Diablo 4 GS review - 8.0

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Probably a noob question, but whats the point of the storage? Since you're always gaining better loot, it doesn't make sense to store stuff.

Unless its intended for loot not supported by your class? That way if you start over as a different character, you can make use of better items early on to give yourself an advantage? (do stored items even carry over from character to character)?

There's gonna be cases where you want to store stuff. Could be for a secondary build that you swap between. Could be because you want to use the aspect on the item but don't need to now.

and yeah, the stash is shared so you can give shit to other characters.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My thoguhts:   Level 58 now, just doing nightmare dungeons (~tier 13-15 depending on the key I have available. Pretty mixed on the game overall....the action stuff is great, the rpg stuff is

Can't get over how ugly the female druids are. The men are ugly but fuck the women are god damn ogres     

Today is early access day 😌

Posted Images

Just now, Casual said:

There's gonna be cases where you want to store stuff. Could be for a secondary build that you swap between. Could be because you want to use the aspect on the item but don't need to now.

and yeah, the stash is shared so you can give shit to other characters.

Oh I guess that makes sense for the late game. Like if you decide to build up your character towards being DEX focused, you would save up the best +DEX loot you can find.

Diablo's marketing has sure been something

Honestly, everywhere I look I'm seeing advertisements for this game... no wonder it's already become the fastest selling game in Blizzard's history. :whew: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

no wonder it's already become the fastest selling game in Blizzard's history. :whew: 

i mean tbf it's also the first game they launched on consoles and pc same day. it would be a travesty if it wasn't.

5 minutes ago, Casual said:

i mean tbf it's also the first game they launched on consoles and pc same day. it would be a travesty if it wasn't.

Overwatch was, wasn't it?

But yea, point taken.

51 minutes ago, Remij said:

Honestly, everywhere I look I'm seeing advertisements for this game... no wonder it's already become the fastest selling game in Blizzard's history. :whew: 

I knew the marketing push was serious when they got a member of BTS for their "anthem."

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nice graphics. 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Whoa where are her mom jeans and a side buzzed hairdo and a frumpy brown sweater? 

32 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Started it last night:aitch: So good.

That opening cinematic might be a GOAT level cinematic.

It's incredible... but there's also another one that's incredible too. :wow2: 

jesus im level 38 and still havent left fractured peaks lmao, theres so many fucking quests and events to do i just dont want to leave untiil ive done them all

• Like 1

So basically you're better off avoiding them until you get the side quest that takes you there

Well a lot of these quests you just discover while you are doing main quests. I just want to clear the map so I'm doing everything haha 

• Upvote 1

So basically you're better off avoiding them until you get the side quest that takes you there

I find it's good to do the ones that are nearby, but don't stress out about running way across the region every time.

It'll become easier to get around once you have your mount, which is quite a ways into the campaign.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

jesus im level 38 and still havent left fractured peaks lmao, theres so many fucking quests and events to do i just dont want to leave untiil ive done them all

You can't get to world tier 3 without completing the campaign and world tier 1/2 mobs stop scaling at level 50. Play how you want, but just some info so you don't end up doing a bunch of campaign quests and getting no XP if that's not something you want to do.