***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Jetucky and FIRETUCKER admit they don’t own a PSVR2, back out of bet. Ghostz provides proof as a victory lap.

Will Firepower and Jerry accept?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will they?

• No, because they can't.
    • Yes, and they will have to sport a sig Ghostz choses for 1 year.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's now resorted to straight up lying now

You saw that screenshot of YOUWLR OWN POST, CORRECT?

What did it say you were going to do??????

That's you committed to the bet.

And did you do it???????

No???????

That's you losing the bet.

You.

Know.

This.

You're not getting out of this.

@-GD-X @Alphonse

He's spamming at this point. He CREATED HIS OWN thread in which this bet took place.

He ran away....from HIS OWN thread, you see for yourself, he hasn't responded to it in two days.

And then he goes making new threads to make new bets, because he's hoping we'll keep on jumping into bets.... THAT HE NEVER FOLLOWS THROUGH ON.

He's just creating threads to spam. Either enforce his lost bet, or take away his thread posting abilities until he follows through to his bets

Hell, that should be his punishment for losing bets and running like a dick tucking coward.

This meltdown :kaz:

Dude just accept the bet or say you’re not interested. You don’t have to cry lmfaoooo

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to ***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Accepted by Firepower, but Jerry pulled a Jetucky
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL says the guy who buys video games to profit 6 dollars 8 years later 

Quick, better make the bet before you return your gift like a broke bitch. 

Nothing else matters at this point, words are just tucky cope   Anyone concerned needs to counter with their own proof or quietly sit on the tucky throne

Posted Images

lmao these idiots just can't help but jerry-go-round endlessly :tom: 

Jerry @'ing FIRETARD multiple times in the same post :omglol: 

It doesn't matter what Ghostz posts... these fucking clowns will continue to say it's his nephew's stuff.... like fucking children. :reg:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Sorry, that doesn’t satisfy the rules in the OP. Can I mark you down as accepted, though? 

GTFOH you retard, you've already lost 2 bets in a row and you didn't honor any of them :kaz:

:lawl: Why would I waste my time taking photos again only for you to run away again and make up another bet like a Cuck?

You never honor your bets and you're a lying piece of shit cuck.

If you really owned a PSVR2 you would have posted it on Friday night. You didn't post shit and you spent the whole weekend cucking. Now your nephew has gone to school and you can finally get on his PSVR2 you're feeling confident and trying to make bets again :mj:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

GTFOH you retard, you've already lost 2 bets in a row and you didn't honor any of them :kaz:

:lawl: Why would I waste my time taking photos again only for you to run away again and make up another bet like a Cuck?

If you really owned a PSVR2 you would have posted it on Friday night. You didn't post shit and you spent the whole weekend cucking. Now your nephew has gone to school and you can finally get on his PSVR2 you're feeling confident and trying to make bets again :mj:

Two bets? Please show them. There was never a bet… but now there is. 

And you’re tucking, hard. I already have everything ready to post and seeing how you accepted, we’re just waiting on GD to approve it. Jerry automatically loses..  because well, he doesn’t have a PSVR2. 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Seems like you like flaunting that you own a PC, PS5, and PSVR2... You've done that on multiple forums calling people out... like a pathetic child  :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

lmao these idiots just can't help but jerry-go-round endlessly :tom: 

Jerry @'ing FIRETARD multiple times in the same post :omglol: 

It doesn't matter what Ghostz posts... these fucking clowns will continue to say it's his nephew's stuff.... like fucking children. :reg:

:kaz: Right on cue, his boyfriend is attempting to rescue him

:lawl: How long is he gonna last on SW before having another meltdown and running to his safe space at IconEra/Xbox Era for another 6 months?

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

:kaz: Right on cue, his boyfriend is attempting to rescue him

:lawl: How long is he gonna last on SW before having another meltdown and running to his safe space at IconEra/Xbox Era for another 6 months?

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Then it’s on! Jerry tucked. @FIREPOWER you have until 9.5 hours to post. I’ll post mine once you recognize what you have to do in order to at least tie. 

Do you understand the rules of the OP??????

Edited by Tears of the Cows
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Seems like you like flaunting that you own a PC, PS5, and PSVR2... You've done that on multiple forums calling people out... like a pathetic child  :hest: 

Funny enough, I've only posted my PSVR2 and PC only on this forum for Cuckstz because the lying retard and definitely doesn't own a PSVR2 and I love calling him out

I don't get any satisfaction from flaunting my stuff, the only satsfaction I get is from owning retards like you and Cuckstz :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Funny enough, I've only posted my PSVR2 and PC on this forum for Cuckstz because the lying retard and definitely doesn't own a PSVR2 and I love calling him out

I don't get any satisfaction from flaunting my stuff, the only satsfaction I get is from owning retards like you and Cuckstz :freeman:

Well here’s your chance to really “own me”. Read the OP and let me know if you have any questions. 9.5 hours until the deadline. :reg:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Do you understand the rules of the OP??????

I understand the rules of the thread but you're a retard and I will completely ignore them.

Your retarded ass doesn't get to choose where or when people post their shit.

You didn't post the GT7 gameplay like you said you would 2 days ago.

