Rog Ally has sold over 500K units

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh... so you're saying PSN only has ~47M users.... LOL ok then doofus :lawl: 

Which would be more actual active users than PC.

That's the minimum estimate, because you know there have to be Playstation users that are active but have no subscription.

I love how you just pointed out the thing that reinforced my point:hest:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

And yes, the PC market is FAR larger than the console market.... and the PC market isn't even just Steam (which doesn't have some of the biggest games on it, like Fortnite, Genshin Impact, World of Warcraft, or Diablo) 

LOL he's now trying to use free to play game stats to pad up his already sketchy numbers

No, the PC market isn't any close to being as big as the console market of just Playstation and Switch, alone.

What perfect timing:

June 2023 Top 10 Games In The US

5/28/2023 - 7/1/2023

1. Diablo IV
  2. Final Fantasy XVI
  3. Street Fighter 6
  4. The Legend Of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom*
  5. Hogwarts Legacy
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
  7. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
  8. MLB The Show 23^
  9. SPider-Man: Miles Morales
  10. Spider-Man

Diablo IV, which is multiplatform, just barely edged out FF16 that is only on ONE PLATFORM, literally on a specific Sony hardware that had no more than 40 million. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for more than 40 million people, worldwide, to play FF16.

Whereas Diablo IV, according to your stupid math, is perfectly capable of running on .................your estimated 44.5 million :tom:.........PC that have 2060's or higher. That's hardware from September 2018.

If you remove Diablo IV console sales..............does it stay on top of that NPD chart, or fall below Final Fantasy 16?

And we're talking about Diablo, one of the most storied and popular and highly anticipated PC franchises, going head to head against a Final Fantasy franchise that is of equal popularity.

This is literally the best head-to-head measure of PC's market power versus just ONE CONSOLE platform's market power...........and the PC market power is clearly lesser.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you have people pretending PC gaming is still about the premium experience when you have a vast majority of PC gamers having shitty low to mid range PC and laptops, the rest has small little gay h

The ones that buy underpowered laptops do so because they waste the rest of their money buying games for consoles they don't own to make a few bucks 15 years later.

Final Fantasy 16 fell off so bad    

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which would be more actual active users than PC.

That's the minimum estimate, because you know there have to be Playstation users that are active but have no subscription.

I love how you just pointed out the thing that reinforced my point:hest:

LOL he's now trying to use free to play game stats to pad up his already sketchy numbers

No, the PC market isn't any close to being as big as the console market of just Playstation and Switch, alone.

What perfect timing:

June 2023 Top 10 Games In The US

5/28/2023 - 7/1/2023

1. Diablo IV
  2. Final Fantasy XVI
  3. Street Fighter 6
  4. The Legend Of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom*
  5. Hogwarts Legacy
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
  7. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
  8. MLB The Show 23^
  9. SPider-Man: Miles Morales
  10. Spider-Man

Diablo IV, which is multiplatform, just barely edged out FF16 that is only on ONE PLATFORM, literally on a specific Sony hardware that had no more than 40 million. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for more than 40 million people, worldwide, to play FF16.

Whereas Diablo IV, according to your stupid math, is perfectly capable of running on .................your estimated 44.5 million :tom:.........PC that have 2060's or higher. That's hardware from September 2018.

If you remove Diablo IV console sales..............does it stay on top of that NPD chart, or fall below Final Fantasy 16?

And we're talking about Diablo, one of the most storied and popular and highly anticipated PC franchises, going head to head against a Final Fantasy franchise that is of equal popularity.

This is literally the best head-to-head measure of PC's market power versus just ONE CONSOLE platform's market power...........and the PC market power is clearly lesser.

The NPD is not the entire world moron. 

And you typed all that out just to make a fool of yourself! Congrats :tom: 

Diablo 3 sold over 30 million copies

FF15 sold 10 million 

Over 66% of Diablo 4's sales were on PC in the UK.... LOL it will be even higher than that in other places in the world...

If you take 66% of Diablo 3's sales.. that's 19M sales on PC alone for Diablo 3..... TWICE the amount FF15 sold across ALL platforms.  (and the reality is that Diablo 3 would have had even higher PC split because it was exclusive to PC for a time)

Dumbass.... Final Fantasy ain't touching Diablo in no damn universe :hest: 

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

The NPD is not the entire world moron. 

