CD Projekt - thoughts?

You wanna buy shares? 

I dunno, only buy if it's going for cheap for whatever the reason. The company has a very slow output, takes 5-6 years to make a game like Cyberpunk. They have insane sales but large period of times with declined sales until the next big thing come out.

Also, I doubt they're looking to expand the company, as in they're not a big publisher, they only publish their own stuff as far as I know. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

You wanna buy shares? 

I dunno, only buy if it's going for cheap for whatever the reason. The company has a very slow output, takes 5-6 years to make a game like Cyberpunk. They have insane sales but large period of times with declined sales until the next big thing come out.

Also, I doubt they're looking to expand the company, as in they're not a big publisher, they only publish their own stuff as far as I know. 

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. :D Thread is for my stock research. 

Looks like this is a buy for me after some more due diligence. You guys already made me $500 on Nintendo in less than 1 year.

30 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. :D Thread is for my stock research. 

Looks like this is a buy for me after some more due diligence. You guys already made me $500 on Nintendo in less than 1 year.

Can you tell the code of the division of Nintendo you invested into because I'm looking at yahoo finance they are multiple ones?

Just now, Substatic said:

They really fucked up with CP2077, but if the Expansion is good they'll be back since they only fucked up 1 game so far.

I forgot about that. Definitely going to be a hit as Cyberpunk fanbase increased over time. I remember the anime show gave a pretty big boost to cyberpunk sales, similar to how the Witcher TV show did the same for Witcher 3 years after being on the market. 

I like that they continually have ambition with each passing game that they make.

People sit here and complain that we don't have new big gaming companies like EA, or Activision, or Ubisoft, or Capcom, and those third-party publishers feel like they're barely hanging on.

And look at these "indie studios".

They started "indie" like 10 fucking years ago...........and they're still indie. They will never come close to becoming one of the big boys.

The ONLY upwards mobility I've seen within this past decade, is from CD Projekt Red. I hope that they can continue doing that.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I still have to give cyberpunk another shot (once the next upgrade drops). 

It already did. You should check it out. The immersion and overworld of Night City is awesome. I’d honestly suggest turning off the entire HUD. 

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

It already did. You should check it out. The immersion and overworld of Night City is awesome. I’d honestly suggest turning off the entire HUD. 

I can’t really game for an another month, but yeah, I’ll definitively give it a go 😎

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I can’t really game for an another month, but yeah, I’ll definitively give it a go 😎

Plan to get into it at the same time the expansion drops. Not only will the game be rich with content but there are a load of quality of life improvements and other fixes that will patched in by then.

• Upvote 1