1627381779_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.f3762ff7376691bf53c4756c24459b8a.png.c538741d6e0d4b37e81128143c33b8c7.png1450779816_Screenshot2023-05-22094502.thumb.jpg.fee66e39d5a078e3798519b11e5bdd73.jpg

You can't come back 2 days after the fact and post your nephew's PSVR2 now because he's gone to school and left you at home with it :mj:

You broke your own rules when you lied about posting PSVR2 gameplay on Saturday and never showed up :kaz:

I understand the rules of the thread but you're a retard and I will completely ignore them.

Your retarded ass doesn't get to choose where or when people post their shit.

You didn't post the GT7 gameplay like you said you would 2 days ago.

1627381779_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.f3762ff7376691bf53c4756c24459b8a.png.c538741d6e0d4b37e81128143c33b8c7.png1450779816_Screenshot2023-05-22094502.thumb.jpg.fee66e39d5a078e3798519b11e5bdd73.jpg

You can't come back 2 days after the fact and post your nephew's PSVR2 now because he's gone to school and left you at home with it :mj:

You broke your own rules when you lied about posting PSVR2 gameplay on Saturday and never showed up :kaz:

Because you two talked shit. Now it’s an official bet. Put up or shut up, I’m ready to post as soon as you’ve confirmed you understand what you need to do to at least tie. 

There was no bet before, but there is now. Want to (try to) own me? Here’s your official chance. 

Otherwise forever be known as a tucker, along with Jerry (imagine aligning yourself with the forums punching bag, lmfao) 

Just now, TLHBO said:

For the guests viewing this thread, most of these dudes bickering like children about bets are pushing 40 :drake:

no bickering on my end. Just love to watch @FIREPOWER and @jehurey make claims they can’t back up. 

they do it every time, LMAO. It’s so easy to own them, they’re pathetic fake boys. Jerry plays gamepass exclusively and firepower plays PC exclusively. 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Because you two talked shit. Now it’s an official bet. Put up or shut up, I’m ready to post as soon as you’ve confirmed you understand what you need to do to at least tie. 

There was no bet before, but there is now. Want to (try to) own me? Here’s your official chance. 

Otherwise forever be known as a tucker, along with Jerry (imagine aligning yourself with the forums punching bag, lmfao) 

What do you mean I talked shit? You said you were gonna post the PSVR2 on Saturday and you never showed up.

Post where I was "talking shit", you just completely ran out of the thread after I told you to post your nephew's PSVR2 :freeman:

:kaz: It's right here for all to see....

You ran away from your own thread after you said you were gonna post the PSVR2 gameplay of GT7 :hest:

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

What do you mean I talked shit? You said you were gonna post the PSVR2 on Saturday and you never showed up.

Post where I was "talking shit", you just completely ran out of the thread after I told you to post your nephew's PSVR2 :freeman:

:kaz: It's right here for all to see....

You ran away from your own thread after you said you were gonna post the PSVR2 gameplay of GT7 :hest:

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png

Where did you talk shit????

Right here:

On 2023-05-20 at 12:49 AM, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

The Cuck just Dick Tucked

He ran away from the bet...............exactly like he said he would:blessed::blessed::blessed:

On 2023-05-20 at 12:49 AM, FIREPOWER said:

:RISITAS: Your nephew isn't Zelda.

Why is it anytime someone asks you to post proof you own something it takes you till the next day?

You did the same thing when I asked you to post your PS5 after I posted my PS5 and PC.

You didn't post anything till 12 hours later :kaz:

:mj: He's waiting for his nephew to get off the console and PSVR2 before he can post any video.

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.thumb.jpg.217a05c0ff5004dd532b837fc40bb148.jpg

On 2023-05-20 at 12:50 AM, jehurey said:

he has to get permission from his nephew or wait when his nephew is out of the house:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

On 2023-05-20 at 12:52 AM, jehurey said:

@FIREPOWER

he's melting down and posting on the forum all night

"I'm busy playing zelda"

:tom:Oh no wait..............the story changed to he was EATING...........while posting on the forum............and now he's in bed.............while posting in the forum.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

On 2023-05-20 at 12:54 AM, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: Exactly, he's been running around making posts all day.

The moment you ask him to post gameplay from his nephew's PSVR2 he suddenly has to go to bed and play Zelda :kaz:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: the Tucker.

On 2023-05-20 at 12:56 AM, jehurey said:

Either one of those images should be his forum avy:drake:

And the funny part is...........he's not going to post any video tomorrow, and he's going to try and spin that as him being "defiant" and thinking that he's successfully baiting us..............as we continue laughing at his Dick-Tucked Ass.:lawl:

On 2023-05-20 at 1:03 AM, jehurey said:

:tom:He literally ran away :tom:

forrest-gump-running.gif

and now you have a chance to “own me” and change my sig for a YEAR. But you’re running. 

why is that?

Oh yeah, we all know why  :bena:

Funny enough, I've only posted my PSVR2 and PC on this forum for Cuckstz because the lying retard and definitely doesn't own a PSVR2 and I love calling him out

Oh, you definitely DO get satisfaction from flaunting your stuff bub...

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to ***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Jerry and Firepower BOTH admit they don’t own a PSVR2

Updated the thread. It’s clear neither own a PSVR2 and refuse to take the bet. 

Not surprised. LMAO these two clowns just can’t help but to be owned by me. 

“bu bu, we love ownin ghostz so much we refuse to take the bet!!1”:drake:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to ***Official 1 Year Sig Bet*** - PSVR2 & GT7 (Watch 'em run edition) UP: Jetucky and FIRETUCKER admit they don’t own a PSVR2, back out of bet. Ghostz provides proof as a victory lap.