:hest:Nope that's not going to work either.

You're telling me that Diablo IV sales ratios are higher outside the US?:kaz:

And then he chooses another, smaller country.

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Over 66% of Diablo 4's sales were on PC in the UK....

Nope.

57% of Diablo 4's sales were on PC. The remaining 43% of sales came on PS5, Xbox Series S and X and PS4.

And if effectively proved that if you remove console sales, it would fall below FF16 sales, that only exist for one hardware platform.

This is checkmate, right here:

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're not going to answer it.

And that's when you automatically know you've lost this argument:blessed:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:hest:Nope that's not going to work either.

You're telling me that Diablo IV sales ratios are higher outside the US?:kaz:

And then he chooses another, smaller country.

Nope.

And if effectively proved that if you remove console sales, it would fall below FF16 sales, that only exist for one hardware platform.

This is checkmate, right here:

You're just unbelievably stupid. :tom: 

FF16 sold 3M in ~3 days per SquareEnix.

Diablo 4 sold 10M in 5 days...  per Blizzard

We KNOW for a fact Diablo 4 has sold over 10M copies already due to them announcing they've made over 666M from it...  If we take your number of 57% for PC split.... we get 5.7M on PC alone............ in 5 days... It's sold more since then...

more than FF16 on PS5.. that's for fucking sure  :hest: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're just unbelievably stupid. :tom: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He did exactly what I said he would do.

because I literally control him...........I wanted him to absolutely lose this argument.........so he did exactly as I wished:drake:
You could not have picked a WORSE TIME to attempt to make that stupid claim.

Diablo IV and FF16 are just about the most PERFECT head-to-head examples, in that they represent 25 years worth of long-standing identity and popularity with their respective platforms.

Diablo is the quintessential PC game that PC gamers adore.

Final Fantasy is the quintessential Playstation game that PS gamers adore.

And the PS5, by ITSELF........no help from the 120 million Playstation 4 userbase.........showed more purchasing muscle than the ENTIRE FUCKING PC USERBASE, which anybody with hardware from a fucking GTX970 onwards can run the game, and therefore be able to purchase it.

That's embarassing. That's knocking out the opponent in the 3rd round of a boxing match.

Just now, jehurey said:

He did exactly what I said he would do.

because I literally control him...........I wanted him to absolutely lose this argument.........so he did exactly as I wished:drake:
You could not have picked a WORSE TIME to attempt to make that stupid claim.

Diablo IV and FF16 are just about the most PERFECT head-to-head examples, in that they represent 25 years worth of long-standing identity and popularity with their respective platforms.

Diablo is the quintessential PC game that PC gamers adore.

Final Fantasy is the quintessential Playstation game that PS gamers adore.

And the PS5, by ITSELF........no help from the 120 million Playstation 4 userbase.........showed more purchasing muscle than the ENTIRE FUCKING PC USERBASE, which anybody with hardware from a fucking GTX970 onwards can run the game, and therefore be able to purchase it.

That's embarassing. That's knocking out the opponent in the 3rd round of a boxing match.

Jesus christ... look at that post after getting absolutely fucking clobbered.  He ran away from "FF16 sold more on PS5 alone than Diablo 4 on PC"... to "bubu there's way more PCs out there that can run Diablo so it should have sold more" :lawl: 

:tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ... look at that post after getting absolutely fucking clobbered.  He ran away from "FF16 sold more on PS5 alone than Diablo 4 on PC"... to "bubu there's way more PCs out there that can run Diablo so it should have sold more" :lawl: 

:tom: 

...........you literally said there's more PC out there.

You literally gave a number than said 44.5 million with 2060's

Diablo IV's minimum requirements is a CPU from 2011, and a GPU from 2012.

I literally gave a conservative estimate and used HIGHER and NEWER hardware than minimum requirements.

Oh my god...........you are getting absolutely bitchslapped in this one.

You've lost, and you know it. So now we're going to see you meltdown...........for my amusement.:hest:

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........you literally said there's more PC out there.

You literally gave a number than said 44.5 million with 2060's

Diablo IV's minimum requirements is a CPU from 2011, and a GPU from 2012.

I literally gave a conservative estimate and used HIGHER and NEWER hardware than minimum requirements.

Oh my god...........you are getting absolutely bitchslapped in this one.

