***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Jetucky and FIRETUCKER admit they don’t own a PSVR2, back out of bet. Ghostz provides proof as a victory lap.

Will Firepower and Jerry accept?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will they?

• No, because they can't.
    • Yes, and they will have to sport a sig Ghostz choses for 1 year.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL says the guy who buys video games to profit 6 dollars 8 years later 

Quick, better make the bet before you return your gift like a broke bitch. 

Nothing else matters at this point, words are just tucky cope   Anyone concerned needs to counter with their own proof or quietly sit on the tucky throne

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:vabe: I'm not participating in any retarded bet because I know Cuckstz is only agreeing to it now because his nephew is allowing him to finally get his hands on the PSVR2. 

He couldn't post shit all weekend because his nephew was probably on it :luff:

Yep... there it is... like I said it doesn't matter what Ghostz does, these fucks will claim its his nephews...

Pathetic cunts :tom:

Edited by Remij
Just now, jehurey said:

Guys, he's basically just spamming at this point.

He makes bets......then runs away from them.

And then he makes a new thread pretending nothing happened and makes a new bet in which he claims himself a winner.

@Hot Sauce I think me and Firepower know exactly what type of punishment he deserves for the bets that he has clearly lost. And then making spamming threads throughout the forum.

He should absolutely lose his thread creation privileges for a sign8ficant amount of time

He can still post in other threads, but it's clear he makes threads and runs away from them.

Like a cuck.

@FIREPOWER wouldn't you agree that would be the perfect punishment for him?

The tuck himself talking from his tucky throne :mroff: 

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s now acting like he doesn’t see that my proof is already posted :mroff:

@bhytre he’s alone on his tuck throne :kaz:

No you updated your own rules that you have to prove it came from your PSN account.

I even reiterated that on Sunday.

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

Yep... there it is... like u said it doesn't matter what Ghostz does, these fucks will claim its his nephews...

They got raped into oblivion :mroff: Jerry is just pretending he didn’t see it at this point because he doesn’t own a PSVR2 :drake:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guys, he's basically just spamming at this point.

He makes bets......then runs away from them.

And then he makes a new thread pretending nothing happened and makes a new bet in which he claims himself a winner.

@Hot Sauce I think me and Firepower know exactly what type of punishment he deserves for the bets that he has clearly lost. And then making spamming threads throughout the forum.

He should absolutely lose his thread creation privileges for a sign8ficant amount of time

He can still post in other threads, but it's clear he makes threads and runs away from them.

Like a cuck.

@FIREPOWER wouldn't you agree that would be the perfect punishment for him?

He's the biggest cuck I've ever seen

Notice he's still not posting a PS5 or PS5 gameplay

We also have zero evidence he actually plays GT7 :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yep... there it is... like u said it doesn't matter what Ghostz does, these fucks will claim its his nephews...

Are you his boyfriend?

Why does it concern you what we do with Cuckstz?

He specifically told us he was gonna post gameplay of himself playing GT7 on PSVR2 back on Staurday and he never showed up. Shows up 2 days later with a picture that's hours old, no PS5 in any of his pictures and STILL no PSVR2 gameplay of GT7 and we are supposed to believe his retarded lying ass because we'll hurt your feelings if we don't. FOH

1627381779_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.f3762ff7376691bf53c4756c24459b8a.png.c538741d6e0d4b37e81128143c33b8c7.png1450779816_Screenshot2023-05-22094502.thumb.jpg.fee66e39d5a078e3798519b11e5bdd73.jpg

Both you and Cuckstz are retards and pathological liars.

You were claiming ShitBox was going to dominate NPD for months and claimed Sony would be doing day and date releases on PC only for your cuck ass to run and hide on Xbox Era for months when you were proven wrong :mroff:

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The tuck himself talking from his tucky throne :mroff: 

He's so angry that he's known as this forums dick Tucker.

He's trying to project his cuckiness o to others

Guess that isn't going to work.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LoL he knows that Bald Cucky Dick Tucky lost his bets, and he's trying to help him out.

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

LMAO!!! where did I update my own rules? :tom:

the TUCK!!!!!!!! :hest:

He's now pretending he didn't see HOS OWN POST in which he said that you ha e to show proof that it came from your Ps5, therefore your own PSN

LoL

I wonder if it's because of something else that he doesn't want to get caught of. LoL

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Well here’s your chance to really “own me”. Read the OP and let me know if you have any questions. 9.5 hours until the deadline. :reg:

Don't worry... he won't pass up an opportunity to gloat about his stuff... he LOVES flaunting it..

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He's the biggest cuck I've ever seen

Notice he's still not posting Pa PS5 or PS5 gameplay

We also have zero evidence he actually plays GT7 :mj:

Yup. We have no evidence because he knows I have GT7 through my profile

The only one who hasn't proved it.....is Bald Cucky Dick Tucky.

That's why his video and photo are suspect.

Because somebody else may have taken that photo and video for him.

It would have to be somebody who would be AMAZINGLY BUTTHURT ENOUGH TO HELP HIM

Aaaaaaaaaand, they'd be stupid enough to enter this thread and make it very obvious they were coming in to help him.

:D

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Don't worry... he won't pass up an opportunity to gloat about his stuff... he LOVES flaunting it..

I've totally raped both him and you  :mj:

:RISITAS: I posted evidence and Cukstz the retard you are defending still hasn't posted evidence he owns a PS5 with GT7 PSVR2 or any gameplay 

Two retarded cuck lemshits, they'll probably be taking a vacation to Xbox Era by the end of the week :lawl:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup. We have no evidence because he knows I have GT7 through my profile

The only one who hasn't proved it.....is Bald Cucky Dick Tucky.

That's why his video and photo are suspect.

Because somebody else may have taken that photo and video for him.

It would have to be somebody who would be AMAZINGLY BUTTHURT ENOUGH TO HELP HIM

Aaaaaaaaaand, they'd be stupid enough to enter this thread and make it very obvious they were coming in to help him.

:D

have a mod check my log in records to check the IPs.  And then it will be a 2 year sig bet if we do that. 

if it shows I logged in from anywhere other than where I always log in from, you win

oh wait.. HES GONNA TUCK AGAIN :mroff:

Flawless victory by ghostz. Jetucky still tuckin, you LOVE to see it. :banderoos:

Oh wow......he's now trying to run away from this thread.

I think me and Firepower are o to something. And he's panicking LOL

• Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Oh wow......he's now trying to run away from this thread.

I think me and Firepower are o to something. And he's panicking LOL

have a mod check my log in records to check the IPs.  And then it will be a 2 year sig bet if we do that. 

if it shows I logged in from anywhere other than where I always log in from, you win

2 year sig bet has been accepted????

:vince:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

No, you can verify by posting your PSN profile, just like you have already confirmed that I have GT7 for both me and firepower

@Hot Sauce he is updat8ng his rules to co firm that he HAS TO CONFIRM PSN PROFILE and we can verify they have GT7 by looking at them having trophies.

Or them showing us their videos through their PS app, that also shows their profile name, and then screenshot the section that has Captures.

He should already have that, because there would be no other way he could've even gotten  the video capture in the first place

So he has the PS app installed on his phone right now that would verify that he just played GT7 and also show his capture files within the app

• Geese 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

He's packing his tucked balls and running :mroff:

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The second bet is on!! :banderoos: