Ex-WoW Designer - Xbox Fanboy‘s are paid bots

Microsoft have known to use thse astro-turfing firms for at least 15 years. Normal people wouldn't continhe to support a consope with no games.

There is an element of Gamblers fallacy with xbox fans, where after year upon year of drought they're convimced the following year will be the year they get games, and the fanbase is a cult at this point, but all those defending the ABK merger and making excuses about why its good for the industry are no doubt paid.

Shame this guy will lose his job for speaking the truth.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I wish they were paid bots............they would at least have an excuse for how pathetic they act.

I would, at least, understand their pathetic behavior on some level.

Says the guy who has been subbed to GamePass who's played Xbox more recently than Playstation :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Says the guy who has been subbed to GamePass who's played Xbox more recently than Playstation :rofl: 

Like I said..............I wish somebody who was lying and peddling as much bullshit as this guy is doing right now..........was paid.

because at least I would understand why he would be this pathetic, on some level.

Even though this guy is a proven fakeboy.:hest:

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like I said..............I wish somebody who was lying and peddling as much bullshit as this guy is doing right now..........was paid.

because at least I would understand why he would be this pathetic, on some level.

Even though this guy is a proven fakeboy.:hest:

LOL he's mad because I'm speaking the truth :tom: 

Pathetic is stanning a platform that you never play...  It's quite clear that Sony would have to pay you to play your PS5 more than a few times a year :hest: 

Edited by Remij
10 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL he's mad because I'm speaking the truth :tom: 

Now he's trying to project what he's doing, onto me.

He's angry because I keep on pointing out how pathetic he is as a lemming.

I was talking about lemmings being pathetic.

...............and he responded.

Let that sink in:lawl:

28 minutes ago, JonbX said:

At least they get paid. You guys sit here day after day with your anti-xbox campaign for free and with no reach 😂

Lol, look at this Xbox fanboy who posted here for around two decades trying to pretend he's above everyone else for doing the same fucking shit he himself did. Lmao. 

No one is impressed that you matured a bit in your forties. 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, look at this Xbox fanboy who posted here for around two decades trying to pretend he's above everyone else for doing the same fucking shit he himself did. Lmao. 

JonB now has a biological reason for him shitting his pants in anger.

He didn't have a good reason for the first 15 years he was shitting his pants in anger on this forum.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Sure, when this place was active.  Now its 4 of you loser idiots coming here everyday to hate xbox, near or in your 40s. Impressive 😂

32 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Sure, when this place was active.  Now its 4 of you loser idiots coming here everyday to hate xbox, near or in your 40s. Impressive 😂

Yeah, when the forum was mostly compromised of shitty, immature trolls like you. 

The kind of forum that flipped it's shit because Zelda TP got 8.8 instead of 9.0. :D Such mature and intelligent debates we had. 

At the end of the day you're just mad Xbox has reached it's lowest point ever. Cry more. 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, when the forum was mostly compromised of shitty, immature trolls like you. 

The kind of forum that flipped it's shit because Zelda TP got 8.8 instead of 9.0. :D Such mature and intelligent debates we had. 

At the end of the day you're just mad Xbox has reached it's lowest point ever. Cry more. 

Yeah we all were, for fun cause there was a ton of people doing the same shit. But, we all talked about games and most of us played games (often together)

Now yall  just log on to be miserable and hate xbox cause you hate yourselves 😂 You created lemmings just so you can come here and be miserable everyday 😂

I am not surprised that you are too dumb to see my point 😂

Its ok Davey, keep coming here every day to impressively hate xbox with Jerry and TLHBO 🤣