's going to be a wrap for them. There's really no room for errors with Starfield and I kinda feel bad for Bathesda as I don't think they've ever been put on the spotlight like this before.

7 was basically 6 with a Dubai track and 4K. There’s no denying that these games play it safe. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Meanwhile an actual shot of GT7, post release 

:tom:

Anyone that has played knows GT7# is hit or miss with tracks.

Some tracks like Tokyo Highway look stunning while others like Laguna Seca look like a PS4 rehash.