You've lost, and you know it. So now we're going to see you meltdown...........for my amusement.:hest:

LMAO this clown! 😆

What did I say Derpy?

I said the PC market was bigger than consoles... you said nope they were Indian bots and that the console market was bigger.  You tried posting an NPD chart to prove your point... and I clowned your ass that the NPD isn't worldwide.  You brought up FF16 vs Diablo4 and that if you remove console from Diablo then FF16 is beating it... except I proved that D4 absolutely sold more on PC alone worldwide than FF16 did on PS5.  

And now since you lost the argument about D4 and FF16... you're running to the fact that there's even FAR MORE PCs out there..... in an attempt to say that PC should be selling more than it does... that's your own little stupid argument you can have with yourself.  D4 on PC alone sold more than ff16 did on PS5 alone. 

D4 = 6M on PC alone in the first 5 days according to YOUR splits

FF16 = 3M on PS5 alone in the first 3 days

And D4 on PC will continue to sell far more in the future over time... as FF16 sales slow to a trickle :drake: 

Edited by Remij

Oh man the meltdown..........I literally said he would do it...............and did exactly as I wish, yet again:blessed:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said the PC market was bigger than consoles...

and it isn't

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

you said nope they were Indian bots and that the console market was bigger. 

...and the console market is bigger.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You tried posting an NPD chart to prove your point...

....and it did prove my point:tom:

and I clowned your ass that the NPD isn't worldwide. 

...and you brought up an even smaller market, and lied about the PC percentage of sales:tom::tom:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You brought up FF16 vs Diablo4 and that if you remove console from Diablo then FF16 is beating it...

....which it does

In both the NPD chart...........and the UK chart.:lawl::lawl:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

except I proved that D4 absolutely sold more on PC alone worldwide than FF16 did on PS5.  

No, you didn't do that at all:lawl:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

And now since you lost the argument about D4 and FF16... you're running to the fact that there's even FAR MORE PCs out there....

No, i didn't lose any argument.

And if there are more PC out there..........while we know there can only be 40 million max PS5's out there.........that REINFORCES the argument

........that...........I've............already.............won in the first place:hest:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

that's your own little stupid argument you can have with yourself. 

............because you can't answer the question I posed to you..........or else you would prove me correct if you answered it truthfully:tom:

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

D4 on PC alone sold more than ff16 did on PS5 alone.

No.

it literally didn't.

The UK chart literally says that 57% was on PC and 43% was console.

That would mean, for both the NPD and UK charts, that Diablo total numbers outsold FF16 2 to 1..............go ahead and try prove that.

........you won't be able to:tom: Because it absolutely didn't.

Which means you lose the argument.:blessed:

• NPC 1
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man the meltdown..........I literally said he would do it...............and did exactly as I wish, yet again:blessed:

and it isn't

...and the console market is bigger.

....and it did prove my point:tom:

...and you brought up an even smaller market, and lied about the PC percentage of sales:tom::tom:

....which it does

In both the NPD chart...........and the UK chart.:lawl::lawl:

No, you didn't do that at all:lawl:

No, i didn't lose any argument.

And if there are more PC out there..........while we know there can only be 40 million max PS5's out there.........that REINFORCES the argument

........that...........I've............already.............won in the first place:hest:

............because you can't answer the question I posed to you..........or else you would prove me correct if you answered it truthfully:tom:

No.

it literally didn't.

The UK chart literally says that 57% was on PC and 43% was console.

That would mean, for both the NPD and UK charts, that Diablo total numbers outsold FF16 2 to 1..............go ahead and try prove that.

........you won't be able to:tom: Because it absolutely didn't.

Which means you lose the argument.:blessed:

I already proved it idiot.  D4 has sold over 10M copies in the first 5 days.  Your 57% PC split would make that 5.7M copies on PC alone...

Jesus you're fucking stupid :kaz:

8 hours ago, Remij said:

I already proved it idiot.  D4 has sold over 10M copies in the first 5 days.  Your 57% PC split would make that 5.7M copies on PC alone...

Jesus you're fucking stupid :kaz:

In the UK?????? From which that percentage comes from, and the country in which you claim has HIGHER SALES RATIOS FAVORING PC than the US

:lawl:Idiot is melting down and getting basic numbers wrong late at night.

