Apple Vision Pro (VR headset) - $3500

5 hours ago, Remij said:

I like how pretty much everything they're doing has already been done before... and yet they act like they just invented it :D

i believe that's called "your typical Apple Press Conference"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2023/06/05/apple-stock-hits-all-time-high-then-falls-after-revealing-3500-price-tag-for-ai-headset/?sh=39f67e59551d   Apple Stock Hits All-Time High—Th

LOL it more likely than not dropped because they didn't announce anything AI related....   ..but that price tag certainly didn't help things either though  

Kinda as expected, this is more for devs to set up the eco system. I’m all there for gen 2 or 3 tho. 

Posted Images

Interesting regarding FOV

There is no border in the field of vision — your field of view through Vision Pro exactly matches what you see through your eyes without it. Most impressively, and uncannily, the field of view seemingly exactly matches what you see naturally. It's not even slightly wider angle, or even slightly more telephoto. There is no fisheye effect and no aberrations or distortion in your peripheral vision. What you see in front of your face exactly matches what your own eyes see when you lift the Vision Pro up over your eyes.