• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox Games Showcase 2023    

there goes you. see you in 3 months

Nothing can leak if there’s nothing to show      I hope I’m surprised lol

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I already have but you weren't here because you're a little bitch who can't handle Xbox suckage and only post here for a day or two at a time when Xbox finally gets some good news. 

See you next-year and 90 games later, you fucking idiot.

TpzTVa4.jpg 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

Little more in depth thoughts about specific games. Overall great show but there is stuff from games I was hyped for that left me a bit meh. Also the whole 'all in-game footage' tweet is exactly why tweets like that are disingenuous as hell. Yeah 'ingame' but still soooo little showed actual gameplay.

Fable - Honestly don't know what to make of the trailer. The tone was right but I didn't really like much else of it and really wanted to see more of the actual world. Still very hopeful on it though.

South of Midnight - looked cool but really know nothing about it or showed anything. Coolish art style

Avowed - My biggest disappointment. Thought it looked very average which is worry cause it's one of the few that showed actual gameplay. But yeah, game looked basic af and multi generation old. 

Clockwork Revolution - Cool concept and hope it turns out good but can really see this being another GP 7.0. Really hope not though, but expectations arent high.

Hellblade 2 - Trailer honestly bored me to death. Just show the actual game now, it's been too long.

Starfield - Looks great but still same doubts from me. Expecting rough launch plus the size of it really doesn't entice me. Too big plus the whole planets randomly generate and populate as you explore them is just not what I like. Will defs give it a good go and hope it hits though but i'm not overly excited by it. 

Forza - Looked awesome, can't wait to play it. I'm happy there was a year separation between this and GT7

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

I dig the look and gameplay potential for clockwork revolution. I’m a sucker for anything that has time manipulation. It looks like a fun, potential AA game. 

It's not what I expected out of inxile. Wasteland 3 was awesome. Maybe it's lame but I just wanted more Wasteland. lol

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think these 3 games look cool

(this one is a new IP from the Persona studio)

Those look great! Gamepass is going to have one hell of a Fall season. 

• aitch 1

That Capcom game is so weird, like someone played Okami on LSD. 

I also rewatched Avowed trailer. It's not impressive at all on a technical level but it looks good. I mean, I almost forgot this was Obsidian and apparently it's taking place in the PoE world so the lore/narrative should be exceptional if Pillars of Eternity 2 is anything to go by. 

If it's better than The Outer World in term of quest choices, it will be a great game. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That Capcom game is so weird, like someone played Okami on LSD. 

I also rewatched Avowed trailer. It's not impressive at all on a technical level but it looks good. I mean, I almost forgot this was Obsidian and apparently it's taking place in the PoE world so the lore/narrative should be exceptional if Pillars of Eternity 2 is anything to go by. 

If it's better than The Outer World in term of quest choices, it will be a great game. 

I don't understand how there's so many games that are trying to do first person melee combat yet nobody has been able to make a goddamn spiritual successor to Dark Messiah.

Avowed looks ok I guess

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't understand how there's so many games that are trying to do first person melee combat yet nobody has been able to make a goddamn spiritual successor to Dark Messiah.

Avowed looks ok I guess

That's more of a physic based action game, I don't think it fit a pure RPG experience but I know what you mean.