.....oh, and Diablo 4 was released on June 5 and was on the NPD June chart for 27 days.

Whereas FF16 was released on June 22nd, and was on NPD June chart for 10 days.

:drake:It's amazing how easily I can break all of your attempts at spin.

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In the UK?????? 

God you're fucking stupid.  Follow along moron.

Blizzard confirmed the game sold over $666M in 5 days.  That put it at ~10M worldwide..  Using the UK splits which is often reasonably representative of other regions...(your numbers) of 57%... that puts the PC at 5.7M in 5 days...

...you fucking illiterate moron. :drake:

And BTW... I said other regions skew higher for PC dripshit :lemming:

Edited by Remij

God you're fucking stupid.  Follow along moron.

Blizzard confirmed the game sold over $666M in 5 days.  That put it at ~10M worldwide..  Using the UK splits which is often reasonably representative of other regions...(your numbers) of 57%... that puts the PC at 5.7M in 5 days...

Nnnnnnnnope

You are now resorting to more stupid high school math

You specifically switched to UK numbers because you said DIABLO SELLS AT HIGHER RATIOS IN FOREIGN TERRITORIES  than the US.

Oh my God. Your Diablo statistics are just as stupid as you pro-rating Steam hardware statistics

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I even told you that you said that US Diablo sales aren't representative of sales ratio outside US, clearly implying that it sells at a higher ratio outside the US

....and then you tried to apply UK sales ratio BACK INTO THE US SALES

:lawl:Completely Busted!!!!!:lawl:

• NPC 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnope

You are now resorting to more stupid high school math

You specifically switched to UK numbers because you said DIABLO SELLS AT HIGHER RATIOS IN FOREIGN TERRITORIES  than the US.

Oh my God. Your Diablo statistics are just as stupid as you pro-rating Steam hardware statistics

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I even told you that you said that US Diablo sales aren't representative of sales ratio outside US, clearly implying that it sells at a higher ratio outside the US

....and then you tried to apply UK sales ratio BACK INTO THE US SALES

:lawl:Completely Busted!!!!!:lawl:

You're just straight lying now... lmfao.  Trying to tell me what I said... Run along little bitch. :tom:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

You're just straight lying now... lmfao.  Trying to tell me what I said... Run along little bitch. :tom:

Nope, you're lying.

And now you're trying to play stupid and getting angry because im......

......catching you in the middle of your bullshit :blessed:

I love it.

Out of all the days you pick to make this argument. You couldn't have pick a more perfect time for your bullshit to backfire on your ass, with two of the most perfect examples that proves you wrong.

And as more time passes by, comparing more details about Diablo 4 and FF16 numbers is going to make you more.....and more......and more.....and more wrong :hest:

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you're lying.

And now you're trying to play stupid and getting angry because im......

......catching you in the middle of your bullshit :blessed:

I love it.

Out of all the days you pick to make this argument. You couldn't have pick a more perfect time for your bullshit to backfire on your ass, with two of the most perfect examples that proves you wrong.

And as more time passes by, comparing more details about Diablo 4 and FF16 numbers is going to make you more.....and more......and more.....and more wrong :hest:

What don't you understand about this?  You lying pos :tom:

17 hours ago, Remij said:

Over 66% of Diablo 4's sales were on PC in the UK.... LOL it will be even higher than that in other places in the world...

If you take 66% of Diablo 3's sales.. that's 19M sales on PC alone for Diablo 3..... TWICE the amount FF15 sold across ALL platforms.  (and the reality is that Diablo 3 would have had even higher PC split because it was exclusive to PC for a time)

Dumbass.... Final Fantasy ain't touching Diablo in no damn universe :hest: 

You just claimed that I used UK splits because "Diablo sells at higher ratios in foreign markets"... when what I ACTUALLY said... was that it would be higher in places OTHER than the UK... meaning that UK splits are LOWBALLING it...

Let me spell it out for you.  The UK splits... are likely lower than what they will be in USA.  So I'm simply using the numbers we have confirmation of.. which are the UK ones.. and applying them to the rest of the world.

