I decided to get a Steam Deck (256 SSD model).

I did a bunch of research on gaming laptops and the Deck, and I just feel like the handheld will be more practical. I look forward to building up my Steam catalog, since I plan on getting a gaming PC (maybe by the end of the year?).

• Like 1
  • aitch 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Cool, but it might have been worth waiting a bit longer to see how the Ally compares. If it really is around 2x more powerful then it would be a better option if the price were reasonable.

eh, it's all good. i like the simplicity of the deck. also, i like how a solid number of games, even newer ones, have been optimized for it.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

eh, it's all good. i like the simplicity of the deck. also, i like how a solid number of games, even newer ones, have been optimized for it.

yeah if i got a handheld it'd be a deck no question. especailly if you intend to eventually compliment it with a PC.

looking forward to hearing some impressions! had my eyes on one for a while now.

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, Casual said:

yeah if i got a handheld it'd be a deck no question. especailly if you intend to eventually compliment it with a PC.

looking forward to hearing some impressions! had my eyes on one for a while now.

Will do, homie! 

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

JHBR!

Welcome to the club :aitch:

LOL the power of butthurt.

Just to prove that people butthurt over me is SO POWERFUL, notice that your butthurt post attracted Bald Cucky Dick Tucky out of hiding to like your post.

Once again..........the power of people butthurt over me.:blessed:

• NPC 2
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL the power of butthurt.

Just to prove that people butthurt over me is SO POWERFUL, notice that your butthurt post attracted Bald Cucky Dick Tucky out of hiding to like your post.

Once again..........the power of people butthurt over me.:blessed:

I meant Jim, as in Jim Ryan :| Because GD opted for Steam above PS.

I can't believe you just lashed out at me like that :sad: Man that feels really bad. What did I ever do to you?

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

I can't believe you just lashed out at me like that :sad: Man that feels really bad. What did I ever do to you?

LOL nope that doesn't work either.

:tom:he's actually embarassed

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Doesn't GD already own a PS5?