Port of Red Dead Redemption coming to Switch/PS4 August 17

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JonD&D rolling his D12.    Critical hit!   Jehurey have been slain.   2 gold coins and a handful of dirt was looted from the corpse.

i think it's funny how there's a ps4 version (no enhancements) for $50, when the 360 RDR got bumped to 4k on the series X (even One X) for free.

Imagine arguing about a x360 game rn cause you cant play GodLurs Gate 3 😂 Hey guyz, look at deez Pikmonz 4 GFX

Posted Images

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

We're talking about a guy who literally spent Winter of 2018 playing The Crew 2 because he didn't have jack shit to play on his Xbox.

I think he literally admitted to putting about 150 hours into the Crew 2.

And now he's trying to make us believe he's knee deep in a Baldur's Gate game:tom:

Sloth over here making up stories :D I put those 150 hours in FH, not the Crew. DUMBO

I dont have to make you believe anything. Anyone can look at my STEAM account, you fat Xcloud lemming 😂

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Didn't your wife leave you because you spent more time with Xbox than her? 

Did you fuck your Xbox? :kaz:

You prob have to put a mario cap on your cow of a wife to even get it up 😂

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Sloth over here making up stories :D I put those 150 hours in FH, not the Crew. DUMBO

I dont have to make you believe anything. Anyone can look at my STEAM account, you fat Xcloud lemming 😂

LOL hit a nerve there, it seems.

He's really embarrassed about his The Crew 2 years.:drake:

Its funny i dont have The Crew 2 on Steam and i looked at my Xbox games and i didnt even play the crew 2 😂

The only thing that was hit, was your head, when your mom tossed you down the steps 🤣

image.png.38c91ff7f750d761ea2d9e579640bb0c.png

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Its funny i dont have The Crew 2 on Steam and i looked at my Xbox games and i didnt even play the crew 2 😂

The only thing that was hit, was your head, when your mom tossed you down the steps 🤣

image.png.38c91ff7f750d761ea2d9e579640bb0c.png

1083338528_Screenshot2023-08-08at18-52-22TheCrew2beta(demo).thumb.png.441dd9960bf33b4e601a99516ef3ba2d.png

Here comes the part where he's going to whine about people trying really, really hard.:cmpunk1: