Port of Red Dead Redemption coming to Switch/PS4 August 17

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JonD&D rolling his D12.    Critical hit!   Jehurey have been slain.   2 gold coins and a handful of dirt was looted from the corpse.

i think it's funny how there's a ps4 version (no enhancements) for $50, when the 360 RDR got bumped to 4k on the series X (even One X) for free.

Imagine arguing about a x360 game rn cause you cant play GodLurs Gate 3 😂 Hey guyz, look at deez Pikmonz 4 GFX

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You have to resort to making shit up... Meanwhile.. Your wife really left you because of Xbox IRL... Sad.. 

:kaz:

I make stuff up ? ROFL. I dont even know if i had an xbox when my kids mom dipped. Thats how far back and obsessed you are LOL. 

You make that PIG of yours scream NPD NPD when another man smashes that crusty ass :tom: all while you organize you sales charts in your trapper keeper :tom: Probably take the strap too :rofl:

37 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I make stuff up ? ROFL. I dont even know if i had an xbox when my kids mom dipped. Thats how far back and obsessed you are LOL. 

You make that PIG of yours scream NPD NPD when another man smashes that crusty ass :tom: all while you organize you sales charts in your trapper keeper :tom: Probably take the strap too :rofl:

Look at those paragraphs because I hit a nerve. 

So you did choose to fuck Xbox instead of your wife.... Pathetic :kaz:

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

LMAO you spent all that time to show everyone i played a demo ? 

:tom: that i didnt even like? :imageproxy:

150 hours to playing a demo. I can smell your autism :idid:

aw man, i've really hit a nerve.

hope he's wearing diapers, since he might shit his pants in anger, at any moment.:Jeff:

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

All the people to copy and Cuckosan picks Simple Jerry :rofl:

On 2023-08-08 at 6:54 PM, jehurey said:

Here comes the part where he's going to whine about people trying really, really hard.:cmpunk1:

:cmpunk1:

14 hours ago, lynux3 said:

We really need Grand Theft Auto 4 and the expansions to be released from the PS3 era. 

very weird how those games had very limited support or updates, like after the PC version came out.

And the PC version didn't seem to run all that well.

I remember some online leaks that RDR required quite a bit of modifications to the RAGE engine and the feeling was that game was going to be a mess right up until release, when people realized that it was a fantastic game and everything pretty much worked as intended.

I wonder if the fact that RDR has more open landscape helps run the game easier than GTA4.