More people play COD on PC than PS and Xbox, according to Bobby Kotick

That's what he said during his testimony.  Kinda surprised by that... people would have you believe that COD is massively bigger on PS. :shrug:  

Mobile is the biggest at 57%, followed by PC at 20%, PS at 15%, and Xbox at 8%.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC has a significantly larger list of active online titles to play than PlayStation. In every production bracket. Especially when discussing competitive gaming, which is absolutely abysmal on PS compa

yeah, its called warzone.   its free to play.   why do you think PC players play it more? there isn't many other high-quality, large-production games to compete against with, like

Trash brings in trash

Posted Images

16 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Lemij is so invested in this. :mj: 

Its hilarious how he ends up arguing like a hardcore lemming, and then when he burns his fuse (or whenever Microsoft fails one-too many times, whichever comes first), he then spends the next half-year trying to convince everybody that he's not a lemming.

:drake:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Deck owners should just upgrade to an Ally and call it a day.

CoD isnt worth running Windows on a handheld full time. I can play it on my Windows SD card if I have a hankering.

I wonder what the numbers were before CoD came back to Steam. I suspect these dogshit publisher launchers like Origin and Uplay Connect are doing terribly. They're all collapsing at the same time thank God.

Edited by sugarhigh

yeah, its called warzone.

its free to play.

why do you think PC players play it more? there isn't many other high-quality, large-production games to compete against with, like there are on Playstation.

• NPC 2

This statistic is easily explainable by the fact that PC gamers play their games for far longer period of time than on consoles. On PC, multiplayer games stay competitive and active for years. Even old ones that died years ago on consoles.

It's probably the case for any competitive shooter that has been out for a while. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

yeah, its called warzone.

its free to play.

why do you think PC players play it more? there isn't many other high-quality, large-production games to compete against with, like there are on Playstation.

Sony's been arguing for a year and a half now that Call of Duty is the be-all and end-all and that there's no other large production games of it's type that can compete with it and that it's not replaceable... that it's players will abandon Playstation if it leaves the console :tear2:  It's one of the biggest franchises on Playstation and generates a huge chunk of Sony's yearly revenue.  LMAO Sony and the FTC have literally been arguing the exact opposite of what you just tried to claim idiot... and COD isn't even CLOSE to being the biggest shooter on PC.. which just goes to show that PC gamers have MORE choice in these games, and yet have more players still.  People aren't sticking around and playing God of War or Horizon for months on end.. and you only get 2 or so big PS production games per year.... so no... those people aren't playing other high quality games... they're playing COD... there's just less of them. :tom: 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony's been arguing for a year and a half now that Call of Duty is the be-all and end-all and that there's no other large production games of it's type that can compete with it and that it's not replaceable... that it's players will abandon Playstation if it leaves the console :tear2:  It's one of the biggest franchises on Playstation and generates a huge chunk of Sony's yearly revenue.  LMAO Sony and the FTC have literally been arguing the exact opposite of what you just tried to claim idiot... and COD isn't even CLOSE to being the biggest shooter on PC.. which just goes to show that PC gamers have MORE choice in these games, and yet have more players still.  People aren't sticking around and playing God of War or Horizon for months on end.. and you only get 2 or so big PS production games per year.... so no... those people aren't playing other high quality games... they're playing COD... there's just less of them. :tom: 

I love how that entire story changes none of what I said.:tom:

• NPC 1
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how that entire story changes none of what I said.:tom:

Yes it does.  PC gamers have FAR more choice of games to play... Games of its type which are better than COD... and games that are not of its type.

It's more likely that there's just a lot of PS gamers like you who boot up their system once every 3 or 4 months and claim you're playing it often :tom: