Rog Ally has sold over 500K units

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

July NPD, FF16 is in the top 5 :umad:

image.thumb.png.ac4ee63fe0c24474f9acec40d4cde343.png

Just read the thread and realized that LemiJ pulled out DynamiteCop's old talking points of using UK numbers to base what the US numbers would be lmfao :kaz:

Top 5... couldn't even beat Diablo and released much later in June..  Had all of July and couldn't do it :kaz: 

And no... I never said anything about using UK numbers to base what the US numbers would be in this thread.

What I DID say is that US PERCENTAGE SPLITS are generally close to what they are in the UK...

Moron :tom: 

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you have people pretending PC gaming is still about the premium experience when you have a vast majority of PC gamers having shitty low to mid range PC and laptops, the rest has small little gay h

The ones that buy underpowered laptops do so because they waste the rest of their money buying games for consoles they don't own to make a few bucks 15 years later.

Final Fantasy 16 fell off so bad    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Top 5... couldn't even beat Diablo and released much later in June..  Had all of July and couldn't do it :kaz: 

And no... I never said anything about using UK numbers to base what the US numbers would be in this thread.

What I DID say is that US PERCENTAGE SPLITS are generally close to what they are in the UK...

Moron :tom: 

The splits are based on the numbers dipshit and no the UK splits aren't generally close for UK and the US.  Two different markets with different trends for software splits. 

Lmfao at you trying to spin a top 5 hold in the biggest market as a bad result. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The splits are based on the numbers dipshit and no the UK splits aren't generally close for UK and the US.  Two different markets with different trends for software splits. 

Lmfao at you trying to spin a top 5 hold in the biggest market as a bad result. 

The splits say NOTHING about how much a title sold total.... 

And yes, they generally are.. for multiplat games :lemming: 

Couldn't even beat Hogwartz :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

The splits say NOTHING about how much a title sold total.... 

And yes, they generally are.. for multiplat games :lemming: 

Couldn't even beat Hogwartz :lawl: 

The UK % splits vary greatly for multiplats compared to the US splits.   

Top 5 in the biggest market.. Spin it all you want :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The UK % splits vary greatly for multiplats compared to the US splits.   

Top 5 in the biggest market.. Spin it all you want :umad:

Out 3 weeks later and couldn't even come close to Diablo 4 in the following month. :lawl: 

Has cratered since July too :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Out 3 weeks later and couldn't even come close to Diablo 4 in the following month. :lawl: 

Has cratered since July too :lawl: 

Don't care about your Diablo 4 go around with Jehurey. 

I'm responding to specifically your ascertain that  UK and US % splits are the same and that somehow Top 5 in the biggest market is bad. 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Don't care about your Diablo 4 go around with Jehurey. 

I'm responding to specifically your ascertain that  UK and US % splits are the same and that somehow Top 5 in the biggest market is bad. 

What did I say goopy?  What did I post goopy?

I said it fell off so bad... and posted the European numbers that proved it did.

Is #5 bad?  Well... it's not #1.... and it's not #2, and it's not #3.  Those are held by Xbox games... and specifically... as I said in this thread.. the PC version alone has outsold FF16 on Shitstation 5... none of that changes by you posting that it clung to top 5 :smugcena:

Edited by Remij
23 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said it fell off so bad... and posted the European numbers that proved it did.

The US numbers for software is several magnitudes greater than that of Europe. 

Top 5 in the US holds more weight :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The US numbers for software is several magnitudes greater than that of Europe. 

Top 5 in the US holds more weight :umad:

Who are you arguing with? :sabu: 

Like I said... that just means Diablo 4 sold that much better.. because it didn't fall off in either market.  And the PC version is easily the best selling version of Diablo 4. :juggle: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Who are you arguing with? :sabu: 

Like I said... that just means Diablo 4 sold that much better.. because it didn't fall off in either market.  And the PC version is easily the best selling version of Diablo 4. :juggle: 

I should ask you that because I already told you I don't give a shit about your go around with Jehurey with D4.    Yet you keep bringing up D4 lol. 

Top 5 in the biggest market is not "falling off so bad" no matter how much you want to spin it :umad:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I should ask you that because I already told you I don't give a shit about your go around with Jehurey with D4.    Yet you keep bringing up D4 lol. 

Top 5 in the biggest market is not "falling off so bad" no matter how much you want to spin it :umad:

I posted the literal proof that it fell off so bad :drake:   And how do I know it fell off so bad??? :bena:   Because I can compare it to Diablo 4 which came out much earlier... which didn't fall off as bad.. in either market.

So run along and cry about it elsewhere...  you're good at that :hest: 

Edited by Remij

Narrator - His mind... consumed with rage. Not once, yet twice....he was owned off the internet. Unable to control the anger, he proceeds to carry on....the hurt, it is almost pleasurable to him. He will take yet one more beating....pulling his hair.... gnashing his teeth. Yet this......this is all for naught. They will all continue to laugh at him. The fight, this is not worth it for him, but thy.....has nothing. Nothing else to live for. Embrace the emptiness. HIs mind is too weak.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Narrator - His mind... consumed with rage. Not once, yet twice....he was owned off the internet. Unable to control the anger, he proceeds to carry on....the hurt, it is almost pleasurable to him. He will take yet one more beating....pulling his hair.... gnashing his teeth. Yet this......this is all for naught. They will all continue to laugh at him. The fight, this is not worth it for him, but thy.....has nothing. Nothing else to live for. Embrace the emptiness. HIs mind is too weak.

LOL:cruise: 

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Slow Jonny writing fan fiction and shit :kaz:

5 hours ago, Remij said:

I posted the literal proof that it fell off so bad :drake:   And how do I know it fell off so bad??? :bena:   Because I can compare it to Diablo 4 which came out much earlier... which didn't fall off as bad.. in either market.

So run along and cry about it elsewhere...  you're good at that :hest: 

Top #5 in the biggest market during the game's 2nd NPD month .

LemiJ "Bbbut it fell off bad" :awww:

delusional fuck :kaz:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Top #5 in the biggest market during the game's 2nd NPD month .

LemiJ "Bbbut it fell off bad" :awww:

delusional fuck :kaz:

Posts the European sales data which shows FF16 fell off bad from #2 to # 20....

"Nahp, can't pwost dat!" :cries: 

Yes, I can you stupid cunt.. and yes it did :cruise: 

*Example of a game that didn't fall off as bad - Diablo 4... from #1... to #4 in Europe, and #1 to #2 in NA :lemming: 

...and that game game out 3 weeks before FF13 too :kaz: 

Edited by Remij