DF foundry - ratchet and clank rift apart PC tech review... Best on PS5.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

You sold your steam deck, that's sus 👹

nah. i had to return it because my eyes can no longer handle small screens for long durations. i now have to play switch on the tv :puke:

• Sad 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you retards always post these videos like this is some type of win, but completely fail to acknowledge that we live in a world of updates...   All of these minors issues will be fixed an

Hermits

Game has some bugs currently.  They just released a hotfix which fixes a couple of them though.. and I suspect the remaining ones will be fixed soon enough.   But no... lol.. this game is be

LMFAO Jerky in tatters....  Bitch actually thought I was "running to Starfield" :lawl: 

I told that dumb bitch this game will sell millions and that the CCUs would be many MANY MANY times more than some old PS5 exclusive game no PC gamer cares about :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Jerky in tatters....  Bitch actually thought I was "running to Starfield" :lawl: 

I told that dumb bitch this game will sell millions and that the CCUs would be many MANY MANY times more than some old PS5 exclusive game no PC gamer cares about :hehe: 

LOL I bitchslapped this guy so hard about him lying about Diablo 4 sales numbers, that he ran to this thread.

Oh man:tom:

On 2023-08-01 at 3:03 PM, -GD-X said:

nah. i had to return it because my eyes can no longer handle small screens for long durations. i now have to play switch on the tv :puke:

Do you have prescription glasses? Most of the time I play my Ally I need to use my pair. But they help a lot.

But I think going forward these devices need to have a 8-9 inch large screen minimum. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Do you have prescription glasses? Most of the time I play my Ally I need to use my pair. But they help a lot.

But I think going forward these devices need to have a 8-9 inch large screen minimum. 

I have glasses for distance. I actually have better than perfect vision when everything is up close (20/15 I believe?) I have a lot of light sensitivity issues, so my eye Dr thinks it’s that. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I have glasses for distance. I actually have better than perfect vision when everything is up close (20/15 I believe?) I have a lot of light sensitivity issues, so my eye Dr thinks it’s that. 

Ah, im the opposite. My up close vision has degraded in the last few years.

• Sad 1