Hilarious that this clown thinks he can act stupid while attempting to speak confidently and win an argument against me :lawl: 

Diablo 4 on PC has EASILY outsold FF16 on PS5... and not even Goukosan will come in this thread to try to save you regarding that fact.. dumb bitch :will: 

Edited by Remij
3 hours ago, Remij said:

What don't you understand about this?  You lying pos :tom:

no, you were lying:

57% of Diablo 4's sales were on PC. The remaining 43% of sales came on PS5, Xbox Series S and X and PS4.

that was the UK breakdown

3 hours ago, Remij said:

You just claimed that I used UK splits because "Diablo sells at higher ratios in foreign markets"...

yes you CLAIMED it

then I debunked it.

was that it would be higher in places OTHER than the UK... meaning that UK splits are LOWBALLING it...

No, you said it would be higher OUTSIDE of North America.............when you specifically said this before bringing up the UK.

21 hours ago, Remij said:

And I love how your retarded ass defaulted to "the NPD" to try to claim otherwise... as if there isn't more to the world :drake:

Then you brought up the UK.

So you clearly trying to use the UK as your proof.

...........which was debunked.

..........and then you tried to apply your fake Uk sales ratios to the larger, North American, market.

So I'm simply using the numbers we have confirmation of.. which are the UK ones.. and applying them to the rest of the world.

there is no "rest of the world"

Everything is smaller than the UK.

So you were retroactively trying to GO BACK and apply them to the largest market, North America.

You

Got

Busted

:blessed:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Hilarious that this clown thinks he can act stupid while attempting to speak confidently and win an argument against me :lawl: 

Diablo 4 on PC has EASILY outsold FF16 on PS5... and not even Goukosan will come in this thread to try to save you regarding that fact.. dumb bitch :will: 

I love how he's trying a circular argument, in which I catch him every single time.

He clearly runs away from NPD numbers............and then tried to apply UK percentages BACK TO NPD numbers:kaz:

No, Diablo 4 PC did not easily outsold FF16

If you remove Diablo 4 console sales............and just leave Diablo 4 PC sales...............does it outsell FF16.

Yes or No.

If you don't answer that simple question, you lost this argument.

• NPC 1
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

no, you were lying:

that was the UK breakdown

yes you CLAIMED it

then I debunked it.

No, you said it would be higher OUTSIDE of North America.............when you specifically said this before bringing up the UK.

Then you brought up the UK.

So you clearly trying to use the UK as your proof.

...........which was debunked.

..........and then you tried to apply your fake Uk sales ratios to the larger, North American, market.

there is no "rest of the world"

Everything is smaller than the UK.

So you were retroactively trying to GO BACK and apply them to the largest market, North America.

You

Got

Busted

:blessed:

I love how he's trying a circular argument, in which I catch him every single time.

He clearly runs away from NPD numbers............and then tried to apply UK percentages BACK TO NPD numbers:kaz:

No, Diablo 4 PC did not easily outsold FF16

If you remove Diablo 4 console sales............and just leave Diablo 4 PC sales...............does it outsell FF16.

Yes or No.

If you don't answer that simple question, you lost this argument.

^ :drake: 

Jesus christ this kid is so stupid, literally the dumbest motherfucker :smilecry: 

I've already answered your stupid fucking question multiple times moron.  YES... if you remove ALL of Diablo 4's console sales... and ONLY count the PC sales.... it COMPLETELY 100% has outsold FF16 on PS5.

And I proved it... using the splits we have from the UK.  We know the game has sold more than 10M copies worldwide.. and did so in 5 days... from Blizzards announcement.  If 57% of those sales are PC.... then that means 5.7M of those sales are from the PC version. 

And sweetie... FF16 did NOT sell more than 5.7M units in 5 days.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

^ :drake: 

Jesus christ this kid is so stupid, literally the dumbest motherfucker :smilecry: 

I've already answered your stupid fucking question multiple times moron.  YES... if you remove ALL of Diablo 4's console sales... and ONLY count the PC sales.... it COMPLETELY 100% has outsold FF16 on PS5.

And I proved it... using the splits we have from the UK.  We know the game has sold more than 10M copies worldwide.. and did so in 5 days... from Blizzards announcement.  If 57% of those sales are PC.... then that means 5.7M of those sales are from the PC version. 

And sweetie... FF16 did NOT sell more than 5.7M units in 5 days.

3 mill "several days after release"

https://www.ign.com/articles/square-enix-responds-to-final-fantasy-16-sales-concern-points-to-ps5-install-base

Case closed.

• Upvote 1