8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol, maybe one day you'll decide to actually play games instead of just talking about them.

LOL I do play games, and you keep on end up being wrong.

Chances are, you aren't playing any actual games and are merely projecting.

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Doubtful, I think its painfully obvious jerry gets more joy out of arguing with people online than he could ever get out of any videogame.

I get lots of enjoyment from people who try to come in to an argument, completely fueled by being butthurt of me.....like you are, right now.

But I still play video games, whereas you guys spend your time stewing about me.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

best on PC!!!

Doubtful, I think its painfully obvious jerry gets more joy out of arguing with people online than he could ever get out of any videogame.

Sheep status: sheared

Posted Images

7 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Just played the Pittsburgh chapter on the Deck. Good to have options!

yeah, like experiencing a comparable image by playing the original 2013 PS3 version :hest:

3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Sheep were beaming with pride when "impossible" ports like Witcher 3 came to Switch, deeply compromised compared to the best these games can look.

Exactly. He's trying to say there's no point playing Tlou on a handheld because it looks terrible.....as he once proudly boasted about Doom and Witcher ports that looked and ran worse than the PC version on the lowest settings. He asks "whats the point" but funny he never asked that when he was playing ports on Switch.

Then he uses the idea of ppaying indie games as an insult when previously he was gloating about how popular indie games were on Switch.

Basically he's grasping at whatever he can. Sheep are used to handhelds being more powerful than Nintendo's, but this is the first time they've had to deal with a handheld which has a bigger and better library than Nintendo's handheld. We're now at over 9000 games rated as verified or playable :aitch:

Oh man, they're going back to talk about things from 3-4 years ago, because they can't defend their garbage handheld that's barely a year old.:hest:

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Exactly. He's trying to say there's no point playing Tlou on a handheld because it looks terrible.....as he once proudly boasted about Doom and Witcher ports that looked and ran worse than the PC version

................you just described YOUR HANDHELD, as well

That's the point.

All of your years of bashing Switch just went out the window, because you guys are now trying to boast about the same exact thing.

"All you gotta do it turn everything down to low, and it ALMOST runs at 30fps"

:hest:

I love how you guys are pretending you don't see the actual irony that is front and center.

That's sugarhigh. If he wants to play it thats his choice, its a PC so you have choice. I don't even like TLOU numbskull so I won't be playing it eother way.

Meanwhile your stance is still "I don't want to play a game that looks like 2013's TLOU......but I'll happily play Switch games that look like 2003's Manhunt"

:dc:

• dead 1

Also I don't have to have to choose between the compromised portable version or the high end, 4k version. It's the same version. It's not an "impossible port", it's just a PC doing what it does. My save lives forever without a subscription.  In a couple years, Ill have an even more powerful PC that runs the same game at 8k. Nintendo hardware is prehistoric compared to this.

4 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Also I don't have to have to choose between the compromised portable version or the high end, 4k version.

After spending about $2000 and then another $500 on top of that.

Wow............that's fantastic

After spending upwards of $3000 to find out that you are struggling to play a game on a handheld, but you force your way with stuttering framerates below 30fps

That feels like something to be proud of.:hest:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

After spending about $2000 and then another $500 on top of that.

Wow............that's fantastic

After spending upwards of $3000 to find out that you are struggling to play a game on a handheld, but you force your way with stuttering framerates below 30fps

That feels like something to be proud of.:hest:

What can I say, computers are incredibly useful. The Steam Deck will eventually be outpaced by next-gen games. It'll *still* be able to remote play from a PlayStation, PC, or cloud. It'll still play day one indie games maybe for 15 years.

Some day it'll be totally outmoded for any gaming. Even then it'll have some generic computer use unlike consoles that collect in piles at goodwill. It's worth the money, and I don't even have to justify a desktop or laptop.

Edited by sugarhigh
1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

What can I say, computers are incredibly useful.

In this case...........they exist to not make you feel bad about every single failure of that overpriced garbage handheld

I didn't know that was a feature of the Windows PC

-Runs multiple apps

-Office Producitivty

-Play games

-Serves as a backup excuse to use whenever you can't win an internet forum discussion regarding your failed handheld device

Wow.

What great "options" and you only had to pay about a couple of thousand of dollars for that.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

In this case...........they exist to not make you feel bad about every single failure of that overpriced garbage handheld

I didn't know that was a feature of the Windows PC

-Runs multiple apps

-Office Producitivty

-Play games

-Serves as a backup excuse to use whenever you can't win an internet forum discussion regarding your failed handheld device

Wow.

What great "options" and you only had to pay about a couple of thousand of dollars for that.:drake:

These things make me way more money than they cost me.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

These things make me way more money than they cost me.

:hest:he's now inventing new excuses

yeah, that's the way to go with your defense of your failed handheld.

13 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Also I don't have to have to choose between the compromised portable version or the high end, 4k version. It's the same version. It's not an "impossible port", it's just a PC doing what it does. My save lives forever without a subscription.  In a couple years, Ill have an even more powerful PC that runs the same game at 8k. Nintendo hardware is prehistoric compared to this.

Lol exactly. Most of us have a PC/PS as a primary platform, and the handheld is the side platform. The only people who have the handheld as their primary platform are sheep because....they have no choice.

This is just Jerry once again trying to tell people how they must play their games. If someone wants to run a next-gen game at low settings/30fps then let them if they're happy with the tradeoff. This is no different to when he got buttblasted that Steamdeck stole the Switch's reputation as the handheld indie machine, so he made up some ridiculous rule where you're not allowed to play indie games on Steamdeck, no you MUST play AAA games only....oh and those AAA games must be no less than higj settings and 60fps......and you must also only play them on even numbered weeks of the year. Now you see? With those stipulations jerry has proven that Switch is the best handheld (even if it cant run any of the games itself).

Now look, jerry earned another "HOT" tag. They're like forum achievements to him.

Achievement unlocked 50g "Get 2 forum users at the same time to ride the jerry-go-round"

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lol exactly. Most of us have a PC/PS as a primary platform, and the handheld is the side platform. The only people who have the handheld as their primary platform are sheep because....they have no choice.

This is just Jerry once again trying to tell people how they must play their games. If someone wants to run a next-gen game at low settings/30fps then let them if they're happy with the tradeoff. This is no different to when he got buttblasted that Steamdeck stole the Switch's reputation as the handheld indie machine, so he made up some ridiculous rule where you're not allowed to play indie games on Steamdeck, no you MUST play AAA games only....oh and those AAA games must be no less than higj settings and 60fps......and you must also only play them on even numbered weeks of the year. Now you see? With those stipulations jerry has proven that Switch is the best handheld (even if it cant run any of the games itself).

The funny thing is that Jerry has softened up to PlayStation over the years, because even he needs some current gen experiences. But where Im Steam/PS and would like to just get to 100% Steam, he's the legacy console defender. He's a bigger Cow than me! :jordan3:

Edited by sugarhigh
Just now, sugarhigh said:

The funny thing is that Jerry has softened up to PlayStation over the years, because even he needs some current gen experiences. But where Im Steam/PS and would like to just get to 100% Steam, he's the legacy console defender. He's a bigger Cow than me!

I noticed that too, even he knows having a handheld alone is dull.

Thats why I'm glad PC/Steamdeck are 2 seperate devices. Costs a fortune sure but you don't feel any compromises. Nintendo's approach makes the most sense for the market, but you end up with a severely crippled home console because of it. Its why I never got a Switch, first Nintendo console I haven't owned.