MS: Seriously experimenting with slices of games with advertising in them (TLHBFR!)

:kaz: Sarah Bond from MS was doing an interview with Rolling Stone and mentioned how sliced games that are ad supported games may be in Xbox's future 

“We’ve talked about how we’re experimenting with other models, like what does it mean for advertising in games which is more prevalent in mobile – are there models of that that work well in PC and console? Are there other models where you might have timed slices of games and stuff like that? Providing creators with options and choice enables them to experiment and do what they like, and actually create more immersive and creative experiences without having to fit into a mould.”

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/tech/features/microsofts-sarah-bond-on-the-future-of-xbox-its-not-really-about-any-one-acquisition-28427/

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpg

:mroff: These are the people that retards like Cuckstz and Lemij want to buy out the entire industry.

Edited by FIREPOWER

Ad company who ties your xbox account to your windows account which data harvests you to target you with ads, and relentlessly tries to get you to install their phone app so they can link your devices.....wishes to make more ad money from games. Imagine my shock :drake:

Microsoft is terrible at releasing good products but their expertise lies in understanding how to make money from a product. They never understood how to make good games, but as a business making people pay a yearly subscription to play online, being at the forefront of putting microtransactions in games, and now finding ways to link devices and serve ads...it was well played.

• Upvote 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to MS: Seriously experimenting with slices of games with advertising in them (TLHBFR!)
19 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Who cares, it’s the pause screen. Just put it in a corner or something. 

Of course, being a retard that doesn't actually play games you'd be okay with this.

So I press the pause button in a game to access my inventory and instead of it loading up I'm seeing an ad for tampons and ShitBox controllers? I know you'd love that kind of shit because you're a retarded cuck  but that to me and most gamers is unacceptable.

This is why MS are pieces of shit and the only people that cheer for them are retards like you.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Of course, being a retard that doesn't actually play games you'd be okay with this.

So I press the pause button in a game to access my inventory and instead of it loading up I'm seeing an ad for tampons and ShitBox controllers? I know you'd love that kind of shit because you're a retarded cuck  but that to me and most gamers is unacceptable.

This is why MS are pieces of shit and the only people that cheer for them are retards like you.

Inventory and pause are not the same thing. 

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I can’t to play a survival horror game and then open up the pause menu to see ads for ExpressVPN :francis:

This pause screen is brought to you by Pfizer. 

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Inventory and pause are not the same thing. 

Even if they aren't the same thing, the pause screen is how you access things like settings.

Imagine I'm trying to change the settings on my game and I have to watch a 45 second ad with Xbox Tampons brought to you by Phil Spencer. I know you'd love that shit being a retarded cuck but most of us won't.

MS needs to GTFO out of gaming and take all the retarded casual cucks like you with them.

Edited by FIREPOWER
20 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Even if they aren't the same thing, the pause screen is how you access things like settings.

Imagine I'm trying to change the settings on my game and I have to watch a 45 second ad with Xbox Tampons brought to you by Phil Spencer. I know you'd love that shit being a retarded cuck but most of us won't.

MS needs to GTFO out of gaming and take all the retarded casual cucks like you with them.

I’m not saying full screen ads dummy. A simple picture in the corner is not big deal though. 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m not saying full screen ads dummy. A simple picture in the corner is not big deal though. 

How does your retarded ass know it will be a small section on the screen? They haven't said what size it will be.

Even if it's a small section of the screen it could affect load times for the menus or force you to sit down in the menu watching it as the whole ad plays. Does your brain even function? How can you damage control something as retarded as this?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Jesus stop it.

Paying 500 premium for ghetto adds in games.

The guy is a complete retard and will damage control everything MS does.

He's seriously trying to damage control ads in a game. I never thought there would be people retarded enough to damage control this but we have retards like Cuckstz here unfortunately.

The retard is also not thinking about the fact that they could force you to sit and watch the whole ad even if it only takes a portion of the screen. He thinks companies will be paying millions of dollars in ad revenue so you can skip their ads.

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

How does your retarded ass know it will be a small section on the screen? They haven't said what size it will be.

Even if it's a small section of the screen it could affect load times for the menus or force you to sit down in the menu watching it as the whole ad plays. Does your brain even function? How can you damage control something as retarded as this?

How do you know it won’t be? :D