• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox Games Showcase 2023    

there goes you. see you in 3 months

Nothing can leak if there’s nothing to show      I hope I’m surprised lol

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

They showed gameplay before, and what was shown here was in-game... just didn't include any actual combat or exploration lol.  Just walk forward enter cutscene.

I was hoping they'd show of the expanded combat.  Oh well.  Gonna be awesome :glad: 

When have they ever showed gameplay for this game? Post it. 

Truth is Xbox doesn’t just need a better show than PlayStation, it needs an unbelievable show which will flip people buying habits (PlayStation over Xbox for the vast majority) on its head, and they just don’t have it in them. Phil basically said so himself in his public freak out after Redfall when he said something like Starfield won’t stop people buying PlayStations. Only buying the biggest publisher around may change things (not even with that according to some market analysis) and we all know how that’s going. 

on a personal note nothing in this show is going to make me buy an Xbox. 

:haloben:

Edited by Cell
11 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lol not even close, it's already 10x better. gamepass has a shit ton of games coming.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah, its already better.

This is fucking trash :tom: I had a quick look and all I saw was a fat fgt trying to convince others he's a gamer by wearing a Hexen shirt and a terrible jacket.

The 2010's called, they want their Steampunk fad back :kaz:

All the games look hideous. Like you could have done this shit on the xbox 360, the graphics all lack detail and depth. You can tell these are made on a Gamepass budget. Like how netflix is padded with cheap Canadian flicks and Z list actors you've never heard of.

Avowed looks like complete ass :tom: And as for honey I shrink the lemkids again....lmfao

Even IF these were all exclusive (and they're not) there's not a single thing here that makes an xbox worth owning.

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

after all this time, all they had to show of fable was a netflix trailer for a new honey i srunk the kids tv show. what the fuck even was that? :kaz:

@twinblade did you rike it? :lul: 

Microflop has no fucking idea what gamers want :kaz:

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This is fucking trash :tom: I had a quick look and all I saw was a fat fgt trying to convince others he's a gamer by wearing a Hexen shirt and a terrible jacket.

The 2010's called, they want their Steampunk fad back :kaz:

All the games look hideous. Like you could have done this shit on the xbox 360, the graphics all lack detail and depth. You can tell these are made on a Gamepass budget. Like how netflix is padded with cheap Canadian flicks and Z list actors you've never heard of.

Avowed looks like complete ass :tom: And as for honey I shrink the lemkids again....lmfao

Even IF these were all exclusive (and they're not) there's not a single thing here that makes an xbox worth owning.

Come on dude you're just trolling at this point :D none of those games can run on 360.