Jedi Survivor GS review - 8.0

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Watching some videos. The animations leave a lot to be desired. The main characters movements are often stiff and robotic.

the first had pretty stiff animations, so i can't say i'm surprised.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Just a heads up, but anyone who wants to play the game and doesn’t want to drop $70, it’s going to launch on EA’s gamepass equivalent (EA Play Pro) and the subscription price is just $15.

fuck that. this will absolutely be a $9 by the fall.

The physical version isn't even worth owning, since it has a sticker saying that a mandatory download is required.  So the whole game isn't even on disc.

This thing is coming in really hot and unfinished.

Just now, jehurey said:

The physical version isn't even worth owning, since it has a sticker saying that a mandatory download is required.  So the whole game isn't even on disc.

Nah, this game will absolutely be a sales success. It will be a while before the price drops to anywhere near that level.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why would you wait 6 months over $6 lol

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just a heads up, but anyone who wants to play the game and doesn’t want to drop $70, it’s going to launch on EA’s gamepass equivalent (EA Play Pro) and the subscription price is just $15.

are both games there? i would love to be able to knock them out back-to-back.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

are both games there? i would love to be able to knock them out back-to-back.

The first game was on PSN+  as one of the monthly free games a couple of months back.... Got it on there and it was surprisingly solid.   Not a Banger but it's solid. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

The first game was on PSN+  as one of the monthly free games a couple of months back.... Got it on there and it was surprisingly solid.   Not a Banger but it's solid. 

yeah, i've heard a lot of positive things. no clue why i never gave it a chance.

Ehh, the first one was pretty generic. No idea how the fuck the game got labeled a Metroidvania though because it's most definitely not. The level design is nowhere near Metroidvania like and the game is separated between different worlds so it's not even one large cohesive map. 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Says the guy who is waiting months for a $6 price difference :kaz:

don't you boast about 10 hour timed demos for EA games?:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

And then you boast about finally getting to play Madden as much as you want 6 months after the game released:kaz:

...............in your nephew's xbox:hest:

............on your brother's xbox account, since you don't even have your own xbox profile:hest::hest::hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

don't you boast about 10 hour timed demos for EA games?:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

And then you boast about finally getting to play Madden as much as you want 6 months after the game released:kaz:

...............in your nephew's xbox:hest:

............on your brother's xbox account, since you don't even have your own xbox profile:hest::hest::hest:

you’re waiting months for a $6 difference :kaz: