I cancelled my Gamepass

I still have 2 months of ultimate left from when I bought Ally, but I admit there's not much else on there that I want to play.

Supposedly The Last Case of Benedict Fox is about to receive a significant patch thats going to fix a lot of its issues, so ill probably use that as an excuse to finally try it.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're nearly as dumb as he is so I see you're getting defensive. 

Yeah, clearly I'm the one who is on the 'defensive' here by telling you to chill. :D 

You can't tolerate people with a different opinion and it's sipping into the main board. It's absolutely embarrassing and show exactly what kind of intolerant and close minded character you really are. You know the things that you keep accusing everyone else of being. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, clearly I'm the one who is on the 'defensive' here by telling you to chill. :D 

You can't tolerate people with a different opinion and it's sipping into the main board. It's absolutely embarrassing and show exactly what kind of intolerant and close minded character you really are. You know the things that you keep accusing everyone else of being. 

Yes, the main board where people call each other stupid, fgt or retarded for liking different videogames. Take your bitch ass to Resetera then. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, the main board where people call each other stupid, fgt or retarded for liking different videogames. Take your bitch ass to Resetera then. 

You do realize that most back and forth here on the main board is all in good fun and none one take it seriously, right? Besides maybe a few weird ones like Jehurey or DynamiteCop. 

Meanwhile, you came here to insult Cooke, not because of his cancelling of Gamepass. Don't try to bullshit me you clown, we all know where it's coming from. 

And between you and me, you're the one with a Restera account most likely. I can imagine you perfectly crying about lack of representations in video games. :D How about you stay there next-time?

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You do realize that most back and forth here on the main board is all in good fun and none one take it seriously, right? Besides maybe a few weird ones like Jehurey or DynamiteCop. 

Meanwhile, you came here to insult Cooke, not because of his cancelling of Gamepass. Don't try to bullshit me you clown, we all know where it's coming from. 

And between you and me, you're the one with a Restera account most likely. I can imagine you perfectly crying about lack of representations in video games. :D How about you stay there next-time?

Between you and me, you are the one who claimed to be among the most persecuted group of people in North America. I have  not. Stop projecting. 

As for Cooke, He willingly buys the worst versions of games, some he already has, just to give some pity sales to Nintendo. Which I'm sure cost more than a month or two of GP. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Between you and me, you are the one who claimed to be among the most persecuted group of people in North America. I have  not. Stop projecting. 

As for Cooke, He willingly buys the worst versions of games, some he already has, just to give some pity sales to Nintendo. Which I'm sure cost more than a month or two of GP. 

You think about me too much. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I never said that. 

• NPC 1

Yeah the last few months have been pretty meh. I tried Amnesia and i hated how that game controls so dropped that quick.

Im in for Starfield, Lies of P, Forza and P5T tho

PSPass has sucked too. Gonna end up cancelling that soon.

33 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yeah the last few months have been pretty meh. I tried Amnesia and i hated how that game controls so dropped that quick.

Im in for Starfield, Lies of P, Forza and P5T tho

PSPass has sucked too. Gonna end up cancelling that soon.

Yeah, I’m getting it for Lies of P, Forza and p5T