Rog Ally has sold over 500K units

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you have people pretending PC gaming is still about the premium experience when you have a vast majority of PC gamers having shitty low to mid range PC and laptops, the rest has small little gay h

The ones that buy underpowered laptops do so because they waste the rest of their money buying games for consoles they don't own to make a few bucks 15 years later.

Final Fantasy 16 fell off so bad    

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

Ally thread where nobody is even talking about the Ally. Whats wrong with you mofos.

You're the only one who has one here :| 

Why don't you start posting some pics, impressions, videos... post more thoughts...

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why don't you start posting some pics, impressions, videos... post more thoughts...

He does in the other Ally (and Steam Deck) thread.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

I've posted a bunch of stuff. But I don't really have anything to play on it atm. Baldur's Gate 3 and  Jagged Alliance 3 are my main PC games right now and neither is comfortable to play on a handheld.

I have a long flight coming up soon and I did end up buying Dave and Diver and Dredd which should be good games to play on the system.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I've posted a bunch of stuff. But I don't really have anything to play on it atm. Baldur's Gate 3 and  Jagged Alliance 3 are my main PC games right now and neither is comfortable to play on a handheld.

I have a long flight coming up soon and I did end up buying Dave and Diver and Dredd which should be good games to play on the system.

Looking forward to your thoughts on Diver. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Steam Deck? There's a huge community on reddit.

Oh, he's talking about here... but little did he know that in the other thread I had literally just posted pics the day before of BG3 on it :tom: 

He tries so hard to hate on the Steam Deck. :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Oh, he's talking about here... but little did he know that in the other thread I had literally just posted pics the day before of BG3 on it :tom: 

He tries so hard to hate on the Steam Deck. :hehe: 

LOL he actually thinks his one post destroys everything that has NOT been posted by multiple users who claim they have it, for the past year and a half.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he actually thinks his one post destroys everything that has NOT been posted by multiple users who claim they have it, for the past year and a half.

Well that's not's what you said... is it? :drake: 

You said "Nobody with that Valve-branded Chinese handheld has ever posted video or screenshots aside for like maybe one week." and I literally proved you wrong.  Take your loss like a man :shrug: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well that's not's what you said... is it? :drake: 

Yes it was.

because I said you did it for like a week, and then stopped.

You just responded with.............."I did it for a game that came out a couple of weeks ago!"

Thanks for proving me that YOU DID in fact stop, for a long-ass time.

Thanks for providing a timestamp on how long:drake:

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it was.

because I said you did it for like a week, and then stopped.

You just responded with.............."I did it for a game that came out a couple of weeks ago!"

Thanks for proving me that YOU DID in fact stop, for a long-ass time.

Thanks for providing a timestamp on how long:drake:

Nope.  You lost.  And we're done... because I PROVED you wrong. 

I knew you couldn't take it like a man :hest: :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  You lost.  And we're done... because I PROVED you wrong. 

I knew you couldn't take it like a man :hest: :geese: 

LOL he's just proved me correct, and he's now trying to run away...........which is just ADDING more proof that he knows he lost.

:tom:He immediately went back to his PC and loaded his cloud save, after taking those screenshots.