Series S was a huge mistake and holding back the gen

Microsoft is such shit and the decision to launch the Series S was terrible for gamers. It’s holding back the graphics and performance since teams have to optimize it for that pos. It’s also completely a commercial failure. It costs less than a new Nintendo Switch and can’t even move units. No one asked it for it and no one wants it. 

• Thanks 1

I remember telling a lot of lemshits on forums and Twitter before the consoles launched that the Series S would be a disaster.

:hest: Up until early 2022 we still had retards like Cuckstz and Lemij arguing that the Series S was a genius move that would catapult the Xbox ahead of the PS5 

Whoever thought that pairing a gimped 4Tflop GPU to a VRAM starved split-RAM potato console was a good idea should be fired :lawl:

In the lead up to the consoles' launches we heard even some retarded lemshits saying that the Series S would outperform the PS5 :kaz::kaz::kaz:

:lawl: 3 years later the Series S is a flop and it's even holding back the Series X as devs aren't even bothering to optimize for it and the Series X and they are skipping both shit consoles and optimizing their games for PS5 instead 

IMG_1089.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
32 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I remember telling a lot of lemshits on forums and Twitter before the consoles launched that the Series S would be a disaster.

:hest: Up until early 2022 we still had retards like Cuckstz and Lemij arguing that the Series S was a genius move that would catapult the Xbox ahead of the PS5 

Whoever thought that pairing a gimped 4Tflop GPU to a VRAM starved split-RAM potato console was a good idea should be fired :lawl:

In the lead up to the consoles' launches we heard even some retarded lemshits saying that the Series S would outperform the PS5 :kaz::kaz::kaz:

:lawl: 3 years later the Series S is a flop and it's even holding back the Series X as devs aren't even bothering to optimize for it and the Series X and they are skipping both shit consoles and optimizing their games for PS5 instead 

IMG_1089.JPG

You're so full of shit.  I've never said the Series consoles would sell more than PS this generation..

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're so full of shit.  I've never said the Series consoles would sell more than PS this generation..

:mjgrin: Then why were you throwing parties in the NPD threads when the Series L consoles won a few months in 2021 and early 2022?

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

And now you look like a total retard after doing so especially now the Series consoles are getting raped every month by the PS5......so much for "fun" :hest:

I never said PS5 wasn't going to win  :lemming:

You're the one looking like a pathetic retard here making up shit to try to own me because any time someone says anything even remotely positive about Xbox you morph into bitch mode and start making up stories to post on your PS fanboy blog..... :mjpls:

And yes, extremely fun :hest:

Edited by Remij
24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I always said Series S was a mistake that was going to hold back games. And remember Its not even the first time MS has done this, the 360 launching with a SKU lacking a hard drive led to its own share of issues for many developers.

yeah, a disk-less $399 sku would have been better, with a nice price point.