Fox just fired Tucker Carlson

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you used to claim him until the  Ukraine war, in fact it's the only thing you disagree with him about. It must be freeing to be so unselfaware. 

That Twinblade's homeboy for years... He actually believed the bullshit Tucker spew. :kaz:

Anyway, that 800 million Fox lost to Dominion and the 2.6 Billion Case from smartmatic that is up next... Really had an effect om Fox it seems. 

They're firing the hosts 1 by 1 who pushed the big lie :juggle:

32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm genuinely shocked.

I am surprised too but with more lawsuits down the line, they're best defense would be to fire as many people or high profile people as possible involved to look like they are trying to atone for what they did. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

CNN just axed Don Lemon :lul: it’s a good day for media networks.

It's probably not just this but this sums up you and your types' world view. One person was fired for purposely lying to his viewers for years for stock prices and the other for ignoring his producers telling him to go easier on a crackpot Republicanism grifter telling one of the dumbest lies I've ever seen. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's probably not just this but this sums up you and your types' world view. One person was fired for purposely lying to his viewers for years for stock prices and the other for ignoring his producers telling him to go easier on a crackpot Republicanism grifter telling one of the dumbest lies I've ever seen. 

Why are you siding with Don Lemon? I thought you didn't even know who he was?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why are you siding with Don Lemon? I thought you didn't even know who he was?

Lol I never said I don't know who he was I said I don't hear everything he says the day he says it. I didn't even see this clip about him til today. I know you're dumb as shit but it can't be that hard to distinguish the difference, even for you. 

Stop trying to be clever, rat face. 

Turns out Tucker was a perverted sicko. 

The pending law suit from the ex Fox producer against Fox n co... Includes more of Tucker's text messages. 

@Mr. Impossible  add another one to the right wing groomer list.

I remember when @Ramzaswore by Tucker and his incorrect use of the term groomers. 

Edited by Goukosan