Has Switch solidified itself as the greatest console of all time?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His Dick Tucking is Complete

These sheep really like those mushroom caps 

Who are you talking to ?LOL   You follow people around to other forums, you create lemmings, you talk about lemmings daily even when none post here. You arent a troll? Do you not see what yo

Posted Images

Elden Ring got a 10 at GS and has a 96 meta, yet it’s not as good Dark Souls or Bloodborne. Hence, scores lol. I still love Elden Ring, but it’s too bloated. Too many repetitive bosses. 

36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Tony Hawk 3 was the best game in the ps2/xbox/gc generation lol

I know. haha

If you go by scores alone to define best games of all time you're dumb. 

Wasn't Journey top 5 during the PS3 era? Cool little game but best of a generation? I don't think so. lol

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I will say this though.  The versatility of the Switch as a console and a handheld make is the most versatile system of all time. 

No shit. That's literally the point of the system...

Switch versatility also makes it one of the weakest console in performance. Tears of the Fandom runs at 720p and can barely maintain 30FPS. Lmfao. 

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Switch versatility also makes it one of the weakest console in performance. Tears of the Fandom runs at 720p and can barely maintain 30FPS. Lmfao. 

The system is going in 7 years old Genius... Lol

TOTK runs at 1080p docked, 720p mobile. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It was a weak pos on day one, genius. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It was a weak pos on day one, genius. 

It's a mobile system, no mobile system can or will be as powerful as a regular system of the same gen. 

But Day 1 it was more powerful than the previous gen at the time (PS3/360). Which was a first for a handheld system. 

And was powerful enough to get full console games day 1.  Even current gen games at the time (PS4/Xbox1) could run on the Switch. 

Yes it wasn't Powerful enough to run demanding PS4 games and some of the demanding ports ran like trash.... But outside of those in general it was getting full current gen console games that couldn't run and the previous gen of consoles. 

It was in the perfect in between system power wise when it launched almost 7 years ago. 

It's now 7 years later... But people forget prior to Switch portable systems couldn't run full console games and had to get it's own bespoke version of the game. 

Switch is now way long in the tooth and even more weaker than the competition than when it launched that much is obvious. 

This is the last full year of it as the main system for Nintendo... Let's see what they do for Switch 2.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

No it doesn't.  It runs at a maximum 900p.. and essentially only does so when the camera is still.  It also uses horrible FSR1.0 to upscale to 1080p.. and is oversharpened as a result.. which does it no favors in very contrasty situations.

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch is now way long in the tooth and even more weaker than the competition than when it launched that much is obvious. 

This is the last full year of it as the main system for Nintendo... Let's see what they do for Switch 2.

I remember when you said Switch 2 was going to release with Tears of the Kingdom.... or also with a new Mario game with the Mario movie!

LOL fucking idiot! :kaz: 

wrong-donald-trump.gif

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I remember when you said Switch 2 was going to release with Tears of the Kingdom.... or also with a new Mario game with the Mario movie!

LOL fucking idiot! :kaz: 

wrong-donald-trump.gif

Lying J strikes again :kaz:

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it doesn't.  It runs at a maximum 900p.. and essentially only does so when the camera is still.  It also uses horrible FSR1.0 to upscale to 1080p.. and is oversharpened as a result.. which does it no favors in very contrasty situations.

Now I didn't say Native 1080p now did I.   

It reconstructs to 1080p.  Majority of games these days use reconstruction and the reconstructed number is what everyone has been going by. 

It doesn't drop everytime you move, it drops res in certain situations if there is alot going on in the scene when the camera pans. 

Edited by Goukosan
51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a mobile system, no mobile system can or will be as powerful as a regular system of the same gen. 

But Day 1 it was more powerful than the previous gen at the time (PS3/360). Which was a first for a handheld system. 

And was powerful enough to get full console games day 1.  Even current gen games at the time (PS4/Xbox1) could run on the Switch. 

Yes it wasn't Powerful enough to run demanding PS4 games and some of the demanding ports ran like trash.... But outside of those in general it was getting full current gen console games that couldn't run and the previous gen of consoles. 

It was in the perfect in between system power wise when it launched almost 7 years ago. 

It's now 7 years later... But people forget prior to Switch portable systems couldn't run full console games and had to get it's own bespoke version of the game. 

The fact it's weaker because it offer portable gaming is my whole point. 

Switch 2 will be the same. We're looking at early PS4 gen quality at best? 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The fact it's weaker because it offer portable gaming is my whole point. 

Switch 2 will be the same. We're looking at early PS4 gen quality at best? 

Switch can already do early gen PS4.

If that what they're aiming for they might as well keep the same Switch for another gen..lol

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Switch can already do early gen PS4.

If that what they're aiming for they might as well keep the same Switch for another gen..lol

Except it doesn't, Switch runs Witcher 3 lower than the lowest potato PC setting, so no.

Tears of the Fandom barely is a step up from Breath of the Wild. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Except it doesn't, Switch runs Witcher 3 lower than the lowest potato PC setting, so no.

Tears of the Fandom barely is a step up from Breath of the Wild. 

I already pointed out that certain demanding early PS4 games didn't run well because obviously the Switch 1 wasn't as powerful. 

But a ton of other early gen PS4 games did run well on Switch. 

Expecting Switch 2 to be within the same ball park as the OG Switch is retarded. 

Expecting Switch 2 to be as powerful as a PS5 is also retarded and delusional. 

It will most likely be a good medium inbetween system just like the OG was almost 7 ago.